Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > Inu Yasha!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StaRliTeDr3amEr

Inu Yasha!

FiNALLY its in the US. i hope they play the BoA opening soon. EVery HEarT. i LuV dat song. its a reaLLy KewL AnimE wut Do yU thiNk boUT IT?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

BoA is the 4th one....so you'll have to wait a while..heh

it's pretty good. I'm on episode 33 rite now and ish alrite. only got like 50 more episodes to go..wee..heh. I'm watchign jap version wif english subtitles...

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 10-14-2002 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

inuasha is a good anime i like it my friend dled d whole seried in 2 days haha i guess he left d comp on for 48 hours or sumthyn

Old Post 10-16-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

hahaha US is sooooo behind.. itz still onliee on wen he gets his first sword.. buh his brothas hella cool!!

Old Post 10-17-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

its in the US? i didn't noe that

i read the manga... and its really good!

i never knew boa sang the themesong.

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
its in the US? i didn't noe that

i read the manga... and its really good!

i never knew boa sang the themesong.

its a looong series i heard it ain't completed yet O.O i'm dlin d movie right now

Old Post 11-22-2002 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

its a looong series i heard it ain't completed yet O.O i'm dlin d movie right now

it's finished. it's 86 episodes long...oh..I totally forgot about the OVA's....me gonna download em 2nite.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 11-22-2002 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

it's finished. it's 86 episodes long...oh..I totally forgot about the OVA's....me gonna download em 2nite.

no its not way finished juss recently 90 episodes been subbed

Old Post 11-23-2002 08:48 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

no its not way finished juss recently 90 episodes been subbed

lol ya..I just searched for em a few hours after I posted this and I saw it was up til 90 now. oops my bad heh.

Shift_

Old Post 11-24-2002 12:57 AM
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Waiting for 92...

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rOnin warriOr

un compelted ? isn't it an old cartoon? but yet wen i watch it
the drawings are " new-ish " iono :huh:

rOnin warriOr has attached this image:

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rOnin warriOr Click here to Send rOnin warriOr a Private Message Visit rOnin warriOr's homepage! Find more posts by rOnin warriOr Add rOnin warriOr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by rOnin warriOr
un compelted ? isn't it an old cartoon? but yet wen i watch it
the drawings are " new-ish " iono :huh:

yea i guess u can add hella stuff to the series :thumbup: its cool

Old Post 11-30-2002 04:53 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

well..it's the same with a lot of animes

the Mangas were done a long time ago but the anime is still being worked on. like Initial D. the Manga was done a while ago but they're still working on 4th stage. and of course Dragon Ball.....done HELLA long time ago but they still pumpin out animes.

Shift_

Old Post 11-30-2002 08:14 PM
emessen

the manga is still very recent... the creator started it back in late
1996... the Anime started in 2000... so its not at all old

emessen

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for emessen Click here to Send emessen a Private Message Visit emessen's homepage! Find more posts by emessen Add emessen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

This anime rocks, all the monsters and creatures from Asian mythologies are in there. So cool~

Old Post 12-06-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by KooJay
This anime rocks, all the monsters and creatures from Asian mythologies are in there. So cool~

really? man.. i haven't even heard of any of those monsters...

Old Post 12-10-2002 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote