Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > double eyelid surgery..question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
FOSHO

double eyelid surgery..question

im planning to do ssang ggah pool surgery but then i wear glasses..and my mom told me that i cant do it cause i wear glasses? and that i need to get contacts first or somethin? because if i do it and wear glasses again then my eye is gonna be all weird or seomthin because ppl who tend to wear glasses, their eye kinda bulges out u know?and the ssang gga pool is gonna look all weird? is it true???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2003 02:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FOSHO Click here to Send FOSHO a Private Message Find more posts by FOSHO Add FOSHO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i hav NEVER heard that before....and it doesn't make much sense to me, because near-sightedness and far-sightedness doesn't really depend so much on the shape of your eyeball, but more on where the cornea is placed...or something like that...so i think if u wear glasses and want the double eyelid surgery it shud be fine. try it out with the glue and tape first tho, and if it doesn't work, then don't do it.

Old Post 03-15-2003 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

haven't heard of it before... maybe you should do some research so you know for sure... it's always best to look up on things concerning surgeries before you do it... so you know thoroughly what is going to happen, side effects, and stuffage...

if you do find anything out, I'd like to know!

Old Post 03-15-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

ouch!!! sounds painful but sorry i dunno anything about it...

Old Post 03-15-2003 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i hav NEVER heard that before....and it doesn't make much sense to me, because near-sightedness and far-sightedness doesn't really depend so much on the shape of your eyeball, but more on where the cornea is placed...or something like that...so i think if u wear glasses and want the double eyelid surgery it shud be fine. try it out with the glue and tape first tho, and if it doesn't work, then don't do it.
acutally....near sightedness and far sightedness is dependent on the shape of ur eyeball...if u want i have diagrams to show u

Old Post 03-15-2003 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

the diagram!

marvinOPPA has attached this image:

Old Post 03-15-2003 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

o yea! bio flodding back to me...*shudders*

ok sorry, scratch wut i said earlier. still, i don't think the shape of ur eyeball shud affect the crease on ur eyelid too much...

Old Post 03-16-2003 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ooglysmile

yes it does, if u wear glasses it does effect ur eyelids too. This is about me. I used to wear glasses and my eyeballs bulged out a lot. I didnt have double eye lids at that time. But since i looked so weird and ugly with the bulging eyeballs, i thought i should wear contacts. So i did and as time went by my eyeballs slowly found there rightful spot (which means they caved inward... back to where it belongs). And as this happened, the single eye lid i had became a double eyelid. It surely can effect it but it may not. But i do suggest that u get contacts before u do the surgery

Old Post 04-13-2003 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ooglysmile Click here to Send ooglysmile a Private Message Find more posts by ooglysmile Add ooglysmile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyCz miLanO
werrd

err i dont knoe bcuz i have natural ssang ggah pool and i think it looks better without glasses..so i guess try to get contactz

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 04-13-2003 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i have no double eyelid lol T-T my eyes are soo small >.<

Old Post 04-18-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote