Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Death to macintosh....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

Death to macintosh....

Does anyone here hate macs? Im trying to prove to someone that macs utterly suck, but its my opinion.....i just want to know im not alone...

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilAznKid6I
Asian Diety

Macs suck

Yea i agree, macs suck windows all the way!
macs are so confusing and stupid and stuff....i wish my school would get windows computers...those cheapskates..
yea ur not alone, macs suck

The Lil Azn Punk

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilAznKid6I Click here to Send LilAznKid6I a Private Message Visit LilAznKid6I's homepage! Find more posts by LilAznKid6I Add LilAznKid6I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i don't like them... i mean like PC's are better i think but Mac's are good in business, even PCWorld uses Mac's for there computers... heh heh thats kinda weird.... but i would rather have a pc then a Mac

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

I'm a Mac user. The new iMac OS X. It's beautiful... great for doing graphic design and such. I love this thing.. my graphics powerhouse. I don't neccessarily like Macs more than PCs though.

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 03-08-2003 06:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Macs are for graphics. Do you do graphics? If you don't, don't hate on Macs. That's what they're good for.

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

I dont do graphics, and im pretty narrow minded, especially when it comes to comps, so i dont really like macs.... especially the crappy ones at my school.... our school could afford better ones...

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha i dont know. i used to hate mac's but with all the new stuff they came out with, it's pretty cool.
but i'd still prefer windows over mac.=D

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i dont like windows but macs are teh devil so windows. macs got 32 bit tho n thats a good thing - wait its not nm. edit: i dont see why its needed

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i dont like windows but macs are teh devil so windows. macs got 32 bit tho n thats a good thing - wait its not nm. edit: i dont see why its needed

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
Macs are for graphics. Do you do graphics? If you don't, don't hate on Macs. That's what they're good for.

Old Post 03-08-2003 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i remember when i had a mac. that thing sucked. windows sucks too, just not as much

Old Post 03-08-2003 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

my school got like 30 dual processor G4's with the 17inch lcd flat panels. Thats why I like MACS!

Props To Huby

Old Post 03-08-2003 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

if you guys dont like macs because you guys think its confusing or stupid....

then you guys are utterly retarded. its NOT a windows based os system .. so what? learn it. and to tell u the truth its more user friendsly than pcs.. whoever told you otherwise are idiots.... come up with a better reason to not like macs then i'll listen.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-08-2003 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

macs powerwise sucks hell. cuz it doesnt even go pass a p3 1.0 ghz. jeez and thats slow. but i have to give credit to macs for its great designs and color. better looking than xp. and its software, they're really powerful too.

Old Post 03-08-2003 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
if you guys dont like macs because you guys think its confusing or stupid....

then you guys are utterly retarded. its NOT a windows based os system .. so what? learn it. and to tell u the truth its more user friendsly than pcs.. whoever told you otherwise are idiots.... come up with a better reason to not like macs then i'll listen.

Yeah.. you only hate it because you're a windows user.. ever since I got my Mac.. I've been learning and still learning how to become a Mac user, not windows. It's not greater or worse than windows at all.. just different.
One reason to hate macs is their commercials though, so stupid. But some are pretty funny:
http://www.apple.com/switch/ads/hamiltonmorris.html
"I feel powerful"

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 03-08-2003 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

id rather have a mac right now if i didnt have to wait or pay more for mac versions of software

Old Post 03-08-2003 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
macs powerwise sucks hell. cuz it doesnt even go pass a p3 1.0 ghz. jeez and thats slow. but i have to give credit to macs for its great designs and color. better looking than xp. and its software, they're really powerful too.

[Im using Power Mac G4 Dual Processor as an example]
The MacOS does more work per clock cycle reducing the dependency on the processor speed. Therefore, you don't need a processor in excess of 2 gigahertz to get the job done. This and because of the huge reserves of L2 and L3 cache that are available on each processor, about 2 MB for L3 cache if im not mistaken. While the top of the line Intel processor [3.06 GHz HT] has only about half of that. [512KB?]
The architecture of the G4 chip is amazing. The 7-stage design for the G4, versus 20 stages for the Pentium 4 processor. This enables the G4 to accomplish a task with 13 fewer steps than the PC. The fewer the steps, the faster the pipeline.
The Operating System is rock solid [UNIX] and has a very appealing GUI.
Thanks to its advantages [shorter pipeline, etc.] the G4 can go head to head with a Pentium 4 that has a nominally faster clock speed and often accomplish work in the same amount of time. In fact, on some tasks [digital media] the G4 performs faster.

With all this said....
I have to agree that Apple has a poor upgrade factor, and on top of that they are quite overpriced.

Props To Huby

Old Post 03-09-2003 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i like macs personalli cause ive been using one for a while.. i use a pc at home.. but at werk, i use it.. and in my old school i used to always use imacs.. and i started getting realli used to it.. i like both macs and pc.

Old Post 03-09-2003 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i remember when i had a mac. that thing sucked. windows sucks too, just not as much

Yeah remember Earth Command? Our score: -13874242

Old Post 03-09-2003 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

I dont like window all that much, and i think that macs are not hard to use, its just that i think that windows os better

Old Post 03-09-2003 04:08 AM
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
With all this said....
I have to agree that Apple has a poor upgrade factor, and on top of that they are quite overpriced.

yea the upgrade sucks. but you dont have to upgrade much cuz it has all the necessary things in it. like the 1 with the lcd screen, it already have the dvd-rw(cd-rw), ethernet, firewire, usb?(not sure), and all those other things. but it is pricy for the things your getting.

Old Post 03-09-2003 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote