Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > When you go shopping
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

When you go shopping

how much do you spend? what is d most expensive thing u buy? shirt pants wuteva
and how many hours do u spend lookin for cloths in d mall?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... soo many questions... hehe.

i usually spend 10-100 dollars... the most expensive thing i bought was a tommy jacket for $80... i usually spend my whole time at a store... hehe... usually 1-4 hours at the mall.

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i spend $10-50 within 3-4 hrs. i dun remember the most expensive thing i've bought

Old Post 09-17-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

$200-$300 . . for about 2-3 hourz...
hmMmm . . . the most expensive thing? me don't know.

Last edited by twinkie on 10-11-2002 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 09-17-2002 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweety

hmm i try to keep myself on a budget: i try to keep myself from spending over a $100 when i go shopping~ and it usually take me like 5 hours to look for stuff to buy and the most expensive thing i bought was~i dont' remember..

Old Post 09-17-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sweety Click here to Send sweety a Private Message Find more posts by sweety Add sweety to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

50-100

Old Post 09-17-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marcisdaname

i'm a ROSS shopper forreal! can't beat gettin a rocawear first quality denim jacket for 20 bucks or a pair of american eagle carpenters for 18 bucks (those were my last two buys...hehe ^_-).

-marc

Old Post 09-17-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marcisdaname Click here to Send marcisdaname a Private Message Visit marcisdaname's homepage! Find more posts by marcisdaname Add marcisdaname to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

AUS$30 - $200

Old Post 09-17-2002 08:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i have to have a LOT of money when i go shopping.. 3-4 hours.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-17-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by marcisdaname
i'm a ROSS shopper forreal! can't beat gettin a rocawear first quality denim jacket for 20 bucks or a pair of american eagle carpenters for 18 bucks (those were my last two buys...hehe ^_-).

-marc

i haven't been to ross for a long time! like 10 years... haha. does ross sell any brand names?

Old Post 09-18-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iShMeEhShOrTe3e

quote:
i haven't been to ross for a long time! like 10 years... haha. does ross sell any brand names?

i juZz WenT dEre yEsterDAii...hAHa...weLpz yUpPz...DEy hAve A lOT of nAmE bRanDs...whAt nAme bRanDs aRe yooH lOokinz FOR ?

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iShMeEhShOrTe3e Click here to Send iShMeEhShOrTe3e a Private Message Find more posts by iShMeEhShOrTe3e Add iShMeEhShOrTe3e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iShMeEhShOrTe3e

evEryTymE i gOEz ShoPPinZ immUh sPEnDer !....hAha i lykE spEnd lYke 10 - 70 oR 80iSh...doLLArs..hEhe sHOPPin ish Fun...

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iShMeEhShOrTe3e Click here to Send iShMeEhShOrTe3e a Private Message Find more posts by iShMeEhShOrTe3e Add iShMeEhShOrTe3e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i go hella shopping.. like 2 hours aday?? hahaha i go alot.. and spent no less than 100 dollas every visit.. i gotta stop shopping.. i dint eben wear sum stuph yet..

Old Post 10-14-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

juss this Friday, I went out and spent $150 on three things... :huh: oops, that's not good... because knowing that I never have money and it's only three things... buh it was party clothes for the La Crosse New Year!

Old Post 10-14-2002 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

umm... depends... i dont lyk to shop for a long tym tho... lolz but if i do i usuallie go wif a bunch of mai home boiz... cuz dey lyk da saym stores i do! and if i go wif grlz den all dey do ish spend hours in mayk up stores and grly ones... blergh* haha and da amount i spend varies~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 10-14-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i usually just spend like 20 dollars on stuff at the mall and order all my shirts. But get pants at old navy cause i like them . Oh yeah, if it's one of those times when i go to Banana republic i spend like 50-60 dollars cause it's so expensive heh.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-14-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

sometimes i can spend 4 hours looking thru stores and only buy a $30 shirt or nothing at all..other times i can spend $150 in one hour on a sweater/jean/etc..

i dont buy a lot of stuff in one day cuz i usually go out browsing for clothes every 2 weeks

Old Post 10-21-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

i haven't been shopping for like.. 4 wkz.. hahahaha =x i needa go soon =x puhehe :P anywaaaaseeeeeeee~ i spend bouh.. not alot.. less than 100 each trip to the mall.. unless its like.. bak to skool.. den i go kraji.. haha

the most i spent that i remember.. ish.. 52 for dis long-ish sweater thingie... its realli pretti.. and 42 for jeanz .. not that much?

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

$50-$300 in 5 hours
Can't stop shopping oh my gosh~ !!!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

when i go buy clothes its usually 200 or higher..

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote