Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Say Something Mean....
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
gee who is talking?

my point is thus validated

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2003 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
my point is thus validated

such a smart ass

Old Post 05-04-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
oooooh i guess your the insult master with your childish insult wooo i'm shakin

who's the childish one who stays at home and takes pictures of himself playing with stuffed animals.

Old Post 05-04-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
who's the childish one who stays at home and takes pictures of himself playing with stuffed animals.

who's the angry ass teenager who comes home and trashes up his room and posts the pictures of it on jsl becuase he was merely mad? Truly a microcosm you are exemplifying the trend of rising intellects among youths, thank you for representing us...thank you!

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-04-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:

and this is comming out of a guy who post pictures that are nonsense, how about i throw my shit around my room, take a picture say oh i'm mad today, mr i'mma wear a gas mask and take pictures and put a bandana across my face and take pictures because i have a life and have better thangs to do real cool

Old Post 05-04-2003 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
and this is comming out of a guy who post pictures that are nonsense, how about i throw my shit around my room, take a picture say oh i'm mad today, mr i'mma wear a gas mask and take pictures and put a bandana across my face and take pictures because i have a life and have better thangs to do real cool

thanks, i knew you'd understand

Old Post 05-04-2003 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
hahah, laugh it off maycha. Sure, and i'd be damn proud of being in poverty working at hardings everyday bagging groceries wearing the same dirtyass clothes every single goddamn day while constantly being made fun of by all those around me for my life and how ugly i might be...oh wait i wouldn't be...yeah, that's right. Proudly embracing an aspect of you doesn't make it better hahah, i'm surprised you haven't realized that,....wait....actually i'm not.

Nah, i do not want to be a motherfucking maycha that's for sure. No jealousy incurs here girl (or boy..or whale? which is it?), sorry. Maybe you wouldn't have to be a maycha if you didn't spend all your money on goddamn food. And you got them from me? Girl, stop living the lie. Open yo eyes, i know you've seen the matrix. You know the saying cypher says, "ignorance is bliss," yeah that's it, that saying that was created especially for that movie you couldn't see because you are a juvenile....oh wait, nevermind haha that saying has been around before that too! You knew that right bitch? i wouldn't expect it, seeing as your so ri-goddamn-diculous (props to tm11) as to think that by proudly embracing your petty life somehow renders it a motherfucking compliment. Damn, you are so distorted on reality....bitch please, you must have a mental disease / assume the position and get back down on your knees.

There isn't any way i want any shit you have to offer, how many times i gotta tell you. Charge as much as you want it won't help. Let me just say this, it might help if you lower your prices...help a LOT. It's no wonder you are living in poverty...now, why the hell wouldn't anyone want get some from you? Ohhh I know! hahah , nevermind

(this is joking of course, i can tone it down if you want julie, i would not mind. I know you aren't the biggest fan of this thread in the past and i did call you out and all , no problem, just say if you want it to be so.)

actually, if I wasn't proud of who I am, I wouldn't be here... don't you think? why wander around something you don't like when you can do something you actually like? face it no dick, I love my life in poverty "working at hardings everyday bagging groceries wearing the same dirtyass clothes every single goddamn day while constantly being made fun of by all those around me for my life and how ugly i might be"... you forgot the maycha part!

and still, you admit to wanting me! how funny you are to try and twist your words so people don't know how you actually really really really want me! just admit it, no dick. you stated it yourself: "assume the position and get back down on your knees." You're gonna have to try a little harder.

(ouch... you're lucky I'm a nice person David... if I wasn't, I could think of really good comebacks... but keep it up, if I take it offensively, I won't post a reply... btw, sorry my comebacks are so lame... I'm not a very 'say something mean' person)

Old Post 05-04-2003 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dDuKbOkKi
I LUV YA!!!!!! *MUAH*

I'll be laughing at you from heaven!!!!

Old Post 05-05-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dDuKbOkKi Click here to Send dDuKbOkKi a Private Message Find more posts by dDuKbOkKi Add dDuKbOkKi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
actually, if I wasn't proud of who I am, I wouldn't be here... don't you think? why wander around something you don't like when you can do something you actually like? face it no dick, I love my life in poverty "working at hardings everyday bagging groceries wearing the same dirtyass clothes every single goddamn day while constantly being made fun of by all those around me for my life and how ugly i might be"... you forgot the maycha part!

and still, you admit to wanting me! how funny you are to try and twist your words so people don't know how you actually really really really want me! just admit it, no dick. you stated it yourself: "assume the position and get back down on your knees." You're gonna have to try a little harder.

(ouch... you're lucky I'm a nice person David... if I wasn't, I could think of really good comebacks... but keep it up, if I take it offensively, I won't post a reply... btw, sorry my comebacks are so lame... I'm not a very 'say something mean' person)

shut the fuck up with your fucked up logic... that is if one could label your stupid primitive thought something as exalted as goddamn logic. You've been spilling the same shit for the past 3 posts. Can't you concoct in your motherfucking pea sized head just ONE more insult? It's the same damn thing every single time. Bitch please. And, i repeat, don't you know you aren't supposed to be insulting yourself? hahaha so fucking stupid.

Live the dream girl, no one wants you. If it makes you feel better to think that i do, go ahead. Live in ignorance and die. What the fuck does "no dick" mean? Furthermore, that is a severly wrong way to interpret the song lyric i put on responding to you. get back down on yo knees means that i want you? get real maycha. That's not what it means, listen to the whole thing i said instead of just isolating a single phrase. Bitch please, you must have a mental disease, assume the position and get back down on yo knees. That means, bitch stop trying, you must have a mental disease becuase you are so goddamn stupid and think the way you do because no one else would believe that pipeshit dream you concocted. So, just go back and assume the position wher eyou belong, serving people on your knees to represent the subservient role you fill, maycha.

Now, reply to this bitch, and don't be saying the same thing again. We've all heard your shit, and frankly, no one wanted to hear waht you had to say in the first place.

Finally, i'm lucky you are fucking nice? oooh please don't hurt me, i thank you so much for your generosity. Go ahead and bring on these excellent CUMbacks girl, you're good at that...or you should be. And, in the process insult yourself with the ignorance and bigotry teh insults probably entail that i'm expecting. bring it on maycha. I'm waiting for somethign clever, and god help me, Different than the last 3 posts of yours.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 05-05-2003 at 06:52 AM

Old Post 05-05-2003 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

dude stop calling her a hooker man, the thought of it makes me retch.
ugh fuckin gross dude

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-05-2003 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, my bad man. I know how you feel though...ugh, the thought just makes me wince.

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-05-2003 05:42 AM
ajy

hell yeah psycho snowman is owning in this thread

Old Post 05-05-2003 01:50 PM
Chinesegrl

quote:
hell yeah psycho snowman is owning in this thread

yea so he's one of the smart people here anyways

Old Post 05-06-2003 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by dDuKbOkKi

you'll be laughing at nothing. I don't want to go there regardless if it exists.

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-06-2003 04:48 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
you'll be laughing at nothing. I don't want to go there regardless if it exists.

word that girl has the worst insults, hands down. What a fucking retard.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-06-2003 04:56 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by dDuKbOkKi
well if heaven is made up of people who brag about how theyre beliefs are the only correct ones and pray 3 times a day, guess wut. ill just invade heaven and kill you all. but then again its prolly just fake anyway.

Old Post 05-06-2003 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote