Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > cryp-walking
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

cryp-walking

H

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Last edited by hip hOp Yu Ja on 01-10-2013 at 04:26 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

there are some guys who think they're all that, or at least they walk that way... but anyway. it's so fun mockin them.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by jini
there are some guys who think they're all that, or at least they walk that way... but anyway. it's so fun mockin them.

lol

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

yea yea.. i bet you were one of em

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
yea yea.. i bet you were one of em
puahhaaha..nawww

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

uh huh. :satisfy:

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:32 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:

umm... yOo know that by c-walking i meant in the dancing way ryte? lyk 2 rap music~ N if yOo did den~ o and ya noe how lOts of boiz dat sag their pants walk reallie reallie weird? i kall it the "stick up the ass" walk cuz dats wut i lOokz lyk...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

my boyfriend's bro can do some sick c-walk! he pops and breaks and someitmes raves... he's pretty good at dancing.

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
my boyfriend's bro can do some sick c-walk! he pops and breaks and someitmes raves... he's pretty good at dancing.

haha he sounds lyk mai ex! he pOpz, raves, N crip walkz 2

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:53 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

umm... yOo know that by c-walking i meant in the dancing way ryte? lyk 2 rap music~ N if yOo did den~ o and ya noe how lOts of boiz dat sag their pants walk reallie reallie weird? i kall it the "stick up the ass" walk cuz dats wut i lOokz lyk...

haha.. really? o well, i wouldn't kno the difference.

for some strange reason, bois like to pull their pants below their ass.

Old Post 08-15-2002 04:38 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:

haha.. really? o well, i wouldn't kno the difference.

for some strange reason, bois like to pull their pants below their ass.

yea! c-walking ish a dance mOve that ish incorpOrated in2 different steps. it lOokz prettie tyte! and there are LOTS of different ones and styles...

Old Post 08-15-2002 04:48 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

interesting

Old Post 08-15-2002 04:52 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

yIa

Old Post 08-15-2002 05:42 AM
Prototype

okay okay wait, there's the real cwalk, and then theres the heel toe. alot of people confuse the two, but there really is only one way to cwalk..

-_-;

alot of people have come up with variations of it.. and added new steps.. but its not. cwalking -_-; its like freestyling

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
okay okay wait, there's the real cwalk, and then theres the heel toe. alot of people confuse the two, but there really is only one way to cwalk..

-_-;

alot of people have come up with variations of it.. and added new steps.. but its not. cwalking -_-; its like freestyling

true, technically there is onlie one way 2 c-walk but every1 has their own style of doing it~ which causes ppl's c-walks to look a bit different from every1 elses. and this is y i just say there are different ways 2 do it... lyk the c-walk ( or heel toe) from "i needa grl part 2" and jagged edge's "where the party at"~

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:07 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

isnt crip-walk for the gang crip? haha i heard if one of them see you doing their thing you gonna get it baddd. well at least thats wat happens in NY. madd gay i know but like i guess thats why its called cripwalk? okay im gay now. imma be quiet :P

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

N

Last edited by hip hOp Yu Ja on 01-10-2013 at 04:26 AM

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:16 AM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
isnt crip-walk for the gang crip? haha i heard if one of them see you doing their thing you gonna get it baddd. well at least thats wat happens in NY. madd gay i know but like i guess thats why its called cripwalk? okay im gay now. imma be quiet :P

its called crip-walk cuz its like a west coast dance
like d east side go d shakes
west coast go d walk
mid-wast got d mid-west swing n stuff

Old Post 08-15-2002 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

its called crip-walk cuz its like a west coast dance
like d east side go d shakes
west coast go d walk
mid-wast got d mid-west swing n stuff

im still confused..-___- well anyways they should change the name then. the wit the word 'crip' in it reminds wayy too much of the gang. madd scary. =(

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the cwalking in i need a girl part 2 wuz tyte...i wanna learn how to do that

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote