Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > *sigh*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
koreanbabo14

*sigh*

ok dis is my story.....
couple years back like when i was young, i had my first crush... buh soon that crush turned into something special.... dunt wanna call it love cuz not sure. but nothing ever happened, she only thought of me as a friend. well it was like last year when i confessed, and for the last year i was in pain buh i got over it....welllllll, now i think i'm falling for this girl i barely know. i've kinda started to talk to her but EVERY SINGLE TIME when i walk up to her, she looks at me and when i see those round eyes my mind goes blank.... i juss end up looking like a idiot. da most talkin we do is probably online, pathetic right? anywayz any tipz for talking to her comfortably?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2002 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for koreanbabo14 Click here to Send koreanbabo14 a Private Message Find more posts by koreanbabo14 Add koreanbabo14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

face the facts, its weak to look weak in front of the girl you like. approach with confidence and act in a casual manner, but not too casual, if u kno what i mean.

Old Post 05-20-2002 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, its weak to look weak in front of the girl you like. approach with confidence and act in a casual manner, but not too casual, if u kno what i mean.

uh are you a girl? haha i think you're a guy. and as a girl i would have to say..... that i find shy guys cute...awww..haha

to koreanbabo... hmm... a way to talk to her comfortably? i'd say starting online is a good idea... no it's not pathetic. i mean.. online. you're just talking.. it's not about how you look.... and after you talk to her online she'd feel comfortable around you and you will feel comfortable around her.. cuz you "know" each other.

mmm.. if looking at her eyes makes you feel like jello... try looking a little past her.. haha.. okay try to look at her ears... or like something behind her that's near her head... so it looks like you're looking at her.. but you're not... haha... (i think i remember that from the show Friends or sumthing..keke)

but uh.... i think the best way i'd like a guy to approach me is like a comfortable friend... not all macho like "yea i'm hot date me" haha UGH turn off... if the guy feels comfortable around me...i feel comfortable around him... the worst kind of guy? a guy who's cute and KNOWS it... ahah... ewwww.. haaha... they tend to be the biggest jerks...

hope i helped you koreanbabo (haha.. what's your name?)

Old Post 05-20-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote