Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > *sighs* here's another one...
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

It's... it's... VICTOR... No, Sang Cheon... LOL!!! just forget it... I'm okai now... if you really wanna know... ask the guy!!! LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

but we don't know the guy whoa da hell here lives in canada

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-11-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

yea seon ho has a bit of a distance prob 2, but thats not stoppin him
so cheer up and if u really want to take a shot

Hah... tell that to him...

Old Post 07-12-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Careful, he might be a 50 yr old kidnapper. We had a lecture on this at the police academy. These guys are good.

Old Post 07-12-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Careful, he might be a 50 yr old kidnapper. We had a lecture on this at the police academy. These guys are good.

yep, i did a report on cyber sex spring semester and a lot of ppl will pose as teens to lure them in, then rape and kill them, or just kidnap them. some of the kids still havent been found.

Old Post 07-12-2002 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

first of all, this has nothing to do with cyber sex... second of all, I'm over it... I need to move on... it's all good...

Old Post 07-12-2002 04:56 AM
seung ju

we know, but we're just saying it can be that kinda person behind the computer.

Old Post 07-12-2002 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

damg double post lol sorry

Last edited by MellowYellow on 07-13-2002 at 06:30 AM

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

here's my opinion on online relationships:

A) if you knew the person but moved far away...
It might last a while since you have that connection that you knew each other before... but it won't last long.. relationships need that physical "I AM HERE" or "YOU ARE HERE" element to live... it's alright if you disagree and say "it's about personality" or "i like the kind of person he/she is" . But in the end.. the only reason we call it a relationship is because we're human and we think... the main purpose is to mate.. lol sorry to be blunt

B) if you are total strangers
YEA RIGHT... same thing with the "I AM HERE" or "YOU ARE HERE" shit except. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY ARE REALLY LIKE. now i'm not telling you to go meet them. but i am totally against strangers hooking up over the internet... ESPECIALLY if they are teens. Cuz we.. er teens are more vulnerable like that. i just think it's stupid.. there are TONS of guys where you live.... go find one at your school or even a neighboring school.... don't resort to the internet cuz you're not confident with yourself (i'm not saying you are.. cuz lol i know your stories julie.. haha) but okay... just... don't... make yourself in the position where

okay you know what? my opinion= internet boyfriends are stupid

lol THE END.....

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

okay you know what? my opinion= internet boyfriends are stupid

....I have a lot of friends who say bf are stupid period ahhaha....but the truth is GFs are!!!!.....lol dont' mind me I'm bitter :) hehe

neways.

glad U see U're good now Julie

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-13-2002 09:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, I am feeling better but that doesn't mean that I don't like this guy anymore... Trust me, I still like him very much... I just have to except his feelings... and whatever I do- if I try to do anything- I know I can't change his feelings... so I know I have to live with it... I just hope he knows...

Old Post 07-13-2002 10:53 PM
Nojeel

listen to the song by savage garden * i knew i loved you before i met you * don't know how it will influence you..just the fact is the song about meeting someone of the internet and having feelings for them....

Old Post 07-14-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
listen to the song by savage garden * i knew i loved you before i met you * don't know how it will influence you..just the fact is the song about meeting someone of the internet and having feelings for them....

thats what that songs about? damn, didnt know that. its a good song tho.

Old Post 07-14-2002 05:58 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Hmm, I am feeling better but that doesn't mean that I don't like this guy anymore... Trust me, I still like him very much... I just have to except his feelings... and whatever I do- if I try to do anything- I know I can't change his feelings... so I know I have to live with it... I just hope he knows...

well no doubt if U still talk to him he's prolly seen that.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-14-2002 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'm such a dumbass....

I just made matters worse tonight... argh... why is this happening? I'm so stupid sometimes... I shoulda listened...

MiAhnHaeYo

Old Post 07-14-2002 08:53 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

wut did ya do?
and wut did da guy say?
nuttin to be sorry bout..
u can't help ur feelingz..

Old Post 07-14-2002 09:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok julie for your sake.. i think you should just stop posting to this thread.. its only makin it worse for you n him.. cuz i KNOOOOWWW he's readin this .. so please.. just stop.. if ya need to tawk y'know how to reach me

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

LOL sang cheon... I know but... henway ehay ostspay.... Iay ustjay avehay otay eplyray... this is gonna be my last post though... no more... I'll talk to you later sang cheon...

Old Post 07-15-2002 04:08 AM
annabanana
Food Moderator

Re: *sighs* here's another one...

quote:
ai ai ai... iono what's wrong with me... I'll keep this one short and simple... fob k?
i meet guy in jsl forums through chat
we talk
we get to know each other
he lives in canada
i live in wisconsin
i like this dude
he likes me (he says anyways)
he's been through hard times
i feel bad
before i knew his love life
i feel longing for him
i wanna cuddle with him
argh... but so hard...
what to do???

you met a guy from a forum and you think you like him? that's so pathetic! get over it and find some guys that live closer to you.

Old Post 07-27-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: *sighs* here's another one...

quote:
ai ai ai... iono what's wrong with me... I'll keep this one short and simple... fob k?

i meet guy in jsl forums through chat
we talk
we get to know each other
he lives in canada
i live in wisconsin
i like this dude
he likes me (he says anyways)
he's been through hard times
i feel bad
before i knew his love life
i kinda pushed him to like me
now i know
and i feel worse
it's killing me
i never seen him before
but i don't care
he makes me feel different
i smile whenever he talks to me
and i laugh
he just makes me feel different
like no one else can
really...
i dont know what problem is
mebbe long distance
mebbe his past love life
or mebbe I just want him here to hug

i feel longing for him
i wanna cuddle with him
argh... but so hard...
what to do???

i dunno how to say this without being cruel but i just gotta say it regardless. face the facts girl, online romance is straight out sad and retarded. sorry, no other way to put it.

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote