Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > are you a vegetarian or not?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

are you a vegetarian or not?

i'm not a vegetarian, i've thought of becoming one because i get grossed out sometimes when i remember that what i'm eating used to be a live animal that used to jump around just like us o.0
but i can't live without meat though.. /: KFC mmm
if you are a vegetarian, why ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2002 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

It's a good idea to eat a meal with no meat in it, but being a vegetarian on a daily basis is not the life for me! I like my chicken and bulgogi too much.

Old Post 06-27-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

not a vegeterian..

Old Post 06-28-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i tried. i read a realli sad story bout ducks and i just cudn't be meat for a while and vowed never to eat meat again...but then i gave in wen mai parents persuasively sed i'm still growin and need the xtra nutrition from meat. o well. can't live w/out meat.

i feel bad for the animals, but think about it this way - plants were alive once. they had to be killed for us to eat. just bcuz they dun make a sound wen they die, how do u noe they're not suffering? if ur not eating animals just cuz they used to be alive, y are u eating plants? i got that from a book

Old Post 07-03-2002 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

no i'm not... but judging from the amount of meat i eat a day... i eat so little meat.

Old Post 07-23-2002 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

not..i like my meat

Old Post 07-23-2002 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by tea
not..i like my meat
puahahha..yea dawg..i love my meat too...puahaha

Old Post 07-23-2002 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

not

you kidding? who knows my screen name....

THAS RIGHT..... EatHappyMeals

lol....

Old Post 07-26-2002 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

meat is mans best friend.....im not saying..dog is meat...-_-;;

nevermind

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

no. but i eat more vegetables and fruits than i eat meats. its like eating candy for me...cause i dont like candy a lot.

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote