Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Check out what I do everyday!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Drunkenxtiger

Check out what I do everyday!

Aite. I just want some opinions about how I work out everyday.

I do this TWICE a day.

15 minutes of running, which is about a mile.
6 sets of 50 situps
6 sets of 25 dips, i don't have da dip bars so i do it on this table, this one is easier than the real dips buh i do more instead
6 sets of 15 pushups.

SO EVERYDAY, i doooo.........

30 minutes of running, or about 2 miles
600 situps
300 dips
180 pushups.

Give me some opinions.

Also, I been doin it for a lil over a month now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

damn u run slow as fuck

Old Post 08-02-2002 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

hahahahhaha

thats not nice

but yea.....

Old Post 08-02-2002 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Thats pretty good workout, I do:

1.Wake up at 6 am, do 3 mile run around the neighborhood

2.Punching bag for about 1 hour with 50 lb vest, 10 lb ankle weights, and 3 lb wrist weights.

3. Three sets of benching, 30 times with 50 lb, 20 times with 100, and 10 times with 190.

4.I hang myself upside down and do those upside down crunches.

thats about it

Old Post 08-03-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by tea
damn u run slow as fuck

Actually, I'm not sure how far i run. So it could be more, who knows. I ran the mile in 7:30 at school so yea. I mite be running like 2 miles or something. Also, Hyesungu, DAMN! thats alot of shit you do. Are you cut as hell?

Old Post 08-03-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Thats pretty good workout, I do:

1.Wake up at 6 am, do 3 mile run around the neighborhood

2.Punching bag for about 1 hour with 50 lb vest, 10 lb ankle weights, and 3 lb wrist weights.

3. Three sets of benching, 30 times with 50 lb, 20 times with 100, and 10 times with 190.

4.I hang myself upside down and do those upside down crunches.

thats about it

if you do that everyday...your muscles will not contract and tighten due to the fact that your not giving it any rests..when you push your muscles..it has no choice but to grow and get stronger..but you need to let it heal..if you don't..you'll be not getting to the level that you want..basically what im saying is..work it every other day..but during your training push yourself to the limit..such as burnouts..you'll be progressing slower if you do that kind of work out everyday..and where is you leg muscle excersices? your getting toned while running..but your not getting any mass..and what about your abs? you just doing single motion workout..you need to focus on your obliques as well, and be creative in working your abs, just doing hanging upsidedown crunches isn't a good thing, workout with different types of ab excersices, having strong abs helps you in every other area of your body..cause your stomach holds up your upper body weight..so having a good abdomine is essential for you to have a better and stronger workout..if you need any tips..let me know, i will gladly help.. :thumbup:

Old Post 08-03-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
if you do that everyday...your muscles will not contract and tighten due to the fact that your not giving it any rests..when you push your muscles..it has no choice but to grow and get stronger..but you need to let it heal..if you don't..you'll be not getting to the level that you want..basically what im saying is..work it every other day..but during your training push yourself to the limit..such as burnouts..you'll be progressing slower if you do that kind of work out everyday..and where is you leg muscle excersices? your getting toned while running..but your not getting any mass..and what about your abs? you just doing single motion workout..you need to focus on your obliques as well, and be creative in working your abs, just doing hanging upsidedown crunches isn't a good thing, workout with different types of ab excersices, having strong abs helps you in every other area of your body..cause your stomach holds up your upper body weight..so having a good abdomine is essential for you to have a better and stronger workout..if you need any tips..let me know, i will gladly help.. :thumbup:

Hey nojeel, do I need to workout every other day too so that my muscles will grow?

Old Post 08-03-2002 02:20 AM
Nojeel

depends on the training that you do..if you workout..you need to go to you limit..then you should do it every other day..but if you doing like little knick nacs..then you shouldn't be working out at all..if you excersice..push yourself to the limit....

Old Post 08-03-2002 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
depends on the training that you do..if you workout..you need to go to you limit..then you should do it every other day..but if you doing like little knick nacs..then you shouldn't be working out at all..if you excersice..push yourself to the limit....

Yea, ic, thanks fo the advice man.

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:29 AM
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Oh i didnt see the "every day thing" I dont do that everyday, hell no, im too lazy, i do it like 2-3 times a week.

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wow~ alotta dedication to do that everyday

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i curl cheeseburgers in my mouth.. 2 sets. around 8 reps

then i run about .001 miles to my bathroom when nature calls.. thats always a challenge cuz my bathroom is wet.

i do about 2 crunches when i tie my shoes

i stretch in the morning.. right after i wake up.. "aaaahhhh *yawn*"

and then the real work out.. the 15 curls i do when i drink ma beer.. sometimes that shit gets heavy.. i drink da forties

thats a real man's work out you pussys... who the hell hang upside down like a vampire.. not i says me

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

then i run about .001 miles to my bathroom when nature calls.. thats always a challenge cuz my bathroom is wet.

and then the real work out.. the 15 curls i do when i drink ma beer.. sometimes that shit gets heavy.. i drink da forties

thats a real man's work out you pussys... who the hell hang upside down like a vampire.. not i says me

damn..that's a badass workout man..you must be hella cut..hahahaha :thumbup:

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:28 AM
junjinluber33

hahaha very nice work out ken vs ryu

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-05-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

now THAT'S a real workout man.. hahahahahaah

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-07-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote