Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Boom!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

What's the best way to get over a break up?

My bf broke up with me last night! T_T I didn't cry much as I did that first time though.. but god.. it's like.. really killing me.. I don't want to make this a whole big thing and the only thing I really want to know is how to get over this...? what's like the best way..?

Last edited by * Liah * on 02-07-2003 at 05:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2003 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

well it seems like you're still kinda hung up over him ...

you need to find closure. to finally know that things are over between you two for good .. if you can still remains friends .. thas good .. but if you guys want no contact with each other ... then u need to know ..

or else your still gonna be into him .. and its gonna be a one sided thing ..

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

face the facts, the best ways to get over a breakup are the obvious steps anyone would take if they were in your situation. This includes keeping yourself busy, going out with friends, taking up new interests, and most importantly, just letting time pass and heal your wounds.

If none of those work, however, then you can always stalk him for the next few days and make his life a living hell. That particular method is getting quite popular among the teens these days, or so I've heard.

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

quote:
or else your still gonna be into him .. and its gonna be a one sided thing ..

::sigh:: I know that all too well.

quote:
If none of those work, however, then you can always stalk him for the next few days and make his life a living hell. That particular method is getting quite popular among the teens these days, or so I've heard.[

... that's just...

That's just WRONG.

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, the best ways to get over a breakup are the obvious steps anyone would take if they were in your situation. This includes keeping yourself busy, going out with friends, taking up new interests, and most importantly, just letting time pass and heal your wounds.

If none of those work, however, then you can always stalk him for the next few days and make his life a living hell. That particular method is getting quite popular among the teens these days, or so I've heard.

hahaha u know all day facts don't u? i agree wid ur first part... not ur second... keep urself bz, don't think of him, everyone says oh i can't live without him, i can't live without her... i can understand maybe ur still hung up wid dem but don't get to caried away about love, if u guys break up, don't worry about it, it'z life... just don't mind him, feel better

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

get a new bf =D ...hehe......i dunno...

Old Post 02-06-2003 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
get a new bf =D ...hehe......i dunno...

nah dont listen to that noise.

5 ways to get over a boyfriend

1. call up the homegirls and eat icecream (for some reason girls and icecream bond really well)
2. call up the homegirls and eat gourmet chocolate (for some reason girls and chocolate bond like girls and icecream.)
3. go and bake some cookies
4. make some galbee
5. mmmm... i would like some bulgo... i mean.. make bulgogi

ok those might not help but im really hungry.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-06-2003 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote