Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > whiTer teeth!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
pull out all youre teeth and then put fakes ones that never get yellow..

that reminds me of my friend who had a fake tooth that did turn yellow after some years...damn it was gross. i guess it was a cheap fake tooth.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2002 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

dont smoke

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by tea
dont smoke

yepyep~ that's good advice~ coffee stains your teeth too~ coke too~ hehe! welps, yea... i think ima get me one of those sonicare tooth brushes so i can have a perfect white smile! like this -->

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redoubt
grasshopper pie

Does not matter what strokes yoo use, as long as the plaque is brushed away.

If you're not used to flossing, but have the motivation to start, follow the dentist's advice. Floss in between to ALL THE WAY down to the root. That should be past the gumline. You're SUPPOSED to be bleeding if you're not accustomed to flossing correctly. After a while, you're gums will stop to inflame and flossing will become more comfortable.

Bleach and peroxide can erode tooth enamel and gums. They cause the syndrome where people complain that their teeth are too "sensitive". Hot and cold foods shock the teeth nerves and cause the pain. Be careful if you're using these products and check active ingredients. Stop using them ASAP if you're teeth are becoming sensitive.

Old Post 12-18-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for redoubt Click here to Send redoubt a Private Message Visit redoubt's homepage! Find more posts by redoubt Add redoubt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sArAnGhAeYo012

quote:
Originally posted by redoubt
Does not matter what strokes yoo use, as long as the plaque is brushed away.

If you're not used to flossing, but have the motivation to start, follow the dentist's advice. Floss in between to ALL THE WAY down to the root. That should be past the gumline. You're SUPPOSED to be bleeding if you're not accustomed to flossing correctly. After a while, you're gums will stop to inflame and flossing will become more comfortable.

Bleach and peroxide can erode tooth enamel and gums. They cause the syndrome where people complain that their teeth are too "sensitive". Hot and cold foods shock the teeth nerves and cause the pain. Be careful if you're using these products and check active ingredients. Stop using them ASAP if you're teeth are becoming sensitive.

Do you ever think to get a career in Dentistry???

Old Post 12-21-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sArAnGhAeYo012 Click here to Send sArAnGhAeYo012 a Private Message Find more posts by sArAnGhAeYo012 Add sArAnGhAeYo012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote