Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > need help with thesis statement asap!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jekki2chipo

Lightbulb need help with thesis statement asap!!

i'm running out of time for my paper, i've been slacking off too much, so now i need everyone's help. i'm writing a paper on cinderella, it may sound simple but heres' the catch, i read about 6 different versions of cinderella, chinese, native american, african, europeans, etc.. okay i chose chinese and native american, because in those two stories cinderella was an active person so did everything for herself, unlike the other stories where all she did was crr. anyways i have to write a 4-6 paper on why i chose those two essays and how they did with sibling rivalry and explain the purpose of reading the essays to a bunch of 5th graders. someone please help me thanks

Please suggest Thesis Statements only.

Example. Throughout the history of mankind, families has experienced the tension of sibling rivalry. In the tale of the Chinese and Native American,Cinderella, the sibling rivalry displaced a purpose of a disfuntional family. The stories being read to 5th graders would show the importance of family.

Thanks everyone

Alwase,
jekki2chipo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jekki2chipo Click here to Send jekki2chipo a Private Message Find more posts by jekki2chipo Add jekki2chipo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

Post thesis statement

The story of Cinderella has been available through many different languages and countries. etc...

Old Post 05-01-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: thesis statement

Originally posted by Babu2002
The story of Cinderella has been available through many different languages and countries. etc...

Added on by Alchemist
and it's message has impacted the lives of many. etc...

Old Post 05-01-2002 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote