Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Super Size Me
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

Exclamation Super Size Me

Heard of it? It's a documentary where this guy Morgan Spurlock eats nothing but fastfood/mcdonalds for breakfast/lunch/dinner for a month. I haven't seen it yet but I'm planning to see it this weekend.

www.supersizeme.com

http://www.techcentralstation.com/051404G.html here's a negative review on it just for you.

He won best director sundance film festival 2004 so it can't be that bad... right? lol. I'll have to see.

(It's almost 5 am ... yea late paper. I'm taking a break... a break to do more typing... I've probably written a page in responses which is what I need to finish this paper. damn. My BS muscles are flexed and are getting sore)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2004 12:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

yeah heard about it... the guy is gonna die from a stroke soon haha

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-21-2004 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
yeah heard about it... the guy is gonna die from a stroke soon haha

then you havent heard about it at all

anyways i saw this last week and thought it was interesting.

Old Post 05-22-2004 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
then you havent heard about it at all

anyways i saw this last week and thought it was interesting.

lol no i'm saying because he's eating so much Mcdonalds in the month, somethings probably gonna happen because of it...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-22-2004 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
lol no i'm saying because he's eating so much Mcdonalds in the month, somethings probably gonna happen because of it...

I saw it today. Well of course there is going to be consequences. Stop trying to cover your tracks. -__- For the better part he's "healthier" again but some of the levels of == (Yea I don't remember everything) the doctors said is never going to be the way it was. Apparently he was in great physical shape before.

It was a GREAT documentary... I really did like it a lot. There were a lot of "AH HAH HAH" "OMG nasty" "That is so fuckin true... and sad" moments.

The art in it... is really cool.

Oh yea. On the 2nd day of eating only Mcdonald's... he throws up after eating 85% of a super-sized double quarter pounder w/cheese meal (I think he said that's the fattiest item on the menu or something)... AND fruit and yogurt parfaits? Not as healthy as you MIGHT think.

A lot of the stuff is a DUH thing. You might think "well that's stupid you know what's going to happen. What do you expect with a stunt like that?" But do you know to what degree? That's the surprising part. Oh and apparently there were lawsuits against mcdonalds from 2 girls who said that mcdonalds made them fat... but they lost because there was no proof. I guess he started out to prove it to some degree. Boy did he ever.

NOTE: I'd like to say that I've been McDonald's free for 2 years. Fastfood free? Not so long... damn.

Old Post 05-23-2004 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote