Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Requests > Help Me....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

Help Me....

i know this should probably go in requests or something (bad susan... she should know better) but i've been trying to figure out this song for the past couple of hours.

A girl group or girl solo sings it (that should narrow it down....not)

i'm not sure of the exact lyrics..i know the melody but i can't exaclyt post it... soooo

goes something like (i think it's a chorus) "ha yan geu deh miso....blah blah..... young won ee geu deh sah rang heh (jool leh yo?)" (white smile... er help me love you forever)

uhm i don't know....i can't figure out if it's a recent song or an older one.

i know that doesn't help much to anyone else ....if only i could hum it or something to someone haha. ARG

IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE (i don't even think it's that great of a song... i don't think.... but you know these things.... if you don't figure out you either totally forget about it or you keep thinking about it and it drives you insane...guess which one i am... oh yea i just told you... BAH!!!)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2003 11:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

hmm i think i know what your talkinga bout but not quite sure about the name i'll go check later to see if i'm thinking about the right song

Old Post 08-18-2003 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

I think I know what your talking about.. but I forgot the group.. haha sorry! ill look through my comp to see if I have that song.

Old Post 08-18-2003 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

BABY VOX: TO ANGEL

I figured it out!!! haha, now i can sleep at night

Old Post 09-07-2003 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hahha that took awhile 2 get but congrats!!!!!... i think

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-07-2003 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote