Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > I Absolutly Dispise My Dad Shit
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Angry I Absolutly Dispise My Dad Shit

I hate that nigga i wanna punch him in his mother fucking face
don't even care about anyone but himself when he goes grocery shoppin he only buys himself whatever he wants to eat and expect someone to cook it for him cause he's to lazy to sit up stop wathcing tv and cook for his own mother fuckin self. Usually fathers pay for improtant stuff for their children he don't he makes me pay for everything even rent. He never helps me in school work never was there when i was a lil kid fucking asshole
i swear he loves to punish me when i was a lil kid i almost got ran over cause some asshole didn't see me my dad blamed it on me and gave me a asswhippin shit everytime i do somthing bad he grounds me for half of a year fucking asshole and cause he caught me cuttin and he grounded me for the rest of my senior year fuck that i'mma go out and anyways that asshole i wanna strangle his fucking lazy ugly lookin ass shit and he smokes, he never rolls down the window he always exhail right in my face mom told me he smokes alot around her when she was pregnant prob thats why it's so hard for me to learn new stuff fucking he ruined my life always friggin prograstinating he never sets appointment to get my shots or check up i have to do it and ask my mom to take me and i hate bothering her cause she be workin almost 12 hours a day and she be tired my dad always wait for the last min and I HAVE NO FUCKING DENTAL INSURANCE cause he doesn't wanna pay fucking asshole. He was also suppose to make a college fund for me when i was a baby but he never did some father. I swear when i get a kid i'll never treat my kid like that or let my dad near him/her! and his faggot ass hits my mom what kinda man is that? he always downin my mom i just wanna kick his ass for her. i mean he don't even celebrate my mom's b-day, annerversary or anything he just don't care but when his b-day come along wheres my money wheres my presents? grrrrrr i can't wait till i move out i swear i'll be soooo happy

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 04-12-2003 at 05:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2003 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

and when i was like 8 i did something and my dad grabbed my head and slammed my chin on the table and it split i had to get stitches and later i eventually had to pay

and when i didn't want to buy shoes my dad choked me in the store and forced me to get it hella people staring and shit

and he never made promises but he promised me he would watch one of my basketball games when i was 12 he never showed he was at home sleeping with tv on and he was off work

i knoe my dad ain't the worst person on earth but to me he ain't even a father he ain't shit to me

Old Post 04-12-2003 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

yo

i know what you're going through man...my dad dissapointed me big time a couple of months ago...but i admire you man..i was thinking the same things...that i would never be like that to my kids and give them the whole world...and i realized that my mom is the best person in the world and that i gotta help her out as much as i can and show my love for her...i think it's something with the old school korean mindset and also your dad prob is just a flat out bad father...but it seems especially in korean families the dad is watching out for himself alot more than his kids or wife and is very selfish..you're a strong person no doubt...it is very dissapointing man, and i had lost all respect for my dad and i hated him...and i somewhat do to this day...maybe there will be a day where i can forgive him...but anywayz enough about me...you're a great person and don't ever let what your dad says or does to you bring you down

Old Post 04-13-2003 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

heh i can understand too..my father is a dead beat drunk who used to beat up my mother. he doesnt pay for anything, doesnt pay for our education or anything. and he even wants to sue us back for the money he spent on us when we were kids what kind of lameass shit is that~~ he used to smoke directly at my oldest sister was a baby and she got some breathing disorder after that. then my mother never left us around him anymore. he didnt even care when my mother gave birth or anything. he's just really useless. i just call him my biological father becos well i dont think i really had a father figure. my aikido sensei is more of a father to me!! well anyway, just take it as something to learn from, you were meant to have a father like that to learn something from it.

Old Post 04-13-2003 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: yo

quote:
Originally posted by kangg fu
i know what you're going through man...my dad dissapointed me big time a couple of months ago...but i admire you man..i was thinking the same things...that i would never be like that to my kids and give them the whole world...and i realized that my mom is the best person in the world and that i gotta help her out as much as i can and show my love for her...i think it's something with the old school korean mindset and also your dad prob is just a flat out bad father...but it seems especially in korean families the dad is watching out for himself alot more than his kids or wife and is very selfish..you're a strong person no doubt...it is very dissapointing man, and i had lost all respect for my dad and i hated him...and i somewhat do to this day...maybe there will be a day where i can forgive him...but anywayz enough about me...you're a great person and don't ever let what your dad says or does to you bring you down

whats wrong with fathers -_- and yea my dad isn't korean he's black. I've notice korean father are very abusive it really sucks -_-;

helen: i feel the same way you feel about your father and to me my uncle was more of a father it's because of him i learned math and learned how to read he helped me so much, so nice also he always been looking after me every since i was born. After my other uncle died he moved back to louisina to be with my grandmother.

Old Post 04-14-2003 04:52 AM
kangg fu

yo

my bad man i shouldn't have assumed your dad was a certain race...but still it doesnt give him an excuse to be the way he is..it is sad man i know, the world can be very disspointing and at time you wonder, why God why? u know? be strong like i said, and you obviously are, and don't let him bring you down...my dad disspointed me big time, but it wasn't that big of a shock since he never really felt like a father...sometimes i wonder if it is me..and at times i wonder if i'm thinking the wrong thing about my dad..u know..maybe i expect too much of a perfect dad or something...whatever the case is..treat your mom like a princess even though i know it's hard in a teenager's life..heck i'm 17, but remember God is watching over you, and everything may seem cruel now, but things will get better, i bet my life it will...

Old Post 04-14-2003 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: yo

quote:
Originally posted by kangg fu
my bad man i shouldn't have assumed your dad was a certain race...but still it doesnt give him an excuse to be the way he is..it is sad man i know, the world can be very disspointing and at time you wonder, why God why? u know? be strong like i said, and you obviously are, and don't let him bring you down...my dad disspointed me big time, but it wasn't that big of a shock since he never really felt like a father...sometimes i wonder if it is me..and at times i wonder if i'm thinking the wrong thing about my dad..u know..maybe i expect too much of a perfect dad or something...whatever the case is..treat your mom like a princess even though i know it's hard in a teenager's life..heck i'm 17, but remember God is watching over you, and everything may seem cruel now, but things will get better, i bet my life it will...

i'm with ya i totally agree with you!

Old Post 04-18-2003 04:35 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

wow i cant tell you how sorry i am that all of you have abusive parents. i just want to ask you all something though. why didnt you ever report any of this? hitting your wife/ children is illegal. he could serve time in jail for that. neglecting you and your mother isnt illegal but its definately not what a father should do. im not saying any of this is your fault because i realize taht there is an economic dependence on him but i dont think someone like this deserves to have a family.

Old Post 04-18-2003 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

Despise

Old Post 04-18-2003 10:38 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by screwyou
Despise

you're awesome

Old Post 04-18-2003 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Despise

haha thanks for the right spelling ^_^

Old Post 04-18-2003 11:50 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Despise

this guys gonna be andrew II i hope

Old Post 04-19-2003 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
wow i cant tell you how sorry i am that all of you have abusive parents. i just want to ask you all something though. why didnt you ever report any of this? hitting your wife/ children is illegal. he could serve time in jail for that.

as a kid, i was too scared. and i didnt want him to go to jail, i duno, i did, but i still didn't cos he's my father. though that term means nothing to me now haha

Old Post 04-19-2003 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if my dad was abusive i wouldn't report him because he's the only one that works in our family. Yep, it's selfish sorry.

Just bringing up this point becuase asian parents seem to have more house wives than other races, at least it seems to me. This could be another reason.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-19-2003 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

haha well my mother works too...so we kind of dont need him anyway haha

Old Post 04-20-2003 09:53 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm really sorry to hear about this...it always pains me to learn about abusive parents. i guess if your family depends on him for money and stuff, you can't do much to him, and that sucks. if my dad were like that i'd report him even though he mainly pays the bills (he earns a lot more than my mom does) but that's because my mom's brothers and their families and my mom's parents live within 20 min of us so they can take care of us. if not....i'd try to get him in jail and then go to work myself. i'm glad you guys will learn from your parents, but...well, it kinda reminds me of "things fall apart" by chinua achebe. yeah, don't be like him, but don't be too hard on yourselves either.

Old Post 04-22-2003 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i'm sorry i can't sympathize but i sure it's the same with mothers.

Old Post 04-24-2003 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

Maybe you can try standing inside his shoes. Stop being selfish and let anger take control of you, sit down and take some time to think about it.

Old Post 04-25-2003 01:19 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Maybe you can try standing inside his shoes. Stop being selfish and let anger take control of you, sit down and take some time to think about it.
so your saying beat your dad?

Old Post 04-25-2003 05:54 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
so your saying beat your dad?

no he's saying try to imagine yourself in your father's shoes.

I've tried still pisses me off how he don't pay for any insurance or buy his wife his son food to eat when no one is home.

Old Post 04-29-2003 05:36 AM