Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > What was your closest experience with DEATH
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
castle outsider

got hit by a car..cant rememeber anything about it..slept for three days

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2003 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

1.when i was born i dunno i had a fever n was majorly dehydrated hehe i was in da hospital for 3 daiz
2.lets see i almost drowned when i was younger
3.almost got hit by a car
4.i fell down stairs hit my head n passed out to wake up five min later n just walked back up the stairs n took a shower hehe
5.um..my retarded oldest sister got in the wrong freakin lane! we almost got hit grr shes so dumb
6.my mom was changing lanes n there was a truck right beside us a few more inches n yeah, she said she didnt see it
i think thats it

Old Post 01-06-2003 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

almost drown in the pool at my old house...

my life flashed before my eyes as my friend took a ramp/turn at 90 mph

my life flashed before my eyes once again as he decided to try drifting on wet pavement and we nearly hit a car because his steering locked...

i was nearly hit by a car...

Hmmm.... maybe thats y im scared by cars sometimes....

Old Post 01-09-2003 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
Hmmm.... maybe thats y im scared by cars sometimes....

when we were in paul's car w/ cris n she was driving~ then she made that crazy turn when a car was right behind us... that's another reason~

for me...
1-- car accident in like... '94~ i was in the passenger seat while my mom made a left. a car hit my side crushing my seat in half. i hit my head on the glass n started bleedin... the seat belt n door were jammed so the firemen got me out~ the guys sed i was lucky... if the seat was crushed more, i couldnt been paralyzed waist down.

2--another car accident... last year~ my cousin makes a left n we get hit in the passenger side (once again where i'm sitting). the airbag hit my face so fast that i didnt even feel it~ my nose was bleeding n my face was all scratched and swollen for a week. didnt really go to school since i had bruises all over my body that hurt like a MoThEr~ the doctor sed i was lucky... i could suffered head trauma n died.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-24-2003 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i been shot at, piped in the head repeatedly, had my head bashed into a door hinge repeatedly, and sum other wack shit...but im still alive...mu-fockerz cant kill me IM INVINCIBLE!!!!! my day of revenge will come....

Old Post 01-30-2003 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

my stupid friends were smoking this blunt with me and didnt tell me that they had laced it with k(spec k) and i passed out from taking too many hit for 18 hours. i got shot at by this crazy heroin addict or something. i got mugged by a guy with a gun on the subway. this guy pulled a gun on my dad when we were driving and my dad kicked the shit out for him. the guy didnt use his gun, but it was still scary. then my dad threw the gun in the sewer. actually it was mad cool damn my dad is so cool.... dats it.

also the phillipines sound mad dangerous.. why the hell u wanna go back there?????

o0oo0o0 also i was with my friend in his car and he dropped me off, but then i found out an hour later he got hit in the back by a truck and lost the back of his car. he broke both his legs and 7 of his fingers, but i was sitting in part of the car that got broken off. i woulda died!!

Old Post 01-30-2003 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

wow wow interesting stories

Old Post 01-31-2003 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

this isnt really a near death experience...buh... this summer when i went to china mi shoes got caught in da escalator right where u were suppose to get off... n mi shoe was stuck n i was hella scared... n it ruined mi shoes...

n then jus da other day... i was crossing da street w/ mi friend... n mi friend was GO! n when we both started walking a car ran a red light...

Old Post 01-31-2003 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
Originally posted by calintz
ive had a few death moments in life....1 i got stabbed in the back!(hurts)
4. a gang fight

Maaan, getting stabbed is a bitch, and all gang fights suck cuz it's always one of your homeboys fighting over some little shit, but you still back em up cuz he you fam. i mean, not to complain, but thats the most times for me for near death experiences, every fucking fight someone brings a knife or a bat, gun. Whatever use them fists

car accident back in sac-town. . . 98'
car race accident. . . 2 years ago
haters trying to run me over last year

trying to do an airtrack. . . well i guess that's not really near death but hurt alot

Scream!!! FOB Style

Last edited by *~JoEy~* on 01-31-2003 at 09:10 PM

Old Post 01-31-2003 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i was acting stupid (like always) and a truck almost hit me...if it werent for my hommie ray ray and d'ho! i couldve died! *sniff*

Old Post 02-04-2003 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

ooh death!! Haha well yeah, I am working on my private pilot license right... And few months ago I FINALLY got to solo the plane... OOH yeah thought I killed my self...
SO yeah, I was ordered to go practice some landings for the first solo flight right.. I was doing great first time, but the second land some stupid ass turbulance hit my plane and the whole plane kinda rolled, but it was like real close to the ground and ALMOST flipped... that scared the crap out of me... Luckly third time I was ok with landing haha.... phew~

Old Post 02-04-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

I almost got hit by a truck on the highway. I drove to work in the morning and it was raining hardly. Then I had to brake the hardest I was able and slided along the highway until I slided to the right side where a truck was coming. He had enough space on his rightside to pass me

Old Post 02-17-2003 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote