Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > my room and parents....fuck'em all
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coolant

my room and parents....fuck'em all

i dunno if this applies to any of you but if it does then you will share my pain and hatred. well the thing is that I live with my parents and they let me stay with them for free while i go to college (which i dearly appreciate and never take for granted). The problem is that only last week one early morning, my dad bursted in my door, startled the shit outa me (no lock due to my respect and sign of trust for my parents) and brought in 2 luggages that belonged to two relatives that had just arrived that morning. the next thing he did was basically tell me to get the fuck out of my own room. the worst part was that he did it in front of them. I couldnt argue with him in front of the guests. it had slipped their minds to warn and tell me ahead of time that the relatives were going to be staying in my room for the next couple of days. i tried to confront my 'rents bout what they did and they expected me to understand bc i was living there for free. and as most parents are, they were just too stubborn to admitt that they were wrong. i would really wanna move out but my job and income is not enough to support me. AAAHHHH!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2003 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for coolant Click here to Send coolant a Private Message Find more posts by coolant Add coolant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

my sympathies.

gonna have to move this though, belongs in Friends and Family.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-31-2003 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FlavaFLOSS

Sorry to hear about this kind of problem happening.

It's only for a couple of days right? It can't be that bad? :(

Parents can be one of the most stubborn people on earth... but eh, time goes by...

Just work hard and save up your share of income. You'll be out in a matter of months if you can manage just that. If things get really worst, find a roommate where you can split the rents.

Good luck to you.

Old Post 08-31-2003 10:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FlavaFLOSS Click here to Send FlavaFLOSS a Private Message Find more posts by FlavaFLOSS Add FlavaFLOSS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by FlavaFLOSS
Sorry to hear about this kind of problem happening.

It's only for a couple of days right? It can't be that bad? :(

Parents can be one of the most stubborn people on earth... but eh, time goes by...

Just work hard and save up your share of income. You'll be out in a matter of months if you can manage just that. If things get really worst, find a roommate where you can split the rents.

Good luck to you.

werd, agreein wid her

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 08-31-2003 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

why dont u go live the life of a bum.....wait, i tried that and didnt work...my life with my parents is really horrible i dont think most people have ever gone through what i have i mean it´s tons of things....liek when i was a kid my father took me to a santero thing.....well basically i ended up bathed in animal blood and birds heads getting choped off and thrown on me.....well that just a wee bit, and my mother thinks she talks to god and then she starts drawing him and stuff, well thats all folks for now tune in next time in the life of calintz

Old Post 08-31-2003 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

this has happened to me twice already, though i was considerably younger than college age (i think i was 10). I slept downstairs on the couch. i didn't feel too bad, but i guess it's because i'm younger. filipino parents...

Old Post 09-02-2003 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
this has happened to me twice already, though i was considerably younger than college age (i think i was 10). I slept downstairs on the couch. i didn't feel too bad, but i guess it's because i'm younger. filipino parents...

that happened to me too.. except i had to sleep in my parents room =X

Old Post 09-09-2003 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
that happened to me too.. except i had to sleep in my parents room =X

ha ha, did your parents try anything while you were there

Old Post 09-09-2003 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
ha ha, did your parents try anything while you were there

haha.. nahh

Old Post 09-11-2003 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote