Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > is korea gonna stay?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

is korea gonna stay?

i mean u think they gonna keep playin like this in the future? or are they jus playin this fuckin good since they are hostin the event...i dunno mann....i mean france won their own world cup and got molested in this one...

and what about hiddink...is he stayin as a coach 4 korea or is he leavin since his contacts gonna be over after this world cup? b/c as long as hiddink is there i think korea gonna stay as a strong team

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2002 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Balddog

The thing about the world cup is that it gives the host nation massive publicity. The K-league will be in the public eye for some time to come. All the international leagues will have their eyes and scouts looking out for Korean players.

The k-league will also get a lot more investment after Korea did so well in this world cup. More money = more facilities and better players. More kids will think football is great and even more will start playing football..They will grow up to be great players.

This world cup is just the start. I see big things for Korea in the future.....I cant count how many times ive heard asian football in general and korean in specific being praised by the guys on TV...All the commentators keep talking about how original and new korean football is...Koreans actually play well and fairly, they dont dive all over the place, they dont foul everything that moves.

I hope Hiddink stays for a while but it will be good if he can help get the korean coaches into better shape so they can take the national team to the next world cup.

Old Post 06-22-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Balddog Click here to Send Balddog a Private Message Find more posts by Balddog Add Balddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

if they have good players and good coach, maybe they can play like this or even much better in the future..
or probably it's because theyre hosting the game -- the supporters are affecting the mental of the players.
about hiddink, im not sure, but he did great job with the total football in korea

Old Post 06-23-2002 11:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i duno.. after this yr. i think koreas gon have its ups and down. i dont think theyre gon win every wc from now on tho.

Old Post 06-23-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
i duno.. after this yr. i think koreas gon have its ups and down. i dont think theyre gon win every wc from now on tho.

haha well you can't expect a team to win world cups consecutively every single year

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-25-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote