Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > how obsessed are you with anime?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

how obsessed are you with anime?

are you or any of your friends like majorly, totally obsessed with anime?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2002 11:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

my church friends are..they download like 1 whole series in a day, and watch it until they get a bloody-nose..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-13-2002 12:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

for a while i was majorly obsessed with sailor moon. and then i turned to Dragon ball-z. and now i've gone back to sailor moon!

Old Post 05-13-2002 12:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel3y3s

Im crazy about anime, hehe..>_<
before i got involved with kpop, i spend my allowance on anime stuff like soundtracks, movies, mangas, posters, other stuffs, even playing cards...

Old Post 05-21-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel3y3s Click here to Send Angel3y3s a Private Message Visit Angel3y3s's homepage! Find more posts by Angel3y3s Add Angel3y3s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i used to be a fanboy...
hahah now im not..which is good.

I basically stopped lookin at anime, but i have most of the Ranma eps and Love Hina eps on my computer plus the Ah My Goddess Movie
if anyone is interested, i can upload it on their FTP or whatever.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

Obsession would be an understatement! ^^; Ahh, the story of my life, all beginning when I discovered Final Fantasy 7 [video game] I got SO hooked on that game! I noticed the sleek animation of the characters, remembering I had seen similar on Sailor Moon when I was a child. I began to research . . . I would study for hours on end about new animes I couldn't buy. Eghast! I found a fan-subbing site that changed my life forever! I could now buy a tape for 5 bucks. Then I LOVED the music in the animes, I began to download some songs. And then, I accidently stumbled on to Hikaru Utada. Then I was obsessed with Japanese stuff. Then 2 years later, I received an email from an MP3 mailing list with a song that sounded appealing because it was asian. That song, was Shinhwa, 'All Your Dreams'. The rest, is history.

Basically, I know all there is to know about anime! My room looks like a devilish shrine and there is lots of WeiB Kreuz music emitting from it . . . . Now that I've become obsessed with H.O.T., I feel bad cause my poor anime is neglected. ;-; I own over 160 tapes ... I think, either way, I have enough to fill a tub.

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 05-27-2002 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

oh, i'm so obsessed with Sailor Moon. i love the whole Sailor Moon story and i would wake up early at 6:30 in the morning everyday just to watch it.

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:09 AM
SwEeT lIl AzN

i'm really obess that i nearly spent 5 hundred dollar on the video. really. most on the one yu watase has

Old Post 06-01-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SwEeT lIl AzN Click here to Send SwEeT lIl AzN a Private Message Find more posts by SwEeT lIl AzN Add SwEeT lIl AzN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kandi

Smile

yup! im totally obsessed with Japanese Anime
i sooo cant wait till they finish InuYasha !!!

Old Post 06-19-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kandi Click here to Send kandi a Private Message Find more posts by kandi Add kandi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xonggie

I used to be obsessed with Final Fantasy 8. I've seen my older brother playing it all the time. But now I'm over that and I'm obsessed with Korean and Japanese music. :satisfy:

Old Post 07-10-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xonggie Click here to Send xonggie a Private Message Find more posts by xonggie Add xonggie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my frioends are....they download episodes everyday....they know all the good ones..and all the crap ones...

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

let's see, i collect comics from hiroaki samura (blade of the immortal), have a collection of anime on the computer or cd's

Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4
Rurouni Kenshin Episodes 1-5 or 6
Hellsing (1st Season Episodes)
Escaflowne the movie
Fruits Basket 1-8

Old Post 07-14-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

I'm not that obsessed with anime, but when it comes to manga, I fall in love with every single jap style manga I see. And it's also more worth it to own manga then tapes or vcds or dvds since manga shows the real drawings done by the author, but the anime is totaly drawn by people hired.

Old Post 07-18-2002 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i used to be obssesed when i was into drawing animes jap style.
but now.. .. i dont really care about animes.

Old Post 07-18-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

anime is great all i have to say about that

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~StRaWbErRyKaK~

Red face

IAMJUSTADDICTEDTOMANGA!!!!ITSMYWHO
LELIFE!!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ Click here to Send ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ Add ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

quote:
Originally posted by ~StRaWbErRyKaK~
IAMJUSTADDICTEDTOMANGA!!!!ITSMY
WHOLELIFE!!!

you still have to pass me the last part of hunterxhunter...

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoOnLigHt
Suicidal Maniac

i used to be majorly obsessed with anime.....but now i stopped......i guess its because i dont have time to watch it anymore.....^^

There was no way to see, no way to prove that
Why do I have to wonder and wonder?
I don't know why, I don't know why, I don't know why
I don't know who my friends are, who my enemies are
They love me some, they cheat me some in the same way
Why do I have to live with them, why do I love them?
I really wish I could believe in your sweet sweet lies
I close my eyes and tears are falling
I really wish I could live alone with no one at all
I close my heart and dreams are tumbling
Sing, sing a fool's song I am a king without a kingdom
LaLaLa, I am a mother without a womb for my children
LaLaLaLa, I am a lover without a lover
oh..I am a foolish clown of the world..
I am a foolish clown of the world...

So.. I don't know what to believe in, Whom to rely on...
-Jaurim

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoOnLigHt Click here to Send MoOnLigHt a Private Message Visit MoOnLigHt's homepage! Find more posts by MoOnLigHt Add MoOnLigHt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i used to be obessed wit anime no so much ne more

Old Post 08-10-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

hahaha i used to be like that... completely obsessed... and be even worse wit me cuz i only have a 56k connection... HAHAHA i got pretty desperate sometimes... but im outa taht stage...

i'll still occasionaly buy a manga or barrow a anime movie from someone... but it never gets outa hand like i used to HAHAHA... right now im just waiting for masamune shirow's ghost in the shell 2.

Old Post 08-10-2002 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote