Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > prank calls.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

prank calls.

..anyone ever receive a prank call? or have made any prank calls to anyone? about an hour and 30 minutes ago..someone called me. it was a guy posing as a girl..he said that his name was lindy mcnabb..i thought..wow..this lady has a deeper voice than most females. so anyway.. on the caller id it said emilie castro..from there i kinda felt as if it was a joke.. so..this person is like.."is ann there?" i tell him it's me..and he starts off by saying he's from nevada power company..and my mom called them in the morning saying that the power in our refrig was out..so he told her to do a test and call him back..but she never called back and so he was wondering if it was working fine..first of all..my mom doesnt speak english..and she makes me make all of her phone calls. she wouldnt knoe what to say anyway..and she never mentioned anything about the refrig..so i was kinda wondering...who is this? anyway.. my mom wasnt home..so i asked him for his number..it took him awhile to give me a number. so i call my mom..and ask her. she says she has no idea what i'm talking about and that she never made any phone calls. so i call the number back that that person gave me..but it was some other family's answering machine. so then i decide to call the number on my caller id. that same person answers..and i'm like.."whose this?" he says.."this is lindy mcnabb..whose this?" then i say.."you just called me" and hes like.."wait. your calling me and asking who i am?" and so i'm like.."well..the number you just gave me doesnt match the number on my caller id. it says that its emilie castro?" something to that extent. then hes like.."what? i dont knoe what you are talking about. are you sure you talked to linda mcnabb awhile ago?" ..me go "i'm pretty sure. so where's emilie castro?" him.."whose emilie castro? this is linda mcnabb." i go.."the person who pays for this number's phone bill." he says some other stuff..but i forget cuz i hung up on his ass. it was quiet entertaining for that 10 minutes. but the weird thing is..he knew me name..my number..and my mom's name. first of all..we're not listed in the phone book..and none of my friends knoe my mom's full name. so i'm kinda like...uhh..what is it? kinda freaked out..but yea. oh well..

there's this other time i got a weird call..but i'll tell that story later.
so yea..ya'll share some of your experiences.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

dam trippy story ... strange ppl out there... and the part where you knew your info was kinda creepy

one time this guy called and like asked how old i was. and tried to start a convo ... then asked .. so how big are your boobs then i just hung up!

Old Post 01-17-2003 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

people always prank call our house but i dont do any of that kind of stuff. i remember when i was young and two of my cousins would prank call all the time and i was suppose to look out the window to see if my parents were coming home

Old Post 01-18-2003 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

once but i got thsoe motherfuckers back ^_^

Old Post 01-19-2003 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
once but i got thsoe motherfuckers back ^_^

How?? Do Tell~~~~

Old Post 01-19-2003 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StArGaZiNlUvEr
Mrs. Jay Chou

hmMm..well once my frends lil bro < who was a 6th grader @ the time> prank called Albertson's n asked if they sold condoms to 11 yr olds..

Old Post 01-29-2003 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StArGaZiNlUvEr Click here to Send StArGaZiNlUvEr a Private Message Find more posts by StArGaZiNlUvEr Add StArGaZiNlUvEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote