Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > >>Getting macked on<<
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
dang.. talk about brutal

... ooh .. psytek.. do me next!.. do mee next! haha

just a question..are you always here for comic relief? hahahaha j/k

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

psytek im not goin 2 read that, and hell i dont think u can analyze somebody that u dont no anythin about so wat about we shut it wit the harsh crap and actually talk about the subject.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-04-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

Re: Re: Re: Re: >>Getting macked on<<

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

yes, i do. it is in my honest opinion to say your totally full of yourself and you absolutely do NOT deserve to find any of the love you continuously and immaturely rant on about in this forum.

and the other crap

wtf?!?! leave her alone ur like stalkin all her posts
she has somethin 2 say and if u got a prob then dont read it. dont start bashin people, in this forum we dont like that shit.
u said ur opinion and then went farther wit this all this analyzin crap.
well here's my analysis on u, u dont hav a life if all u do is check racer_ladies posts and analyze all of it and that u sound very immature wit ur analysis. "your totally full of yourself" wtf?! u dont kno this person and ur bashin on her. yea thats so mature.
yea analyze me next witout ever talkin 2 me, knowin anythin about me, and havin no idea wtf ur talkin about.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-04-2002 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

dont u just love it when people use constructive criticism? :huh:

Old Post 08-04-2002 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i have to say i do have a new respect for psytek. I don't agree with everything he said, but some of it is true, and people were either too scared to say it, didn't think of it, or just felt it didn't need to be said (which is the case with some of it). But i do agree with indecisive in that you didn't need to come out and say all that stuf.

I didn't read all of it, but i read a lot of it. I'll finish it later.

Also, this is why guys don't always ask girls out. See how they make fun of them after the initial approach? (sorry to use you as an example julie, no offense is intended i hope you know) Girls just sit back and expect to be asked out, and then wonder why guys don't. Why don't girls try it for once? (sure people have been complaining about this forever, but i don't care this is a perfect example) Oh they do i know, but it's still a rareity comparatively.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-04-2002 at 11:21 PM

Old Post 08-04-2002 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

ahHh i hate how spanish pple always looq at krn grLz..soo nastyy` >< i dont wanna be mean..buht wen me and mah grLz go to chill in place called pal park..iss where a lot of hispanics are..dayam they lyke be waiting at the bus stop and look up and down at us..its so embarassing how dey try to maQ..and its not lyke we wear slutty clothes either..cuz were not lyke dat..buht omgoSHh i get soo pissed sometymez..den they start talkin in their speedy espanoL hahaz -.- erGhhz sometimes i juss wanna smack em ..

Old Post 08-05-2002 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
dang.. talk about brutal

mang you gotta hand it to sang oppa... take a funky situation like that and make you crack up....

lalala...

ya know what...i take all crap back.. you guys are both idiots... THE END...... lol

and psytek.. i don't mind if you do a little "face the facts" ditty on me.... i wouldn't mind being analyzed.... i guess that's a problem in itself huh..

damg... anyone else afraid to say stuff? i mean... for fear of being analyzed by psytek? ... i guess that's just me then....haha

^__^ (V)

Last edited by MellowYellow on 08-06-2002 at 10:11 PM

Old Post 08-06-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

not me.. all yall can kiss ma ass..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-06-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

lolz...i'm actually curious on what he would say to/bout me..
i guess das yet to come

Old Post 08-06-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Okai, I didn¡¯t even bother to read the whole thing because you don¡¯t even know me. You assume things about me. I¡¯m not here to argue with you, nor anyone else. Like you said, you were just stating your points and views on things and that you have the right to do so. So what about me then? Everyone here has their right, so I should have mine too. Besides, what I post in different threads are towards the thread that I¡¯m writing it in, and not every thread that I post in Love and Dating. You have your own views on things, and I have my own views. And so what if I¡¯m 15? That¡¯s probably why my views on things are a little ¡°pathetic¡±. I must admit, I did dictate myself in some of those different threads, and I¡¯m not gonna lie about it. You just have to understand that when I post in those different threads, they¡¯re during different times in my life that either I¡¯m in a good mood or bad mood. And some of those are like... two/three months ago. I don¡¯t know why you get offended by everything I say. I speak what¡¯s on my mind. Again, I¡¯m not here to argue with you. You obviously don¡¯t know me AT ALL and you just assume things about me. I was gonna rub it off and just forget about everything you said because you¡¯re just a random person on the net that believes you know me well enough to analyze me, and say that I¡¯m ¡°all about me¡±, conceited, and everything to me is about ¡°I want, I want, I want¡±. Did I mention that you didn¡¯t even post the good things that I say??? You¡¯re probably just out there to get me because you know you like me...puhaha...Lemme guess? That must be another reason why I¡¯m concieted???

Mebbe you need to FACE YOUR OWN FACTS... If you don¡¯t like what I post, don¡¯t read it. DON¡¯T even go into threads that I put up, if you think it¡¯s gonna be ¡°foolish¡±. If you don¡¯t like me, oh well... I can live. That makes one person who doesn¡¯t like me? Who else? No one is perfect...Have a nice day!

I¡¯m not gonna bother with you anymore, so go ahead and waste your time and reply to this too. Just don¡¯t expect me to reply anymore.

You know what? I¡¯d actually like to mod this Love and Dating thread with you. I¡¯m not intimidated by you, nor scared, afraid, or anything. I don¡¯t dislike you either. I actually like your point of views on things... Don¡¯t get me wrong though, I¡¯m not reasoning with you. So take that into consideration...

-edit-Oh, almost forgot... can we get back to the topic of this thread??? :huh:

Old Post 08-06-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

ooh u go girl..

i wanna say something.... but i dun wanna get off topic... so i'll save it for...??

Last edited by UnisMuiMui on 08-06-2002 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Okai, I didn¡¯t even bother to read the whole thing because you don¡¯t even know me. You assume things about me. I¡¯m not here to argue with you, nor anyone else. Like you said, you were just stating your points and views on things and that you have the right to do so. So what about me then? Everyone here has their right, so I should have mine too. Besides, what I post in different threads are towards the thread that I¡¯m writing it in, and not every thread that I post in Love and Dating. You have your own views on things, and I have my own views. And so what if I¡¯m 15? That¡¯s probably why my views on things are a little ¡°pathetic¡±. I must admit, I did dictate myself in some of those different threads, and I¡¯m not gonna lie about it. You just have to understand that when I post in those different threads, they¡¯re during different times in my life that either I¡¯m in a good mood or bad mood. And some of those are like... two/three months ago. I don¡¯t know why you get offended by everything I say. I speak what¡¯s on my mind. Again, I¡¯m not here to argue with you. You obviously don¡¯t know me AT ALL and you just assume things about me. I was gonna rub it off and just forget about everything you said because you¡¯re just a random person on the net that believes you know me well enough to analyze me, and say that I¡¯m ¡°all about me¡±, conceited, and everything to me is about ¡°I want, I want, I want¡±. Did I mention that you didn¡¯t even post the good things that I say??? You¡¯re probably just out there to get me because you know you like me...puhaha...Lemme guess? That must be another reason why I¡¯m concieted???

Mebbe you need to FACE YOUR OWN FACTS... If you don¡¯t like what I post, don¡¯t read it. DON¡¯T even go into threads that I put up, if you think it¡¯s gonna be ¡°foolish¡±. If you don¡¯t like me, oh well... I can live. That makes one person who doesn¡¯t like me? Who else? No one is perfect...Have a nice day!

I¡¯m not gonna bother with you anymore, so go ahead and waste your time and reply to this too. Just don¡¯t expect me to reply anymore.

You know what? I¡¯d actually like to mod this Love and Dating thread with you. I¡¯m not intimidated by you, nor scared, afraid, or anything. I don¡¯t dislike you either. I actually like your point of views on things... Don¡¯t get me wrong though, I¡¯m not reasoning with you. So take that into consideration...

-edit-Oh, almost forgot... can we get back to the topic of this thread??? :huh:

want me to do one last final analysis for you? you got it.
and it'll be all from this one reply of yours because I can again explain why your so full of yourself, just from what u currently said:

Okai, I didn¡¯t even bother to read the whole thing because you don¡¯t even know me. You assume things about me. I¡¯m not here to argue with you, nor anyone else.

analysis: oh HELL no. you did not start off by saying you didn't bother reading the whole thing. Wanna know why I say that? Your either lying or you aren't... but either way I can find a way to cut you down. First of all, if any individual on this forum was dished out that lengthy of an analysis on them, i think they would bother to read it all, just for the sake of curiosity if nothing else. Are you trying to say you didn't bother reading it because you want to come off to the viewing audience here on this board as some kind of carefree person who doesn't care what others think of you? I'll just say its my Very Strong Personal Opinion that your lying about not reading it all. I would bet my left nut on that fact you did read it all but you just don't wanna admit it. Ok, with that being said, i WILL give you a benefit of a doubt and say you actually really didn't care that much and you DIDN'T read the whole thing. This is where I say... how DARE you try to explain yourself and go on about how I shouldn't assume things about you when you haven't even READ all of the reasons WHY I justified my so called "assumptions" about you? That's as smart as a product customer ignoring to read the product manual and then returning the product back to the company arguing that he/she couldn't find out how it worked. SAME DEAL.

Like you said, you were just stating your points and views on things and that you have the right to do so. So what about me then? Everyone here has their right, so I should have mine too.

analysis: I found these statements very humorous because it's like she's giving me good excuses that *I* can use against her. I don't even kno how you can try to pull off using this when it better suits my argument against you. YOU were just stating your points in all the different threads and views on things, and of course YOU have the right to do so. So what about me? Everyone has their right, so I should have mine too. THEREFORE I chose, within my rights, to state my points and views ON YOUR points and views.

And so what if I¡¯m 15? That¡¯s probably why my views on things are a little ¡°pathetic¡±. I must admit, I did dictate myself in some of those different threads, and I¡¯m not gonna lie about it.

analysis: your trying to appeal to everyone by admitting one of your faults in order to garner sympathy. Cleverly playing that "yes i messed up but im not gonna lie about it" card because your trying to show all of us your capable of admitting to a personal wrong. but guess what. That still doesn't change the fact that, as you said yourself, your 15 and your views on things (related to Love and Dating) are a little pathetic. Hmm, I agree, I agree. But why couldnt you have said just that alone and stop yourself there? Just admit to your fault so that you could at least earn my respect and everyone elses and I would formally say the matter was over to everyone? But no, you drown out that little humbling statement with paragraphs engulfing it about how your still right and how I was wrong to assume, blah blah blah. It's yet again, all about you you you.

You just have to understand that when I post in those different threads, they¡¯re during different times in my life that either I¡¯m in a good mood or bad mood. And some of those are like... two/three months ago. I don¡¯t know why you get offended by everything I say. I speak what¡¯s on my mind.

analysis: REGARDLESS of what periods in time you post everything you post, whether your sad or not, all your opinions reflect the base system of ideals you hold towards those topics. Your stating right now that your thoughts on love and relationships change just as fast as your mood... that your that much of a fickle and dynamic person. And so what if some are two-three months old? if your replies WERE in fact influenced by your current mood, there was always the edit button right there for you to change what you wrote at times later on when u weren't influenced by your mood swings... but you decided to keep them intact. You don't know why I get offended by everything you say? It's because I find your views on love and relationships as mature as that of a toddler whining for candy from his mother. You speak what's on your mind, but all I simply did was speak what was on my mind about what was on your mind. Right? Im not gonna complain and moan when you do the same to me, but I will give a justified argument trying to refute what you said about me. Something YOUR not doing very good at.

Again, I¡¯m not here to argue with you. You obviously don¡¯t know me AT ALL and you just assume things about me. I was gonna rub it off and just forget about everything you said because you¡¯re just a random person on the net that believes you know me well enough to analyze me, and say that I¡¯m ¡°all about me¡±, conceited, and everything to me is about ¡°I want, I want, I want¡±.

analysis: first of all, yes, you are trying to argue with me. what is this whole reply of yours doing? don't even try to fool anyone with that one, girl. its like your going "argue argue argue *stop* btw im not arguing with you *continue* argue argue argue..." - give me a break. and i find this your strongest point of argument, the whole deal about how I dont know who you are in real life so I shouldnt be one to judge who you are at all because of this fact. GUESS WHAT. I don't CARE to know anything about you, but i DO know your views on love and relationships. I DONT KNOW what your fashion sense is, I DONT KNOW who your parents on, I DONT KNOW what you think about the issue of abortion, but I *DO* KNOW your views on love and relationships. Do I criticize you on anything other than your views on love and relationships? NO I DONT. Your right, I don't know you well enough (thank god) but I do know your ideals in this particular section of the JSL forum to have the right to criticize you based on them and analyze you based on them. My opinion still holds, you constantly have to have everything "all about you", your deathly conceited, and you constantly want like the seemingly spoiled person you are.

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Did I mention that you didn¡¯t even post the good things that I say???

analysis: WHAT good things.

You¡¯re probably just out there to get me because you know you like me...puhaha...Lemme guess? That must be another reason why I¡¯m concieted???

analysis: puahahahahha-NO. The day I like someone remotely similar to you is the day I'll personally shove an 8 foot pole up my own ass. make that a 10 foot pole since I'm just THAT sure of myself on this one.

analysis: ok don't even TRY to pull out and play the "if you dont like what i post, dont read it" card. that is such an old card to play and i can refute it as easily as i have done everything else. your replies are everywhere, and i am not someone to just train my eye to skip over every single one of your posts because i know in my mind its gonna be stupid. i CHOOSE to read your replies because i wish to constantly express my opinions towards you on WHY i believe your wrong in whatever you say. Yea, I don't like you, and you can live. But you definitely CAN'T live without taking the heat calmly since u constantly poured PMs into my box and decided to reply here in this thread to try and explain yourself with a constant lack of decency and humbleness.

analysis: let me get ONE THING STRAIGHT WITH YOU. i am NOT wasting my time saying all that I say to you. dont you ever think that's the case. I will constantly pound the living sense into you and make u constantly FACE THE FACTS until you get rid of that colossal ego of yours. YOU may NEVER learn from all the criticism I give you, but maybe it will help others not to become so messed up in the field of love and dating as YOU have. that is MY goal with this criticism. and i don't expect you to reply anymore, don't worry. its not like ill miss your wonderful statements and comments anyhow.

analysis: that whole chunk above is one sad attempt to try to psychologically boost your own image one final time to everyone else here. you try to courageously boost yourself up on that high-ego pedestal again by stating your not intimidated of me, nor scared/afraid/anything. ok, that would be a good statement IF I was ACTUALLY trying to make you feel those negative feelings about me. but i wasn't. but its flattering to know those feelings came accompanying my analysis for you to try to refute them in front of everyone right now. You don't dislike me either? another good attempt to try to earn brownie points in front of everyone else by trying to act like "the bigger person" when your just trying to pull off being the saint of a person that you can only dream to be. you end with saying "i like your point of view on things". cool. i dont like your point of view on things.

what is the reason psytek went to all this trouble over a little reply? because after two days when my original analysis was posted, all i got was messages in my PM inbox from you trying to explain yourself in a non-humble manner and arguing from your part about how i dont know u so i shouldn't assume anything about u. i at NO TIME expected u to agree with me about ANY of my analysis points, yet u can't humbly accept the agreeing voice from your own forum friends (minus those that simply bashed me just because) that your views on love and relationships are just a bit twisted and unorthodox in a whole lotta annoying ways. your still to this very point constantly holding onto that super huge ego of yours, trying to argue with me when all i simply did was POINT OUT THINGS OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WERE EITHER AFRAID TO SAY TO YOU OR FELT IT SHOULDNT BE SAID. i can only guess some others on this forum were thinking the same things i was about you, but i just did everyone a favor and let it all out.

i will only face one fact and that is that your 15. and because of that SOLE reason i will drop this issue now and let you be because you still have so much growing to do and i can only hope in at least three/four years you will understand why i've said everything that's been said against you. till then, i personally think you shouldnt even bother thinking about love and relationships because your never going to be satisfied with what you get and/or your going to be a drama queen about it like you have been and mess everything up anyhow. have a nice day.

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

whoa lol.... he did it again..

uhm.. guess what ..... in Dallas, Texas it's illegal to possess realistic.. uhm... ya know.. TOYS.... lol...

in calfornia, sunshine is guaranteed to the masses and no car without a driver may exceed 60 mph....

in california, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

uhm....

^__^ (V) ??? i like that thing.... thanx tonya oppa.. lol

just trying to... be like sang and tonya..

uhm... yea.. and julie.. you should have read it...... it's kinda wrong to diss someone's opinions without even reading them...

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

jezz he did it again -_-;;;
man i giv him credit, he can type alot and its not repeatin itself
but u kno i think u need a bit of a break of analyzin wat people say so y dont we all chill cause this is gettin crazy.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:30 PM
tea
Official Pothead

hahaha

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

omg..ok...this is soooo ferking stupid. nobody seriously cares about what U have to say about her anymore psytek. just shut the hell up and analyse yourself if U're bored. U're so fucking anal...get over yourself and stop thinking what you say is right. so shut up and go home U redundant idiot.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-07-2002 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

jesus christ ya'll are writing some damn novels.

quote:
uhm.. guess what ..... in Dallas, Texas it's illegal to possess realistic.. uhm... ya know.. TOYS.... lol...

is it really? i didnt know that, i know some crazy ass girls in college that have those kinda "toys"
maybe its different in dallas than it is here. ah well..

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
dang.. talk about brutal

aaaaaaahahahahahaahaha.. lol.

man. psytek has it in for julie.

could you explain why?

dang yo.. she's only 15.

who's to say that you've never contradicted yourself? or made mistakes? you've got your own opinions on stuff. n we've got our own too. chill out man..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-07-2002 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

“why do you think you yourself are conditioned and utterly ready for that perfect person? youve got a lot of growing to do, and experiencing relationships is a way to grow.”

MANY people had ONLY dated ONE person in their life and it was the ONE. And it CAN and WILL happen at any given age. It does NOT have to be during the 20’s or 30’s, in order to be ready for that perfect person. There ARE people out there who marry their high school sweethearts, which they met at the age of 15. An example would be my previous algebra teacher who dated his wife ever since he was 15!!! It does happen ok? And a person does NOT have to experience more than one relationship in order to “grow.” You say “experiencing relationships [plural] is a way to grow.” The QUANTITY of relationships does not determine the growth or maturity of a person. It is the QUALITY of relationship(s).

“the easiest possible love, which is little text flashing on your screen which resembles compliments, love poems, flirtatious AIM messages, etc. you posted about this in a intelligent topic discussing a REAL LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. your thing has NOTHING to do with that. and you say i don't know unless i've been through it? why would i WANT to go through an online relationship to fulfill cheap love?”

CHEAP LOVE = ONLINE RELATIONSHIP??! Just so u know, online relationships DO last and there ARE real online relationships. They are rare, but it still happens. Example: my cousin lived in singapore and she met a guy online who’s from Boston, MA. They talked online for 2 years and fell in love. She moved all the way to Boston to be with her love. She never met him before, but she’s seen pictures and talked on the phone wit him. They got married 4 months after she moved to Boston. They are STILL together, living very happily.

[i]“your so immature to think just because u "really really like him" u are ready to fast forward the relationship however fast u feel is necessary.”[\i]

u think julie is “so immature” becuz she is “ready to fast forward the relationship however fast [she] feel is necessary.” Well, different people grow at different pace, and YOU OF ALL PEOPLE (the one JUDGING people on jsl) should know dat!! let her LIVE and let her LEARN from her OWN mistakes. its her life, not yours.

[i]“but its YOU. your sitting there expecting guys to do sweet things for you, while you dont even TAKE A SECOND to consider doing something sweet for a guy.”[\i]

So wat? Maybe she’s old-school… TRADITIONAL. It’s traditional for guys to make the first move… the first sweet move. Is dat so bad? She never said she WONT do something sweet for a guy.

[i]“why can't you be patient like everyone else? why can't you take your time and learn how to love first before wanting love to happen to you?”[\i]

why SHOULD she be like EVERYONE ELSE?? She can be who she is…. U have NO RIGHT to tell her “why cant u be… like everyone else?” maybe YOU just want her to be like YOU.

And for those who say wat psyTeK said seem “realistic” or “logical” or how “impressive” it is…… well u know wat? Wat he said about how julie's views on love and dating is IDEAL. Its NOT realistic or logical. he has his own ideal world of HOW everyone should be, WHAT he wants everybody to be, and HOW everybody should think. FACE THE FACTS hotshot… we don’t live in an IDEAL world. This is the REAL world. different people have different views, and if u dun like them... its ur problem. but to say dat "you're wrong" abt dis and dat, is insensitive and inconsiderate. like i said before, we all learn and grow at different pace. so let julie make her own mistakes and learn from them, EVEN if it may take more than several tries and trials.
and dis is my opinion abt u: pointing out julie's faults MAY be beneficial to a certain extent... but to rebuke her like dat is not the best way to "show" her her mistakes. also, You should stop and judge urself before u start pointing fingers. You’re not perfect either.

Old Post 08-07-2002 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote