Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > What Car is this???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ShyGuy9000

What Car is this???

Sup everyone I found this pic on my computer. I guess it was left by one of my friends when they were looking for cars pics for a project...Anyways I'm just wondering do u know what car this is? Sorry there is no back side view or any other view points..If there was I would already know what car it is...well let hear what u think it is

ShyGuy9000 has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShyGuy9000 Click here to Send ShyGuy9000 a Private Message Visit ShyGuy9000's homepage! Find more posts by ShyGuy9000 Add ShyGuy9000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

its a 6th generation (94-99) toyota celica with a veilside kit

Old Post 12-27-2002 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
its a 6th generation (94-99) toyota celica

was gonan say the same thing :P

Old Post 12-27-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

i dont like celicas =\

and that one looks like a supra in everything but headlights

Old Post 12-27-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i see the resemblance.

Props To Huby

Old Post 12-28-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

the resemblance is only because of the body kit.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-28-2002 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
the resemblance is only because of the body kit.

and the sides and color

Old Post 12-28-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
and the sides and color

ya..a kit usually is front bumper, rear bumper, spoiler(sometimes), and side skirts. you don't usually call it a kit if you're just getting the front bumper..or like the side skirts..you just say you're getting whatever part.

that's the veilside KIT. or a replica kit. as for colour..okay you win that one.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-28-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

they ARE veilside kits

the celica has the veilside license plate..and the supra has the big ass decal on the hood

Old Post 12-28-2002 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

all veilside kits look alike.

imo.. veilside kits look too "crazy" i dunno. i like the stock look with little accents better than a kit.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 12-28-2002 at 04:38 PM

Old Post 12-28-2002 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
all veilside kits look alike.

imo.. veilside kits look too "crazy" i dunno. i like the stock look with little accents better than a kit.

werd...i never liked velside kits

Old Post 12-28-2002 08:29 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
ya..a kit usually is front bumper, rear bumper, spoiler(sometimes), and side skirts. you don't usually call it a kit if you're just getting the front bumper..or like the side skirts..you just say you're getting whatever part.

that's the veilside KIT. or a replica kit. as for colour..okay you win that one.

haha
what you all a read bumper i call an ass kit
the front bumper tit kit
and sides skirts waistes cause i can never the names right so yea i picture the car as an girl :)

Old Post 12-28-2002 09:32 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
haha
what you all a read bumper i call an ass kit
the front bumper tit kit
and sides skirts waistes cause i can never the names right so yea i picture the car as an girl :)

...but where's the head?...oh rite..most guys dont' realize chicks have heads neways right? ahhaha

that actually make sense.......should I be scared I understood that? lols

Shift_

Old Post 12-29-2002 03:13 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
i dont like celicas =\

and that one looks like a supra in everything but headlights

Remember boys 'n girls, the Celica and Supra were the same thing (kinda, "back in the day").

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

when? back in the mark II days? or even before that?

Shift_

Old Post 12-30-2002 07:32 PM
krnxkid
ChOibOii

looks lyk a celica

Old Post 01-01-2003 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

celica = fwd?
supra = rwd?

Old Post 01-01-2003 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
when? back in the mark II days? or even before that?

quote:
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PROTOTYPE
celica = fwd?
supra = rwd?

SUPRA/CELICA SPLIT

Old Post 01-03-2003 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote