Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > in korea rite now...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

in korea rite now...

it's all about kim nam il...
hes fuckin everywhere...
he was on every single newspapers front headlines for the last 2 weeks...u probably think i'm exaggeratin but i'm not...hes on news every single morning and night..hes on tv like hell too
i heard his soccer cleats used to cost like 20 uk won..i dun have a clue how much that is in dollars but i think its over 2 million...i dunno...now its 8 thousand won...pahl chun mahn won
also heard bunch of korean middle school and high school girls didnt want to come to school unless they see kim nam il

song jong gook used to be almos popular as him but girls found out that he had a girl friend

its kim nam il
then hong myung bo
then lee chun soo
then song jong gook
then lee woon jae
then ahn jung hwan
then hwang sun hong and cha doo ri

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2002 05:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Yeah girls are Kim Nam Il crazy right now. Man, poor guy, he just wants to be a regular person. He doesn't want this pop star status. Just let the guy breath! oi!

Old Post 07-22-2002 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: in korea rite now...

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i heard his soccer cleats used to cost like 20 uk won..

nah
my dad told me his 2million dollar cleat were a fake.
it might be sold off for only $20,000

Old Post 07-22-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i dont think michael jordans sneakers even cost that much

Old Post 07-23-2002 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote