Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Say Something Mean....
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
shut the fuck up with yo 20 paragraph ass responses, you cant even diss ppl and keep it short and sweet ass muncher.

Here's someting short for you dumbass bitch. I'd hate to think of the thought of you actually reading a motherfucking book besides gay ass dr. seuss, you left-handed-masteurbating-with-a-1-inch cock-faggot-who-pisses-while-they-let-their-gay-boyfriend-take-a-picture-of-them-when-in-front-of-a-mirror. That short enough? probably not cause it took your bitch ass 10 motherfucking minutes to read my 4 sentences.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

Here's someting short for you dumbass bitch. I'd hate to think of the thought of you actually reading a motherfucking book besides gay ass dr. seuss, you left-handed-masteurbating-with-a-1-inch cock-faggot-who-pisses-while-they-let-their-gay-boyfriend-take-a-picture-of-them-when-in-front-of-a-mirror. That short enough? probably not cause it took your bitch ass 10 motherfucking minutes to read my 4 sentences.

hey you retarded snowfucker..can't you say some shit i haven't heard before..make you up your own diss you faggot ass trick

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
shut the fuck up you damn mut..chain smoker? wtf..imma chain your punkass up and smoke your ass

yeah you'd like to chain me up and look at my ass wouldnt you faggot foreskin caresser.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:

at least i got a dick i can find to masterbate you microscopic penis havin snowman dick eater

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

ayo, im harder than your 1 inch dick is

give it a blow and the annaconda grows you stupid bitch

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:11 PM
huby40
Squeak....

i knew a guy named Dick once.

poor kid :huh:

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:

yeah you'd like to chain me up and look at my ass wouldnt you faggot foreskin caresser.

fucking twathead..i aint a queer like your bitchass..eat a cock and regurjitate stupid whore

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
hey you retarded snowfucker..can't you say some shit i haven't heard before..make you up your own diss you faggot ass trick

i made up my own goddamn diss. At least i don't go around trying to pick up the ladies online with my fucking collection of dumb ass audio and video files on my lame as fuck 486 IBM computer with a 1/2 MB of RAM in its 5 feet wide computer case held solely with enough memory for the godly amounts of shit via a dumbshit zip drive

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:

i made up my own goddamn diss. At least i don't go around trying to pick up the ladies online with my fucking collection of dumb ass audio and video files on my lame as fuck 486 IBM computer with a 1/2 MB of RAM in its 5 feet wide computer case held solely with enough memory for the godly amounts of shit via a dumbshit zip drive

sounds like my old PC....

that WAS my old pc! :sad:

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

at least i got a dick i can find to masterbate you microscopic penis havin snowman dick eater

your gay ass father didn't think it was too microscopic the 4 times we got it on outside your dumb as shit summer school that took you motherfucking 2 and a half hours to drive there every single fucking day.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:27 PM
seung ju

quote:

your gay ass father didn't think it was too microscopic the 4 times we got it on outside your dumb as shit summer school that took you motherfucking 2 and a half hours to drive there every single fucking day.

at least i'm enhancin my mind with education instead of fuckin with men and fantasizing about snowmen all day you anal double fistin with no lubrication lovin wit deze nuts in ya mouth fuckshit.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:31 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

at least i'm enhancin my mind with education instead of fuckin with men and fantasizing about snowmen all day you anal double fistin with no lubrication lovin wit deze nuts in ya mouth fuckshit.

hahahahaha, true, but we got natural lubrication you dumb ass educational fucking monger. The snow fucking melts, i go through 5 snowmen in 10 minutes with all the heat i'm packing in my huge as fuckin king kong-like erect penis. I last all motherfuckin day, and could kill the whole shitload of a race of snowmen in a day through melting them with my hot as hell sex skillz.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 09-07-2002 at 10:40 PM

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:33 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

lol u guys r so funny
this threads getting out of hand. or going to be.

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:

hahahahaha, true, i concede for the moment.

hehe, its all good man. i was rackin my brain tryin to come up with stuff, lol

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:37 PM
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
lol u guys r so funny
this threads getting out of hand. or going to be.

thats why we said in the beginning, if you get offended, dont post. this is all just a joke.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:38 PM
seung ju

quote:

hahahahaha, true, but we got natural lubrication you dumb ass educational fucking monger. The snow fucking melts, i go through 5 snowmen in 10 minutes with all the heat i'm packing in my huge as fuckin king kong erect penis.

yeah you aint got no control over ya dick do you fuckin comin faster than a virgin ass snowman ass banger

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:40 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

goddammit, get the fuck off JSL for a motherfucking minute. I was editing my post and then you respond before i'm done! hahahah . It's cool though, i'm jp haha. Anyway, My concession has been withdrawn!, to all you bitches who thought you had a break when i left.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:43 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

yeah you aint got no control over ya dick do you fuckin comin faster than a virgin ass snowman ass banger

he's a very good freestyler :thumbup:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
goddammit, get the fuck off JSL for a motherfucking minute. I was editing my post and then you respond before i'm done! hahahah . It's cool though haha. My concession has been withdrawn to all you bitches who thought you had a break when i left.

very articulate with words d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
fucking twathead..i aint a queer like your bitchass..eat a cock and regurjitate stupid whore

koolest guy in arkansas

im trying to change the mood in this thread
so violent d=D

so whats the point of this useless thread other than to slam each other for no reason?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:46 PM