Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > a crusty old man
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

a crusty old man

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the teller window "I want to open a damn checking account."
The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"
"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!"
"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."
The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language. They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"
"There is no damn problem," the man says. "I just won 50 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank."
"I see," says the manager, "and is this bitch giving you a hard time?"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

dood.....NONE OF YUR JOKES ARE FUNNIE! hahaha stop it..
hahahaha

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by ChiNkyChipMunk
dood.....NONE OF YUR JOKES ARE FUNNIE! hahaha stop it..
hahahaha

:( dat.....dat wut harsh at least pretend to laugh at my jokes :'( u broke mah heart

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

muhHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
j/k..
yu see..
liek
i aspire.. to be a comedian..and yu're juss soh good..
sho i get jelaous.......of yur jokes..
cuz dey're sho funnie.........and im jealous..being a comedian and all..and yur jokes are sho funnie..but sicne i wanan be a comedian i get jealous cuz yu're jokes are sho funnie..and sho i say stuff cuz im jealous becuz i wanan be a comedian and yu're jokes aremuch funnier den mine which makes me jealous cuz i wanan be a comedian sho i have to insult yu cuz im jealous dat yur jokes are sho funnie and it makes em jealous cuz i wanan be a comdeian and yu're jokes are much funnier soh i have to hate cuz im jealous.....? yehhhh.. sorrie.. dats wat i mean..yur jokes are terrific! be happy hehe

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
j/k..
yu see..
liek
cuz dey're sho funnie.........and im jealous..being a comedian and all..and yur jokes are sho funnie..but sicne i wanan be a comedian i get jealous cuz yu're jokes are sho funnie..and sho i say stuff cuz im jealous becuz i wanan be a comedian and yu're jokes aremuch funnier den mine which makes me jealous cuz i wanan be a comedian sho i have to insult yu cuz im jealous dat yur jokes are sho funnie and it makes em jealous cuz i wanan be a comdeian and yu're jokes are much funnier soh i have to hate cuz im jealous.....? yehhhh.. sorrie.. dats wat i mean..yur jokes are terrific! be happy hehe

puahaahaha..i found a new bunch of words to tell me homeboys to say when their fucking drunk off their ass..mwhhahahahaha

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
j/k..
yu see..
liek

now c.. dat wasn't hard was it :)

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:30 PM
castle outsider

not funny...

theres nothing to be jealous about

haha

jk

Old Post 08-13-2002 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
not funny...

theres nothing to be jealous about

haha

jk

-_- i'mma make yo ass laugh i'mma kick yo ass hahaha jk

Old Post 08-13-2002 09:48 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

haha i thot that wuz pretti funni

Old Post 08-14-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
haha i thot that wuz pretti funni

yea gimme sum propz sum one got sum sense of humor here puahaha

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:01 PM
Klumzy

hehe good joke MC Chops

Old Post 08-16-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote