Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > english paper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

english paper

hey can sum1 help me plz?? we hav to write a paper on "morally ambiguous characters" based on the books that we've read so far:
of mice and men
hiroshima
animal farm
the odyssey
bean trees
lord of the flies
fahrenheit 451
to kill a mockingbird
jane eyre
great expectations

i think thaz all...not sure...well can sum1 plz help and give me ideas? cuz i dunno where the fuk to start

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2002 03:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

wut exactly are u stuck on? if u are..
and like..are dere certain things u hafta put in ur paper?
i might be able to help..cuz i've read sum of those books..

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakez0r

"morally ambiguous" ?

well, lets see Fahrenheit 451 you could do the fireman chief. Of mice and men you could do the big dude's friend (sorry forgot his name), the one who kills him at the end. The Odyssey you could talk about the behavior of the Gods when they toy with Ulysses.

Seriously, there are a lot of topics!

Bumping Threads Since 2001

Old Post 05-16-2002 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jakez0r Click here to Send jakez0r a Private Message Visit jakez0r's homepage! Find more posts by jakez0r Add jakez0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

451 - the society who refuses to repent against the "firemen"

animal farm - the young pig (not napoleon), is his name snow? i forgot this story kind of.

Oddysey - I dunno, hmmm gods could work i suppose as someone already said, but Telemakhos and him shaving his beard and stuff so his mother did not have to marry a suitor (as in does he want to protect his mother or father?) yeah, its not that great of an idea, sorry.

To Kill a Mockingbird - hat guy who pretends he drinks but doesn't as an excuse for him to hang around the black people (or is this huck finn? haha). Boo Radley cause he's so mysterious! And the person's father who....yeah! Atticus thats his name, him defending someone whom everyone hates.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-16-2002 12:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow thnx guys!! this is interesting. i kinda noe wut to talk about now (still not exactly tho...stupid topic to begin wit ) hmph. o well. thnx neway! i'll just hav to bs the whole thing cuz it has to be 3-4 pgs long -_-

Old Post 05-17-2002 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by jakez0r
"morally ambiguous" ?

well, lets see Fahrenheit 451 you could do the fireman chief. Of mice and men you could do the big dude's friend (sorry forgot his name), the one who kills him at the end. The Odyssey you could talk about the behavior of the Gods when they toy with Ulysses.

Seriously, there are a lot of topics!

The big guy's friend was George. :sleep:

oh and i guess Jack could be used for Lord of the Flies

Old Post 05-17-2002 01:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakez0r

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

The big guy's friend was George. :sleep:

oh and i guess Jack could be used for Lord of the Flies

hehe, yea thats the guy!

Bumping Threads Since 2001

Old Post 05-17-2002 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jakez0r Click here to Send jakez0r a Private Message Visit jakez0r's homepage! Find more posts by jakez0r Add jakez0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote