Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Debate
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Wah indeed

I've started a gun topic. I have no idea if anything will come of that.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2005 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Amazing

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?...92139&st=15

The thread basically deals with people talking about "noobs" Anyway most of the complaints deal with their posting of stupid or repetitive topics. I pointed out that several posts are repetitive as well but look at what people say afterwards.

Old Post 08-24-2005 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Wah indeed

I've started a gun topic. I have no idea if anything will come of that.

where is it. link link link link link link link

Old Post 08-24-2005 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
where is it. link link link link link link link

I can't find it! It was like 3am when I posted it and either I forgot where it is or it was deleted.

Old Post 08-25-2005 03:55 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

where's the noob topic, i looked over the first 5 pages of general discussion, i saw it earlier today and replied, maybe they screened me from taht topic or something because i was hinting at soompi having a poor community

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-25-2005 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

The link I included in my post was the noob thread. I guess the url changes or something.

Basically I pointed out that many veterans would make repetitive posts and this was followed by people blatantly said variations of one of three things (Which have already been said before I made the post).

"I'm ok with noobs"

"Newbs post repetitive topics. And that's why they are annoying"

Or they just quote something that someone said.

Old Post 08-25-2005 05:47 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I made a new gun thread

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=392618

The title is "Gun control" under general discussion

Old Post 08-25-2005 06:31 AM
MellowYellow

They deleted the noob topic.

Old Post 08-25-2005 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

the replies of the gun control thread is pretty pathetic. not by you guys, but by the soompiers.

Old Post 08-25-2005 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Possible tension in the good old days thread

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?...entry1183885349

Old Post 08-26-2005 05:34 PM
ajy

haha, you go a-man

Old Post 08-26-2005 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

p.s aman are you at your house

because i havent seen you since you went to college

is it cool if i stop by hahah i will walk through the back yard when i see a reply to this

like back in the day

Old Post 08-26-2005 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Possible tension in the good old days thread

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?...entry1183885349

I feel like it's useless sometimes though. i like just getting ideas out and making myself think about stuff i wouldn' normally think about but hell if anyone actually reads anything on soompi that is longer than 5 sentences. haha.

Old Post 08-26-2005 06:34 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I think i'll go for the other side since no one else is.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-27-2005 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Wait did the gun thread just die?

Old Post 08-27-2005 04:34 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, i'll write a post taking the lenient gun control side later on today though, so maybe that will get people heated enough to come back to it.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-27-2005 11:16 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

holy moly this forum pisses me off (soompi). I'm trying to make people think in the "girls, and eating" thread in general discussion section but no one even read what i wrote. To make ti worse, the entire thread is filled with 532432 copies of the same comment over and over, everyone says the same damn thing. I even made a post about how people literally are saying the same things (i.e. 4 people said the phrase "i eat like a pig", 5 or so said "i could care less", etc.)

They all are acting like such snobs ("i can eat whatever i want, i could care less haha, it's so stupid to have an eating disorder, i don't care who's around i eat like a pig LOL")

I'm thinking about making up that i have an eating disorder to see if anyone starts thinking about the issue more clearly.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-30-2005 09:07 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
holy moly this forum pisses me off (soompi). I'm trying to make people think in the "girls, and eating" thread in general discussion section but no one even read what i wrote. To make ti worse, the entire thread is filled with 532432 copies of the same comment over and over, everyone says the same damn thing. I even made a post about how people literally are saying the same things (i.e. 4 people said the phrase "i eat like a pig", 5 or so said "i could care less", etc.)

They all are acting like such snobs ("i can eat whatever i want, i could care less haha, it's so stupid to have an eating disorder, i don't care who's around i eat like a pig LOL")

I'm thinking about making up that i have an eating disorder to see if anyone starts thinking about the issue more clearly.

link link

And I get you... it's like they phase over the posts with complete sentences

Last edited by MellowYellow on 08-30-2005 at 09:59 PM

Old Post 08-30-2005 09:39 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=394049

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-31-2005 12:40 AM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

That thread is comprised of some of the most brilliant minds I have ever encountered.

Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity.

Old Post 08-31-2005 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote