Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > sisters
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

sisters

I never knew how much I loved her until she left. I'm not sure I want to see my youngest sister leave in the same way.

Please read this, because it would mean a lot to me.

----------
When when my two sisters and I were younger, we used to sleep in the same queen size bed because we shared a room and we were scared to sleep on our own beds. We used to talk and laugh all night. Our dad would knock on the wall next to us because we were loud and we would quiet down because we didn't want to get in trouble. But seconds later, we'd be laughing and talking again. Our dad would come into the room and yell at us, then we'd go to sleep. We also used to wrestle each other on the bed. Of course, I would get beat by my younger sister---we call her Birdie. And the youngest sister---I call her Noochie---would always stop before she got hurt. Those were the good old days.

As we grew up, we grew apart. I wish we never did, because I miss those old days when we all used to sleep on the same bed and talk. Sometimes, I wonder if they miss those old days as much as I do. Maybe they just don't understand that the littlest things will mean so much in the future. I wish it didn't end so soon. I wish we were still sleeping on the same queen size bed and talking---but not about boys this time. About other things that should be on little girl's minds instead.
----------

Birdie and I used to wrestle a lot. We always liked teasing each other. Heh, she use to call me "muffin overload" and I use to call her "burnt muffin". Well, we used to wrestle until some one did something wrong to the other person, like punching her nose. Then we'd get pissed and really beat each other up. Funny, even though it hurt sometimes, I miss it.
----------

When Noochie and I heard about H.O.T., we were infatuated to the fullest. Noochie and I would sit in our bedroom and talk about H.O.T.---who was the cutest, who had a sexy body, who can sing, who can dance, what we would do if we met them, etc.. We even played their CD's while standing in front of the mirror, singing their songs. We would imitate their moves in the concerts, holding brushes and singing all out. We did it all the time. I miss that too.
----------

It's all different now. As much as I wish I could do those things with my sisters again, I can't. They've matured a lot and they don't want to do those things anymore. They want to talk to their boyfriends, hang out with their friends, and just simply, not associate with me. I'm really hurt because I know that in the future, I'll really miss these things and wish I could have taken advantage of them---perhaps, I'm already realizing that now. I just wish my sisters knew.
----------

Now, Birdie's gone. And Noochie... she's never home. I was walking with Birdie the other day to the car. She hugged me and said that we never got to be Maychas together---of course, jokingly. I felt sad because I was going to miss another opportunity to do something with my sister. But, this time, it was not my fault for taking advantage of an opportunity. She left, not me.
----------

I seriously never knew how much I loved my two sisters until something happened in early May. I wish it wouldn't take so much to know how much one loves their siblings.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2003 05:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i know how u feel, my two older sisters left home too. they aren't even in the same country, i seldom get to talk to them. i really wish they were home and we were all a family together again but, its not gonna happen anytime soon. well at least u got happy memories of the times u spent together, just cherish those moments!

you never know wat u got till its gone...

Old Post 06-07-2003 08:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i never really felt anything when my oldest sister left, maybe because we were never that close.

i wish i had a brother

Old Post 06-13-2003 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm sorry to hear that. i'm glad i realized how important my sister is to me before she or i left....i'll be leaving in 2 years so i'll really cherish the time we have left. hopefully, as your sisters grow and mature, they'll come to realize too how important the ties between family members are. you're lucky to realize that you shouldn't take them for granted.

Old Post 06-13-2003 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

aww.. julie.. i noe how u feel :[ .. me and my sister use to be really close too.. but then.. as we grew older.. we drifted.. i never noticed it until i entered 7th grade.. so then i started talking to her more.. and eventually our relationship began to get closer.. but it wasn't as it use to.. and then when she got a car.. she would pick me up after school.. and we would have some conversations together.. juss me and her [:~ like how was school.. complain about our parents~ haha... and stuff like that =]

i'm sure u guys would eventually get closer.. it'll juss need a lil time :] ~ maybe if they're never home.. u can communicate through phone or e-mail? i'm glad that u realize how important they are to u.. some people never realizie this.. and take their siblings for granted.

Old Post 06-16-2003 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote