Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > yu-gi-oh!!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KPak-NC

love that show..

I got some cards, my favorite is the Baby Dragon and the Dark magician.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

yea i know some people who play the card game...i dont get it though..so i juss watch them and say stupid stuff

Old Post 09-25-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

hehe...i knoe how to play it! i think haha... u could juss make up stuff.

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Ok..update..

I got the Kaiba and the Yu gi oh starter deck , one metal raider pack, one blue eyes white dragon series pack and one magic pack.
About 100+ cards

The best way to learn is to ask from someone who knows how to play it good.

Old Post 09-28-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i have no idea waht you juss said lol

i juss watch the show sometimes

Old Post 09-28-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... u spent all that money? the starter decks are like 20 dollars each! so u spent like over 50 dollars?

Old Post 09-28-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
wow... u spent all that money? the starter decks are like 20 dollars each! so u spent like over 50 dollars?

i used credit card. Which i sneak off with. But, im going to pay him back after few days.

Old Post 09-28-2002 03:10 AM
saranghae

i see...

i would never spend so much money on cards... clothes are better

Old Post 09-28-2002 03:12 AM
KPak-NC

quote:
i see...

i would never spend so much money on cards... clothes are better

Well, i know some college buddies of mine who play those cards...maybe i can get a picture of us playing soon.

Old Post 09-28-2002 03:17 AM
castle outsider

lol better not mess up jkjk

cool

Old Post 09-28-2002 03:44 AM
SunShine
n.n;;; Halo !

The show's okies.But Yugi winning all the time gets really annoying.Heh.My brother buys the cards.He has about over a hundred and something.I dunno.I lost count.I've only played with him twice.He made me play it.I know the basic rules.-.-0 Japanese cards ? I don't think you can use those in american tournaments. My brother goes online to find out what the japanese cards mean.Woo.That was a long response.

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SunShine Click here to Send SunShine a Private Message Find more posts by SunShine Add SunShine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i never ever heard of it! here we only have pokemon and digimon stuff..maybe i'm just not in touch with my inner child haha

Old Post 10-07-2002 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

so whats the japanese movie about?

Old Post 10-21-2002 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

owh the movie i dled it off kazza
itz about red eyes black dragon (the rarest card)
some kid got it n yeah ect.
umm a good site is yugiohdungeon i think
itz getting gay the show itz ok

Old Post 10-21-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

in japan the red eyes is better than th eblue eyes

my friend told me that..i didnt know what the hell he said in the beggining

Old Post 10-22-2002 02:47 AM
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
owh the movie i dled it off kazza
itz about red eyes black dragon (the rarest card)
some kid got it n yeah ect.
umm a good site is yugiohdungeon i think
itz getting gay the show itz ok

Don't quit your day job kid. You suck at explanations.

Old Post 10-22-2002 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

haha yeah i kno i just didnt want o tell u da whiole thing caz ppl might dl it n watch it n yeah

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

the show is getting sooo annoying when will it end? ahh... my brother watches it... and then he pretends to be yugi.

Old Post 11-09-2002 10:56 PM
castle outsider

quote:
the show is getting sooo annoying when will it end? ahh... my brother watches it... and then he pretends to be yugi.

lol haha..yea i dont watch it anymore..dont have the time to hehe

Old Post 11-10-2002 06:05 AM
saranghae

did u noe they had a halloween costume for yugi? now... that's juss freaky.

Old Post 11-10-2002 06:37 AM