Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > im habin prOblemz... dO wa jOo sae yOng!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

Unhappy .

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Last edited by hip hOp Yu Ja on 12-28-2008 at 09:05 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

ack.. first of all.. its very difficult understanding your writing :huh:

hm.. seems to me that this D* dude is playing with you. if youre positive that he has blocked you and not anyone else.. he's playing with you. maybe he's feeling that he doesnt want you, but he'll be jealous when he sees you with another guy.

sorry i cant be much of a help there, ive never been in a relationship, so im not too experienced

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

N

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Last edited by hip hOp Yu Ja on 01-10-2013 at 04:16 AM

Old Post 07-19-2002 10:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh. u should just get over him nd stuff, u no? just forget about him. he doesnt even talk to you or write mail to you. he probably likes some other girl now. you know? heh` sorry im not much help either ^^;

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

this is what I think... no matter what happened or what he did... just forget about this dude... if he's gon' be like that... sure he's messin with you... just move on girl... it'll take time to move one buh I'm sure you can do it... I did it... heh... (my other thread)... trust me... it's boy trouble... puhaha... buh yeah... just move on... you can find someone that you like that will like you back...

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ummmmmmm wat?!?!?@?!!??!?!?!!?!?
is this algebra class????? crap wrong part of forum i thought i was in luv and datin :huh:
ummm hmmm D*=3R/N i guess is that rite??

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

what you talkin about aznkid?

well all i can say is.... the dude was just playin you... is my guess... like julie said... move on... from the little that i've heard of him.....he sounds like a jerk.... i don't know about the whole online thing... but he's not even talking to you? that's messed... after he said he liked you....

i dunno this one guy said he liked me then asked some other girl out that weekend... bastard......haha.... we don't need jerks like them

Old Post 07-20-2002 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Don't waste your time on him.
Why do that if you know he'll hurt you later?
Move on!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-20-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

he's just playing with you..just mind games..don't fall for it.. don't stress over it either..you'll be the only one suffering..in my opinion..just chill, relax..do thing that can get your mind off him ( if you haven't forgotten about him )..its basically a waste of your time..cause, forreals..he be trippin when you got someone and don't give a flying fock when your not..he's just messing with you forreals..trying to make you one of his *booty calls* or someone to keep toying with..this just my opinion though

Old Post 07-20-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

well every persOn whO read diz has da saym or similar opinionz... ^^ 10 Q shO much i luv yOo guyz 4 realz! N aznkid... --;; sOrrie bOut cOnfusin yOo... lOlz... bOiz~ sigh* hahaha well i hab been feelin a lOt betta deze days... 10 Q every1 whO answered bak 2 meeh! it meant shO much! muah!

*nOjeel* bOut da bOoty kall part! i noe... daz kinda wut i been feelin lyk~ wOo eshi~ haha tanx fO da reply~! imma gO chyll nOw~ hee hee

*whitelee* i will mOve on! ^^V

*mellOwyellOw* wuts wit bOiz deze days? 4 realz thO!lil jerks... --+ anyhOo tank yOo!

*aznkid1008* ummm... hal mal e ubt da~ haha luv ya da saym thO!

*RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn* bOi trubles eh? yeapz us grlz get dem lyk 24/7! rawr~ if yOo eva hab bOi prObz. dOnt hesitate! juz email meeh or sumtin okei?

*krnswat* haha every lil thing helped hun! reallie!

Old Post 07-20-2002 06:12 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

*mellOwyellOw* wuts wit bOiz deze days? 4 realz thO!lil jerks... --+ anyhOo tank yOo!

blehs.
moo seun mal ha neun guh yah.
na do nam jan dae.
ahahah jk`
well good thing ure moving on n_n

Old Post 07-20-2002 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

blehs.
moo seun mal ha neun guh yah.
na do nam jan dae.
ahahah jk`
well good thing ure moving on n_n

ahaha~ sOllie sOllie >.< okei okei~ shO da majOrity of dem R~ cOnfusing tOo... an geu rae? N yOo bOiz say gr;z R cOnfusin~ bleh!

Old Post 07-21-2002 06:56 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
what you talkin about aznkid?

i hav no idea wat she wrote
im really confused but i'll agree wit watver u said :huh:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-21-2002 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

well, this D guy isn't worth your affections by the way he treats you, so try to forget him...

Old Post 07-23-2002 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by shaluski
well, this D guy isn't worth your affections by the way he treats you, so try to forget him...

10 Q! i am tryin~ ^^

Old Post 07-24-2002 06:28 AM
junjinluber33

poor soo!! take ur time to TOTALLY get over the dood~ ive been in a situation KINDA like that and if u still have feelings for the dood later, you mite get hurt... buh i hope u feel better!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-24-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
poor soo!! take ur time to TOTALLY get over the dood~ ive been in a situation KINDA like that and if u still have feelings for the dood later, you mite get hurt... buh i hope u feel better!

aw 10 Q shO much! it pOot a smyle on mai face... <-- lyk dat! hahah i will ttyl okei? muah!

Old Post 07-24-2002 06:54 AM