Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > ex bf meet current bf
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

ex bf meet current bf

OK I might sound selfish for this... but my ex bf like still likes me and is still obsessed with me and he talked to my current bf... but I don't want him to because something will probably happen with my relationship and I don't want to take that risk... I told my bf not to talk to him but it's too late... and my ex bf talked to my first bf but I don't mind that because well they're both my ex bfs... so yeah... WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO!?!? THIS SITUATION MAKES ME SO PARNOID AND ANGRY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2003 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

go wid ur ex... i think he's cool... let them meat... something good can come out of it....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-26-2003 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

you are the most paranoid girl in the world. get over it.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
you are the most paranoid girl in the world. get over it.

how old are u? like 15? GET OVER IT

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-27-2003 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
how old are u? like 15?

uh no.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-27-2003 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
how old are u? like 15? GET OVER IT

yeap thats me the 15 year old.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-27-2003 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlazeCentury

wtf. so many BF omg
young ppl shouldnt even be in these relationships
someones bound to stop talking to one another due to "midterm studying"

Old Post 01-27-2003 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlazeCentury Click here to Send BlazeCentury a Private Message Visit BlazeCentury's homepage! Find more posts by BlazeCentury Add BlazeCentury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rythM

Wink

i got a solution. why dont you just not date until you are mature enough to handle relationships. Obviously you cant handle the one you are in right now

Old Post 01-28-2003 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rythM Click here to Send rythM a Private Message Find more posts by rythM Add rythM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangsta

Red face

yes i agree with rythm, those situations just give me a headache. Why live a life of drama? Another solution is stop watchin those sappy korean dramas, the stuff makes you so weak~ ^^

Old Post 01-28-2003 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangsta Click here to Send kangsta a Private Message Find more posts by kangsta Add kangsta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

who carez
let them fight
get a piece of the action

Last edited by krnxswat on 01-28-2003 at 09:05 PM

Old Post 01-28-2003 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

yes fight let them learn....that must be an obsessive guyy to be calling ure other bf??? how did he get his #...love all!

Old Post 01-28-2003 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
uh no.

uhh....i quoted kenvsryu cuz i agreed with him. and the age thing was for *liah*.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-28-2003 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by rythM
i got a solution. why dont you just not date until you are mature enough to handle relationships. Obviously you cant handle the one you are in right now

agreed... or yeah like others said let them fight

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-28-2003 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

man. i feel so pathetic that people YEARS younger me are in relationships !! man !

im MATURE!! ... I CAN HANDLE IT!! ... haha ...

Old Post 01-29-2003 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
man. i feel so pathetic that people YEARS younger me are in relationships !! man !

im MATURE!! ... I CAN HANDLE IT!! ... haha ...

HAHAHA i totally feel you! ive been single for much too long... puahaha...

well heres some productive advice, if your current bf really digs you theres no need to worry what your ex will being saying to him, he'll figure what kind of person you are for himself...
another thing is, i mean your still very young... heck im still young... and having a bf at your age is really pointless because at your age 90% of those boys you've been dating and such are no way near reaching a good maturity level to handle such things as a real relationship... so take a break from the game wait 2 years or so and guys will be much more responsive to what you want... don't waste your time, just study and get dem good grades so you can really meet a nice brainy man when you get to college hah... besides theres a very very very slim chance a high school relationship will end up in marrige...

Old Post 01-29-2003 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
uhh....i quoted kenvsryu cuz i agreed with him. and the age thing was for *liah*.

ma bad

quote:
Originally posted by carita

gee then i wonder how that makes meeee feel.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-29-2003 08:18 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita

it's not a matter of age... mebbe your perception on dating is waiting for the right one and not just jumping into a whole buncha whack relationships... in other words, you can be picky...

my friends and I concluded that if someone really wanted a bf/gf they can go out and find one in a snap... anyone...

Old Post 01-29-2003 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

I am the aforementioned ex-bf. Bite me, ppl.

Last edited by Outcaste on 02-03-2003 at 03:22 AM

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
HAHAHA i totally feel you! ive been single for much too long... puahaha...

well heres some productive advice, if your current bf really digs you theres no need to worry what your ex will being saying to him, he'll figure what kind of person you are for himself...
another thing is, i mean your still very young... heck im still young... and having a bf at your age is really pointless because at your age 90% of those boys you've been dating and such are no way near reaching a good maturity level to handle such things as a real relationship... so take a break from the game wait 2 years or so and guys will be much more responsive to what you want... don't waste your time, just study and get dem good grades so you can really meet a nice brainy man when you get to college hah... besides theres a very very very slim chance a high school relationship will end up in marrige...

Psychologist said "Most people end up marrying someone who they went to college with"

Old Post 02-02-2003 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote