Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Forever 21
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by jini

yea.. i agree. they have some ok clothes.. but it's so cheap, that it is like one time wear..

my mom went in there once with me, n she liked it the first time, but after a while, it turned all sluttish.. clothes..
i got a couple good shirts but.. eh.. it's alright.

forever 21's in like every mall around here.

yea da clOthez did turn hella slutty... N ya C a LOT of overweight wite grlz gOin in da storez N askin fO lyk "size small plz"... it killz meeh...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2002 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

forever 21 has some really cute clothes..its a good place to shop if u wanna buy overly trendy and girly clothes of the season..cuz once they're out of style, u dont have to worry bout not wearing them again cuz they were cheap in the first place..i saw this pretty lacey kinda shirt there for only $18 while xoxo had something similar for about $50..

Old Post 09-15-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

derez one in like every mall around here..
iss aiite cuz the clothes are cheap..
but i dont really like dat kinda style.. kinda slutty nd sorta preppy?
o_O' i dunno.. yea and the owners are all korean ppl --;

Old Post 09-15-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

blah . . . forever 21 . . . i HATE that store
butt cheap fabric.

Old Post 09-15-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
blah . . . forever 21 . . . i HATE that store
butt cheap fabric.

datz why iss cheap in priCe

Old Post 09-17-2002 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote