Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > im new~~~
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adi

ur 14. u say u were drunk. and u remember sumhow how much alchohol exactly that u drink ? -_-" ur just as bad as the white ppl trying to act hardcore. i dunno watz up with my bf. its not just this. i dunno. thatz not the point on this forum. i m 16. @@ and i m chinese. singapore to be exact. and thanks MY.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Adi Click here to Send Adi a Private Message Find more posts by Adi Add Adi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SacredYuja

wowie, jusunlee.com startin scandals....wow is all i have to say....wwwooowwiiieeee

Old Post 05-17-2002 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

this shit is mad fucked up yall.. hahahhahahhahhahahah... dayamn.. im telling. u. kick some ass dood.. just let it go yall.. this i s stupid.. definitely not worth fighting over.. seriously.. grow up..
i feel for you hyoojee if all your bowlsheet is chroo.. dont date man.. you're 14.. i still dont understand this completely.. but nex time you get a girl... ask for proof of identification and some headshots with utility bill proving her place of residency..

sorry yall if i do come out insensitive again.. i mean i know what it feels like to have your heart riped out of your rib cage like mortal kombat.. but seriously.. this is NOT a big deal.. there are so many more things to worry bout.. and some random girl you met at a party fucken wit ya is not one of them.. aight? now YOU grow some balls cuz it seems like your the one who needem right now..
and btw adi.. you're cute! haha.. take care yall..

p.s. girls are evil! this just proves my point..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-17-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adi

:satisfy: who said we re fighting ? -_-" this is not a big deal. but i dunno abt u ryu dude. but in my life. i like to solve every situation i can. n i dont really give a shit abt this problem. but like everyone says here. its so "sad" but i think its interesting. so i m just curious and wondering...what goes on in the minds of this lil 14 yrold. and u say ur 14 hyoojee ? -_-" u look like ur sum sick perverted 27 year old. you can tell by the blue hair pic of urs. r u sure thatz u and not one of ur oppa 's ?? -_-"""

Old Post 05-17-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Adi Click here to Send Adi a Private Message Find more posts by Adi Add Adi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

he cant have an oppa if hes a guy..only a dong seng..nuna or hyung~ juss saying :satisfy:

Old Post 05-17-2002 05:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adi

o really...i dunno..i heard guys calling oppa....watever.i aint korean.. but thanks for correcting me anywaiz.

Old Post 05-17-2002 05:55 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

ur grlfriend lookz hot

Old Post 05-17-2002 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

sang cheon... WTF...... okay just CLOSE this thread NOW...

i don't think there's anymore to be said... obviously there was some type of misunderstanding or.... scaming.... or WUTEVER.... the pic is gone... and i'm sure hyoojee has apologized in someway to Adi... thanks for editing the picture out hyoojee..

now let's just close this? super mods? pic mods? WHERE ARE YOU..haha

Old Post 05-18-2002 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
super mods? pic mods? WHERE ARE YOU..haha

haha, wherefore art thy absence present?

I think i got that right, yeah that's 10 syllables (I cna't sepll)

Old Post 05-18-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Okay, im adding something to the faq that goes along the lines of this:

NO FRAUD PICTURES

First of all, that hurts the integrity(sp?) of the whole Forum, making it a place of distrust because certain people decide that they are going to steal somebody elses pic for the hell of it.
Second, if you have any personal problems in your life, it does NOT entitle you to do something you normally would not. Meaning that you do not get any special priveleges with this kind of stuff even if you're going through a "rough time."

Basiclly, post up a pic and make the story behind it the truth. As the FAQ states, "state TRUTHFULLY who they are." Don't make up some crap. This thread is CLOSED.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 05-18-2002 at 06:46 PM

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
sang cheon... WTF...... okay just CLOSE this thread NOW...

i don't think there's anymore to be said... obviously there was some type of misunderstanding or.... scaming.... or WUTEVER.... the pic is gone... and i'm sure hyoojee has apologized in someway to Adi... thanks for editing the picture out hyoojee..

now let's just close this? super mods? pic mods? WHERE ARE YOU..haha

im right here susan.. hahhahahhahahaha.. in ny baby!! yay.. anywayz.. this thread sure has been interesting.. i dunno how to close this shit but as soon as i find out i will

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-20-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

it was closed until you reopened it hahah

ps.i closed it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 05-20-2002 at 08:04 PM

Old Post 05-20-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote