Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > test
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

hey lookie!! im postin in tha very first thread!!! haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

oh wow.
haha. i remember this. i used to stay up all night working on jsl.com and miss school the next day. it was fun during those days. but now i think its beginning to become a drag. and i am micron and jusunlee. i dont know who the other guy is (kap).

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

FUCK YEAH

Old Post 10-08-2003 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
oh wow.
haha. i remember this. i used to stay up all night working on jsl.com and miss school the next day. it was fun during those days. but now i think its beginning to become a drag. and i am micron and jusunlee. i dont know who the other guy is (kap).

people were really worried when he stopped showing up to class. it's pretty funny though

Old Post 10-08-2003 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
people were really worried when he stopped showing up to class. it's pretty funny though

not really...

Old Post 10-08-2003 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

yayayayyayaaaaa

Old Post 10-09-2003 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

wow very first post. gangsta shit.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-10-2003 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

woahh.. its been a year since we last dug this up.. seems juss like yesterdayy

Old Post 10-11-2003 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

and again bitches!

Old Post 02-26-2004 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

first thread ever

Old Post 05-31-2005 09:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by tea
first thread ever

you forgot to add this part after the "first thread ever." It should be like this...."first thread ever that doesn't make ANY sense!"

Wow! A 2 year old could have started THIS thread!

Old Post 05-31-2005 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
you forgot to add this part after the "first thread ever." It should be like this...."first thread ever that doesn't make ANY sense!"

jeez you do know how to ruin everything stupid bitch

Old Post 06-01-2005 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

quote:
first thread ever

cool!
quote:

that is the truth. I think it is cool that I get to see the 1st post ever.

Old Post 06-01-2005 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mina Click here to Send mina a Private Message Find more posts by mina Add mina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by mina
cool!

that is the truth. I think it is cool that I get to see the 1st post ever.

wow. That's kind of nerdy but alright. lol.

Old Post 06-01-2005 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:

The point of this thread wasn't to just say "first post" or anything, he (jusun) was just testing everything.

Old Post 06-02-2005 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

i dont get this whole garcia thing and trying to either agree with people that sounds smart and correct people to try to sound smart except it never seems to work. come on now, let us enjoy our last few posts before this site really does die out.

Old Post 06-03-2005 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

haha i remember this

Old Post 06-03-2005 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

quote:

i swear your a fucking moron

Old Post 06-07-2005 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

Well that's my specialty if you still haven't figured it out, BIATCH!

Old Post 06-09-2005 03:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote