Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Do you dye your hair?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

Do you dye your hair?

Do you dye your hair or do you still have your natural black as gim hair color?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

i used to dye my hair .. now i just like it black

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yea i had it colored a while back..im sticking with natural black though..it makes me feel umm... korean

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-07-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i dyed my hair exactly...twice..
both times i dyed it a red-ish base color~

Old Post 06-07-2002 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I have virgin black hair.
Never been corrupted by color.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 06-08-2002 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

yep..blue black n chestnut
the blue black didnt work tho, bcuz i didnt bleach my hair...
my hair now is kinda black..
i wanna dye it again...

Old Post 06-08-2002 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i dyed mai hair for the first time a couple days ago. ginger spice...#49 clairol (i think?) i feel special

Old Post 06-19-2002 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I phucked up my hair because I dyed it so much... Now I'm keeping it as natural as possible (kinda hard because I had to dye it black and my roots are growing and it's not the same color as the black). Boohoo... I want my natural hair color back... That's why I cut my hair... because it was so damn damaged...humph

Old Post 06-19-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

yea.... hella times... now i'm just trying to blend it back to natural color

like i'll dye it darker everytime.... so i don't have such a drastic change.... but i haven't dyed it in months.... my black roots grew in like... 2 inches.....haha.... i guess it's about time....

well i'm trying to make it redder... reddish brown.... so like.... when it's longer.... it'll be black up top and reddish at the bottom... kinda cool fire effect.... i dunno working so far.... escept the black and redbrown contrasts a lot right now... i think i'll just leave it.... i'm too lazy...haha

Old Post 06-19-2002 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

no i havent dye mi hair yet... buh i will soon buh y is it that ppl dye their hair and den hella regret it... then they want their natural hair color back and junk... i dun get it n also for those ppl that do want black hair...um... y? its jus soooo plain n black.... im soo serious im hair is jus black!!! gRr.... buh im dyin it soon

Old Post 06-20-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aZnSwtHart

dannyluv1tym it was #48.5 spicy ginger of herbal essences....hehe..i dyed my hair that color too with her!

Old Post 06-20-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aZnSwtHart Click here to Send aZnSwtHart a Private Message Find more posts by aZnSwtHart Add aZnSwtHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i used to dye it brown, then i went to burgundy..which is a very nice color, then i went to red, then to orange, and right now, its like yellowish orange............ive been debating whether or not i should go back to black, but it seems so weird, cuz i havent seen myself with black hair since....junior year of....which was 3 years ago~

Old Post 06-23-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i wanna coat my hair dark blue.
but er.. i like my hair naturally black now.

but brown or bergundy coating is good too.

Old Post 06-23-2002 07:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote