Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Want rock hard abs?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

Want rock hard abs?

try this excersice..it's mainly for the guys..but ladies can do it to.. if you don't get warmed up first..you can get hurt pretty bad..cause this excersice puts alot of impact on your stomach.. try to start getting a good sweat, by doing about 100 situps..this will give you a little burn..when you feel like your getting a good sweat..have a workout buddy or a partner..do your situps..but on the upward part of the situp, have your partner punch you in the stomach as fast and as hard as he can during that upward movement..and on the downward part..punching them does hardly do anything but give you more pain..since your stomach is not flexing and tightening during that motion..VERY IMPORTANT.. breathe as you go down..as because you must flex as hard while your partner is punching you..so that basically means to suck in your breathe..this is a technique used back when i was in wrestling.. its called *the rack* it's very beneficial if you like a very defined abdomine..i hope this helps for yall

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2002 09:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

u wrestle? sweet...me 2
so does krnswat

well i dun think anyone in here is dedicated enough to do that...puhaha maybe someone

Old Post 06-28-2002 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

sorry people..i forgot to mention..you know how people talk about watch what you eat and you have to eat certain types of food..honestly.. that's lies..the only thing you need to be becareful of is carbohydrates..as those can turn into fat..so just basically..eat wuteva you want..just less of it.. if you eat 4 scoops..eat 2..and etc..do these excersices with a good conditioning workout, such as running, sports, anything that keeps your heart rate up..do it between 8-10 months..and you'll have a great body..promise

remember.. *obsessed* is what the weak call the dedicated

if you don't feel the burn..you aint going nowhere, no pain.. no gain..simple as that

Old Post 06-28-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

yes i used to..back when i when i was in high school..i wrestled at the 115 weight class

Old Post 06-28-2002 09:58 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
yes i used to..back when i when i was in high school..i wrestled at the 115 weight class

nice ill be wrestling bout 120 next yr in hs. heh..
ill try that workout.
heh im trying to get better abs.

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

that sounds painful :sad: *sigh* but for hard abs i guess it's worth it...

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

that's great..good luck next year at the 120 pd weight class..remember it's all about technique..not muscle..muscle helps.. but as you should know..you can never beat someone who has better technique...

Old Post 06-30-2002 12:11 AM
bigChubuff

true true

Old Post 06-30-2002 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

how does punching your abs help tone it??

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

just try it..you'll see what i mean..it strengthens your muscles in your abdomine..as more and more you do it..your muscle will get used to it..meaning they will have to build up to take that kind of pain

Old Post 07-02-2002 08:02 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

ouch... punching as hard and as fast??? That just sounds like someone's beating someone...

-edit- and they let you do that in school???

Old Post 07-02-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

its a workout..it really isn't beating someone..

Old Post 07-02-2002 08:17 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

punching helps the stomach muscles contract

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-02-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
punching helps the stomach muscles contract

very correct, also you forgot to mention it tightens the muscle as well..

Old Post 07-10-2002 12:33 AM
kreandude

oh nice,, we have wrestlers here?? that's TIGHT,,, aaaawwww it feels like we have something in common....

and to nojeel~ punching them?? oh dang,,, we over here do grass drills forever...

Old Post 07-10-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

well.. the high school i went back in texas.. we had the best coach in texas..he was awarded coach of the year..i think 12 times in his 16 year career when he retired...he was a 2-time ncaa wrestling champion at 160 pds from Iowa.. and of course minnesota is the best wrestilng college in the nation right now, iowa dominated forever..say like 40years..so whatever he said.. we did.. since he knew what he was talking about.. we were the only high school that ever won 5 straight state team wrestling championships in texas..if all you wrestlers out there.. need any tips, im not the best or anything, but i can be helpful..and i have alot of experience as well..

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:16 AM