Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > [short fic] Cute? ugly but adorable?[Minwoo,HyeSung,and DongWan]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MinWoo4ever

Talking Cute? ugly but adorable? Part 1 of 2

Title: Cute? Ugly but adorable?
Characters: Minwoo, Hyesung, and Dongwan
Warning:

Part 1 of 2

“Hey you! Stop right there!” shouted the long hair girl loudly while glaring at the short guy and started to chase him.
The short guy with the blonde hair grinning happily and stuck out his tongue while still running tried to save himself from the girl anger.
“Catch me if you can,” chanted the guy stupidly.
“LeeMinWoo!” shouted the girl with her eyes glaring at him,
“I swear I’m gonna kill ya!”
They’re running in a circle at the room, while the girl still mumbling and the guy still teased her, suddenly someone entered the room and looking at them in disbelief.
“MinWoo! Ingrid! What are you 2 doing?” asked the taller guy with the blonde hair while looking at the 2 of them with his eyes widened.
“You guys! This place is such a mess because of you 2!” snapped the buff guy who stood next to the door and shook his head in amazement.
“Oppa!” pouted the girl to the 2 guys, “MinWoo took my diary!!!”
The 2 of them glaring at the short guy who stood at the further end.
“MinWoo?!?” they called him in unison.
MinWoo only grinning and scratches his head stupidly.
“Come on Hyung! I bet it’s going to be fun!” said MinWoo srill with a wicked smile plastering on his face.
“Hmph! You’re so dead Lee Min Woo!” snapped the girl while walking near him and hurriedly snagged the diary from MinWoo’s hand.
The blonde guy chuckled when he saw it. He whispered slowly to the angry girl,
“You gonna kill him?” asked HyeSung while chuckling, “Won’t regret, huh?”
The girl poked his ribs and glaring at him while holding the diary tightly. DongWan and MinWoo looking at her attitude and shook their heads.
“What’s inside anyway?” asked DongWan when raising his eyes brow.
“Eung? Something prtivate!” said Ingrid quickly without loosen her hug to the diary.
“Private?” asked MinWoo with a grin on his lips, “You bring something private to campus?”
Ingrid stared at MinWoo and stuck out her tongue playfully,
“None of your business!”
After that she turned around grabbed HyeSung wrist and dragged him outside the room,
“Come on Sungie oppa, I got something, uhm … a lot! To tell you about!”
Meanwhile MinWoo and DongWan stayed at the room.
“MinWoo-ya! You just too crazy sometimes!” said DongWan while tapped his shoulder several times.
MinWoo smiled sheepishly and looked at his hyung,
“Dang! You know that hyung, she’s cute when we teased her!”
DongWan looking at his dong saeng and chuckled,
“Uh-huh? you admit that she’s cute, huh?”
“Hyung! You know it! So stop interrogating me!!!” said MinWoo uneasily.

Outside the room,
“Hyesung oppa! see that? He always do that to me!!!” pouted Ingrid sadly while sat down on the floor besides HyeSung.
Hyesung shook his head while patted his dong saeng head several times.
“OPPA! I’m not a child anymore! Stop patting my head!” pouted Ingrid.
“by the way, why you bring such a private thing to campus?” asked HyeSung finally.
She smiled and looking at her oppa then lower her voice,
“It’s not private anyway!” said Ingrid while showed the content of the diary, while HyeSung eyes almost popped out when he examined it,
“BLANK?!?” shouted HyeSung
“Shhh!!!” said Ingrid while putting her finger in front of her lips signaling HyeSung to calm down.
“You want to make the whole world to know???” asked Ingrid while rolling her eyes.
HyeSung stared at her stupidly.
“I don’t get it! If it’s blank why you had to be so furious like that?”
She made a v sign with her hands and smiled in victory while waving the v sign,
“That’s mean my acting is great!”
“Acting? Only for that?!?”
“He he he You know oppa, I like to play around with MinWoo and besides he’s kind of cute while joking around!” she said while stuck out her tongue.
HyeSung sighed out and stood up,
“I never can understand the 2 of you!” with that he walked inside the room.

The next day
Ingrid was sitting alone at the room busy writing something on her notes, suddenly,
“BOOOO!!!!” shouted someone from behind while tapped her shoulder.
“ARGHHHH!” she screamed loudly while threw her pen and jumped.
“GOTCHA!” said MinWoo in victory while sat beside her.
But to his amazement, Her reaction only stayed silent. MinWoo looked at her confusedly,
“Yo! What’s wrong with you?”
She started to cry and cover her face with her 2 hands and it made MinWoo panicked when he saw this,
“Hey!” he trued to said something to comfort her, but it didn’t make any change. That’s when HyeSung and DongWan entering the room. The 2 of them shocked to see what happened inside the room.
“What have you done to her?” asked HyeSung while patted her head tried to comfort her.
MinWoo looked more panicked and seems try to explained everything to HyeSung and DongWan, Ingrid peeked through her hands and wink her eyes to HyeSung and DongWan, giving them a signal that she’s only play a trick on him.
MinWoo’s face become pale and cold sweat dripping down from his forehead and he ran out of words. Then suddenly he heard them laughed out loud hysterically. He stunned for a second and finally got back to reality and turned to face the girl who sat beside him.
While Ingrid laughed out hysterically and pounded her fist to the table several times while held her stomach. With MinWoo glaring at her.
“Gotcha!” she cheered happily when she finally could stop her laugh.
MinWoo’s jaw dropped and shouted,
“You trick me!”
She made a v sign and waving it victoriously in front of his face,
“Babo!” and stuck out her tongue childishly.
HyeSung and DongWan only watched the 2 of them arguing from aside,
“How childish our dong saeng are!” said DongWan to HyeSung and laughed at their stupidity.

Last edited by MellowYellow on 04-24-2002 at 05:42 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2002 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MinWoo4ever Click here to Send MinWoo4ever a Private Message Find more posts by MinWoo4ever Add MinWoo4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

Cute? ugly but adorable? Part 2 of 2

Part 2 of 2

She ran hurriedly to the room and closed the door, while she’s managed to calm her self down. The guys looking at her curiously, cause she’s sweating and panting. She looked at them and smiled sheepishly,
“Ahn nyong oppa deuls!” she greeted while sat down.
Their eyes were all on her,
She looked at them and asked innocently,
“Am I that cute?”
The 3 of them looked at her in disbelief and shook their head.
“What happened to you?” asked HyeSung finally.
“Yeah why you have to run like that?” continued DongWan while still glaring curiously at her.
“ihaveabaddaytodaycausemymomforcemetodrinkmilkand
thenihavetoranawayandonthewayimetamostannoyingpers
onthatalwayswantedtosticklikeagluewithmethenwhenid
ecidedtoskippedclassimettheteacherontherestrromand
ihavetoranawayandhereiam!” she explained to them excitedly and the 3 of them only jaws dropped while still glaring at her.
“Can’t you slow down a bit?” asked HyeSung while raising his eyes brow.
“Are you saying something?” asked MinWOo stupidly.
Ingrid looking at the 3 of them and then took a deep breath and explained it slowly to them,
“I have a really bad day, first my mother made milk for me, and I hate milks so I have to sneak out from house and my mom know it so she ran after me, second I met an annoying friend she like to stick to me like a glue, so I got to run away before she could see me, then when I decided to skip class, I met my teacher in the restroom! So I ran from the restroom to here!”
Then the 3 of them stared at her stupidly. While she only grinning to them.
“Gees you hate milks?” asked MinWoo in disbelief.
“I hate them!!!” said Ingrid while rolling her eyes and made a throw up expression.
“It’s good for your health!” said HyeSung.
“It’s taste so awful!” she complained.
“It’s yummy!!!” said DongWan while looking at her, “I drink milk every morning!”
“Really hyung?” asked MinWoo while looking at DongWan in disbelief. Imagine DongWan drinking milk from the baby bottle made him laughed.
“Euww!!! DongWanie oppa? you drink milks???” said Ingrid while looking at her oppa, “No wonder your body that buff,” said Ingrid naughtily.
Then the 3 of them laughed in unison and it made DongWan face turned bright red.
“HyeSung also drink milk every day!” defended DongWan hurriedly.
Then HyeSUng stopped laughing.
“Oppa? you drink milks too?” asked Ingrid.
“No wonder he got a soft skin!” said MinWoo, “Softer than girls!”
Then Ingrid and MinWoo continued to laugh at the 2 poor guys who sat across them.
“It’s rude to laugh at your elder!” said DongWan and HyeSung in unison.
MinWoo and Ingrid stopped laughing and looking at the 2 of them with their puppy looked eyes,
“Are you mad at us?” said the 2 of them sweetly.
HyeSung and DongWan shook their head helplessly,
“You 2 are so match!” they said in unison.
“EUNG? WHAT?” they both shouted in unison while their face turned bright red. MinWoo was glaring at DongWan while Ingrid glaring at HyeSung.
DongWan and HyeSung looking at each other then looked at the 2 dong saeng in front of them and laughed out loud.
“Come on! You guys can be a perfect match!” said DongWan while grinning wickedly to MinWoo.
“Yeaps! I bet so!” added HyeSung while looking at Ingrid.
“Come on MinWoo! You even say that she’s cute!” chirped DongWan.
“HYUNG!” shouted MinWoo with his face turning bright red.
Ingrid looked at MinWoo expressions and her face turned redder.
“WOW! She also said that you’re kind of cute!” added HyeSung quickly.
“OPPA!” she shouted with her eyes widened.
HyeSung and DongWan laughed out hysterically and then the 2 of them stood up,
“We left the 2 of you here! Have a great time!” then they left them alone at the room.

The 2 of them stayed silent when HyeSung and DongWan already left the room. The situation seems so awkward between them.
Suddenly Ingrid Spoke out,
“Eung? Just forget what Sungie oppa say!”
MinWoo looking at her,
“Uh? Forget?” asked MinWoo stupidly.
Ingrid nodded her head.
“Since DongWan hyung already say that, so I thing I’m going to make it clear,” said MinWoo while took a deep breath,
“iloveyou” he speak really fast.
Ingrid looked at him with her eyes widened.
“Are you saying I hate you?” asked her stupidly.
“I love you!” shouted MinWoo clearly.
Ingrid face blushing when she heard MinWoo’s.
MinWoo looking at her and asked hopefully,
“Do you love me too?”
Ingrid looked at his eyes and nodded her head.
“Eung that’s mean we’re now couple?” asked MinWoo stupidly.
Ingrid nodded her head again.

“Wow! I never thought it’s going to be this easy!” said MinWoo while sighed out in relief.
“Hey by the way, do you really mean it when you say that I’m cute?” asked Ingrid while looking at MinWoo.
“Yeah of course I mean it!” said MinWoo while grinning again.
“Uh? Am I really cute?” asked Ingrid.
“Of course you are!” said MinWoo with the widest grinned on his lips.
Ingrid became suspicious with his reaction.
“Uh, you’re cute! Ugly but adorable!” said MinWOo hurriedly while tried to ran away.
“ARGHHH!!! LEE MIN WOO!!!” she shouted while tried to chase him.
HyeSung and DongWan who’s actually peeking from outside only sighed out loud,
“When will they grow up?” they asked in unison.
While inside the room,
“You’re so dead Lee Min Woo!” shouted the girl furiously while running after him.
“Get me if you can!” chanted MinWoo while stuck out his tongue.

Last edited by MellowYellow on 04-24-2002 at 05:43 PM

Old Post 04-24-2002 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MinWoo4ever Click here to Send MinWoo4ever a Private Message Find more posts by MinWoo4ever Add MinWoo4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

aw that's so cute! i can just imagine minu running around and stuff [=

Old Post 04-24-2002 11:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

hey. really cute fic! but i'd like you to follow the rules... about putting all the "chapters" of a fic in one thread... does NO ONE read my rulez?????

please be sure to read the sticky! thanx

keep writing! so serious it's a such a cute fic!

PS if this fic is a long fic you can pm to change the topic name from short fic to long fic~

Old Post 04-24-2002 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

Sorry ^^;;;

To the moddie ...
i'm so sorry ^^;;;;
this is my first time posting in this forum and it happened that i pressed the wrong button ^^;;;;;
sorry ...
it' won't happen again ^^;;;

Old Post 04-25-2002 04:36 AM
blue snow

Smile Hi^^

Hi..You are from Indo too??Wow..I never thought a lot of Indonesian here ^^ .

bring serene 2 your soul...
So...Freeze all the blue in your heart....
And melt it together with the snow....
Let it disappear when the sunrays come..

Last edited by blue snow on 06-06-2002 at 07:52 AM

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for blue snow Click here to Send blue snow a Private Message Find more posts by blue snow Add blue snow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote