Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > nE one knoW ne GOod makeup TeChniQueS on how To make my eye look non chinkieR!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

nE one knoW ne GOod makeup TeChniQueS on how To make my eye look non chinkieR!!

okay guys like i got the most chinkieST eyes in the whole widE worlD!!! n itS SO aggrivaTing cuz like yoo sEe sumtyms i wanna GO FOr tha smokey look n i undERlinE my eyes wit black or brown eyelineR n like Wen i do daT my eyES tuRn sCary like a dEmon So likE DoeS ne one haB ne gooD makeup tips on how to make my eye look non chinky!! n PLZ DONT SAY SOMETHING LIKE OH FIX YOUR EYES CUZ I KNOW YOUR TRYNA HELP BUT THATs NOT REALLY GONNA HELP TOO MUCHIE!!

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

To make your eyes stand out, always define your eyebrows, and use an eyeliner close to your lashes and a couple of coats of mascara. Apply a soft color across your lid - shape + shade your eyelid to make your eyes look bigger. Lining small eyes always brings them out - lighter colors will work to enlarge your eyes more.
To get started on your new look, you will need: pencil and / or liquid eyeliners, (and to soften these liners w/ a shadow) a short, firm soft-bristled brush w/ a pointed tip, mascara, + a lash curler.
Eyeliners can be used alone for a defined eye shape; or by blending a similar shade of eyeshadow, can be softened for a more natural look; or use as a combination, to add depth ?defining a more sophisticated look. You could follow the current Japanese makeup trend, which is all about accentuating eyes w/ dramatic tones, and expereminting w/ modern textures, in contrast to the tradition of using black or brown pencil as a beauty fundamental.
Stunning shades of plum, raisin, espresso, coal or grey ?which look divine on oriental eyes, give you the opportunity to experiment w/ liners that have a subtle hint of sparkle or a soft shimmer in up to date charcoals, currents + chocolates, adding a new twist to your eye makeup.
Use these colors to your advantage, incorporating these tips on making small eyes look bigger - in particular, if you wish to add depth to your eyes, gradiate your colors upward: from darkest - a darker liner next to your lashes, to finishing w/ your lightest shade highlighting your browbone.
Another eye opening tip is to apply 2-3 coats of blue-black, black or charcoal mascara. Curling your lashes works wonders to open up your small eyes. You may even like to think about adding a couple of individual "feathered" lashes at the outer edge of your lashes.

The right brow shape will accentuate your eyes and frame your face. Fill in thinner brows w/ a pencil or shadow to enhance and define your features. You may need to reshape your eyebrows to help your eyes look more evenly spaced ?here are some tips for grooming eyebrows.

Use your best judgement for placement of highlighting w/ lighter colors, to make your eyes more open; and also utilising darker colors to contour and even your eyes out ?always remember that darker colors used as shading will recede and minimise, and lighter colors will bring out and make larger. Check out model A + model C for makeup application tips for small eyes ideas and adjust colors to suit your look, and use your dark and light shades to balance your eyes as much as possible.
Feature focus your lips or cheeks and minimise your eye makeup until you feel confident in applying corrective makeup techniques to even your eyes, and think about having a professional makeup artist do your eye makeup if you need more design inspiration.
Have fun making up!

source: www.maq.com

hope that helped!

Old Post 10-22-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

don't use eyeliner... it makes it look smaller.

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

sleep late..and wake up tired...works.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
HAHA... that and your eyes are blood shot... great for that druggie look

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

lol haha

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

woah u got alot of sourCEs danny luv 1tym!! woW jincha komawuh!! i hope thesE techniqueS work!!!

lol crazy deb8ter i gET ssangapul if i sleep latE n lol tha next day wen i wake up it dissappeaRS!! ah my eyES ARE frEakin wEirD!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-22-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
don't use eyeliner... it makes it look smaller.

yea dont! it just emphasises on the small size. also, never go for the smoky look. however much u like it, it'll make ur eyes even smaller. just erm...curl up ur eyelashes, put on mascara and just use 'light' eyeshadow colours...avoid any 'dark' ones. in fact, use shimmery eyeshadow, those work well on asian skin ^_^ hmm...what else...oh, dunno if u want to know this but i thought i'd just like to share it. to make ur eyes look 'clearer' put some gold eyeshadow on ur bottom lash, in the centre...just like a tiny smudge...remember, less is more...keke :P

ok...hope that helped...an oo...define ur eyebrows...like what daNNy LuV 1TYM said. oops...hope i didnt repeat anything that she said :P

Last edited by Jj2 on 10-22-2002 at 08:57 AM

Old Post 10-22-2002 08:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

Ack liGht COlors MAke my skin claSh cuz i haB REALly daRk skin yanno!! but like ppo wit whitE skin look nicE wit peaRly makeup(shimmery) but FOr me it makeS my eyes look rEALly small!!well FOr me undEr eye lining DoeSnt rEALly make my eyes look small cuz i usE gluE to make eyes look biG hehe!

ERr wut do u mean Define mai Brows??likE makE the front paRt ThickER n maKe it GO thinneR AS it passES By!!eRr wut kind of light colors..pink blue beige..Err.that gold meThod sEEms REally kool imma try it!! thX!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-22-2002 11:38 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

oh ok...didnt know u had dark skin. well...what we meant by defining ur brows is...just plucking the unwanted hair, which is the sparsely scattered hair. and...yeah, just make it reasonably thick then gradually thin...but make sure u still have hair! LOL

erm...since u have dark skin...i think u might want to try copperish tones? they're mainly brown shades...but shimmer ones. i dont think matte colours look good on dark skin...so yeah...ditch the light eyeshadow colour and try the brown shade ones...hope that helped g'luck

p.s - why not try posting ur pic so we can get a better idea :satisfy:

Old Post 10-22-2002 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

she posted a picture here: http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=6964

i don't think u have chinky eyes... haha... mine are smaller.

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:45 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

thanks saranghae

hmm...ur eyes arent as small as i thought...but anyways...yea...just read my previous post...hope it helped!

Old Post 10-23-2002 07:22 AM
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

sarang hae ERR i usED ssangapul glue which made it look non chinkieR a lil biT!!!

oh yeah also i just wanna share something wit everyone if you hab really white skin brown eyeliner makes ur eye big!! trust me cuz i tried that b4 n wow it makes yor eyes really big!!

OoO thanks bout tha definin browS im gettin good at drawin my eyebrows beTTer then in tha pasT hehe!! but i hate it wen i draw it too thick makes me look like i hab a big facE!!!maybe i can mix light and dark colors yanno cuz dey help too n even medium!!Ack jj2 pluckin eyebrows hurT!! i never pluck my eyebrows ne more..cuz wen i was a junior i wanted to go for tha thin eyebrow look n like while i was pluckin my eyebrow i went through so much pain, so i just start pluckin away my eyebrow..n like wen i was done i had a super thin eyebrow....and it didnt grow back for like bout 4 months...hecka long tym..so i just like trim it with a scissor and shave it with a noon sup kall(eyebrow razor)!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-23-2002 10:37 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

oh LOL well...whatever suits u...i pluck mine cause the hair takes a longer time to grow back...but glad to hear that ur getting the hang of 'defining' ur brows

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:04 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i heard lite colors make small eyes look smaller. but since u hav tan skin, hmmm...go for defining the eyelashes. and ur eyes aren't that small! eesh u shud see mine -__-; but newayze eyebrows are definitely important

Old Post 10-24-2002 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

the smoky eye effect is nice but it will make "chinky eyes" looks even smaller since dark colors slim down the appearence of things..line ur bottom lash line but stop when u get to the middle of ur eye..i read that in a mag somehwere xP

Old Post 10-24-2002 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

yeah danny luv 1tym ur ritE!!!eyebrows are important~cuz this one unni i teach english said eyebrows are like the framE of your face or something like that!!!ACk hoW many tymS must i tELl yoo!!! thEiR Big CuZ of tha gluE lol!!!!!Ehh neEdTa Switch tha gluE iTS like turnin all whiTE in tha front!!

jj2 poor yoo!!!doESnt it hurT wen u pluck yor eyeBrowS!!how many yeaRS haVe yoo bEen pluckin Away yor browS??

illmatic do i use pencil or liquid!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-24-2002 09:43 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

bout more than a year already
it doesnt hurt when i pluck mine though

Old Post 10-25-2002 10:12 AM
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

oh lucky!! i bEt cuz ur already use to it!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-26-2002 02:51 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

it doesnt hurt for a short while...if ur plucking it right, u shouldnt feel any pain at all...u just feel a 'smooth/slide' motion as ur hair is being plucked out

Old Post 10-26-2002 11:08 AM