Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > models wanted - bay area ca
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mouko
I need therapy

models wanted - bay area ca

I'm looking for some models, male and female, in the san fran bay area that would be interested in modeling some clothing for my upcoming website. This is a paying job, though not much. Also, Models are welcome to take some of the clothes.

Some basic stuff I'm looking for.

- 18 or older. If you are interested but you are under 18, I will need to talk with a parent and a parent must be present when we do photoshoots.
- Must live in the bay area and be able to travel to San Francisco, transportation will not be provided.
- The website will be a trend-webzine, featuring clothing by me (my line is Therapy) and other local artist. Other things on the site; local hot shopping spots, top trends, music/book/movie reviews, online shop etc.
edit: Models also must be willing to have their hair done or possibly cut, as well has make up applied. A licensed hairstylist (the stylist that I use as a matter of fact) will be doing the hair and makeup. I can vouch for her, she is very good and works at a famous salon here in san francisco. Her normal charging rates are 130.00 and up(all of which will be paid for)

About the clothes:
My clothing is highly japanese and european pop culture influenced. Silk-screened tees and sweaters, hard dyed jeans and custom sneakers (nikes, vans, converse). Recycled vintage clothing altered and printed on.

Information about me

Name: Peter Nguyen
School: Fashion design and textiles at the academy of art college for 2 years, currently 2 year illustration major
Work: freelance illustration and muralist. Vintage clothing resale.

Please this is for serious inquiries only. Please e-mail me at sosekisan@earthlink.net if you're interested with some basic information (name, age, height, sizes normally worn, shoe size, location) and any pictures you can send me will be good as well.

thanks

- Peter

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2003 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote