Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Lyricism > !!!!!~EUNNIE FT. RO- STABBED~!!! Newww!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EunniE

!!!!!~EUNNIE FT. RO- STABBED~!!! Newww!

HEy ~ lil sumthin for everyone to hear...love it, hate it, then comment..good or bad

------------------->EunniE Ft. RO-STABBED <--------------

* for anyone who had to suffer through a bad friendship*

written and composed by EunniE
rap lyrics written by RO

beat from mp3.com ..no artist name!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/newsongsmusic.htm

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2003 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EunniE Click here to Send EunniE a Private Message Find more posts by EunniE Add EunniE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Thumbs up wow

smooth track, feelin the words, you and ro have some major talent. keep it up you two.

thanx huby40

Old Post 01-23-2003 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

wow...after hearing MC phlo I thought there was no hope..but you are really good. Well done, sounds really proffesional!

Loving it.

Old Post 01-23-2003 10:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

yall definately got hella talent.. now my insights..

beat was nice..was bumpin' it, felt like a really mellow, slow feelin' vibe u get when u listen to the song..mo' r&bish style..nice choice fo' dis track

lyrics.. ehhh..i kno' i've said this to u before but..heh..lyrics didn't catch my eyes..wasn't really deep like i thought it would be..it was very simplistic to me..

delivery..wow..yall's delivery blew me away tho'..Eunnie had da' nice soothin' vocal to mix in well wit' Ro's very noticable presence...yall got da' delivery on point..very professional.. Eunnie was on da' beat pretty consistenly..major improvement.. Ro's usually always on beat..but seems like u were strugglin' on dis song tho'..not a good edit program maybe?..yall had excellent emotion tho'..

production..it was overall put together very well..didn't have any trouble listenin' to da' words..it was very clear..it was sometimes loud on some points on da' chorus den when u switch to the vocal/rap..but it was overall very nice..well done..

overall: dis was a very nice track..lyrics was moderate..but well enough..at least yall are recordin'..i need to get my ass off n start recordin' myself.. lol..but anyways..yea..good job u too..will be expectin' a great track fo' yall's next one..

pz

Old Post 01-23-2003 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EunniE

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
yall definately got hella talent.. now my insights..

beat was nice..was bumpin' it, felt like a really mellow, slow feelin' vibe u get when u listen to the song..mo' r&bish style..nice choice fo' dis track

lyrics.. ehhh..i kno' i've said this to u before but..heh..lyrics didn't catch my eyes..wasn't really deep like i thought it would be..it was very simplistic to me..

delivery..wow..yall's delivery blew me away tho'..Eunnie had da' nice soothin' vocal to mix in well wit' Ro's very noticable presence...yall got da' delivery on point..very professional.. Eunnie was on da' beat pretty consistenly..major improvement.. Ro's usually always on beat..but seems like u were strugglin' on dis song tho'..not a good edit program maybe?..yall had excellent emotion tho'..

production..it was overall put together very well..didn't have any trouble listenin' to da' words..it was very clear..it was sometimes loud on some points on da' chorus den when u switch to the vocal/rap..but it was overall very nice..well done..

overall: dis was a very nice track..lyrics was moderate..but well enough..at least yall are recordin'..i need to get my ass off n start recordin' myself.. lol..but anyways..yea..good job u too..will be expectin' a great track fo' yall's next one..

pz

wow thanks for that long comment i liked readin it...
-the rapping part was a bit off cuz it was the best i could do wen i mixed it.
-yea i stayed on beat yay me!
-the lyrics..i know that they weren't the greatest but im kinda new to the song writing thing i'm trying my best though but it's from my own experience..o well =)
-im not the greatest at seeing if the voices are too loud or wateverss cuz im no engineer haha

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-23-2003 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EunniE Click here to Send EunniE a Private Message Find more posts by EunniE Add EunniE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

i dont see it -_-;;

Old Post 02-09-2003 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

daz awesome, i listened to all of the things on there..wooo make more

Old Post 02-10-2003 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

KeN VeRsUs RyU: ey jusun so how come original recordings are in lyricism
Red V1s0r: jus say 'imma the owner of this chat room so now go to sleep!'
KeN VeRsUs RyU: and other stuff on multimedia
KeN VeRsUs RyU: i dont get that
micron2k: their not supposed to be.
joobaboya: hehe..okie doke
micron2k: unless its a audio battle.
micron2k: otherwise they shoulda ll be in media.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-17-2003 09:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i get a not found message

Old Post 02-18-2003 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote