Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > where to find animes?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

where to find animes?

Where can I find them? because I can't like always find them in store and I can't always download them.. Like do you talk to people from japan and ask to send them out?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2003 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

MITSUA!!! lol haven't been there in a while.... do they sell DVD's? i know they have rental... uh.... i just go to the store and get what they have

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i used to go to sun coast at the nanuet mall to get anime but now if i wanna see one i just dl it. if u really want a vhs copy u can go to x zone and talk to chris (fat korean guy) and he can prob hook u up for the right price.

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i used to go to sun coast at the nanuet mall to get anime but now if i wanna see one i just dl it. if u really want a vhs copy u can go to x zone and talk to chris (fat korean guy) and he can prob hook u up for the right price.

Sun Coast in Nanuet is like so much money there.. and like the movies I want that I try to download, but like they won't download.. --;; Hahaha Chris is filipino.. bleh.. no he doesn't.. he's a dork..

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

aniverse on mirc

Old Post 02-05-2003 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

well if u lived here in cali i would of said simple fun...that place is good pricy but good

Old Post 02-05-2003 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by * Liah *
Sun Coast in Nanuet is like so much money there.. and like the movies I want that I try to download, but like they won't download.. --;; Hahaha Chris is filipino.. bleh.. no he doesn't.. he's a dork..

hahahaha yeah he is flip... to dark to be krn... sun coast isn't that expesive... well haven't been there in awhile, go to NYC... china town is always cheap probably because it'z all bootleg

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-05-2003 09:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

Chinatown's not really ALL that cheap, Last time *Liah* went there, she said it was madd expensive.

Well, if you wanna mention Chinatown, there's this underground place there called Elizabeth Center. Yes, they're mostly fansubbed VCDs and Video Cassetes, but they offer good deals there. And the actual DVDs aren't too bad either.

Old Post 02-05-2003 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:

haha he told me he was korean lol. he said he was just relly dark. he got me 2 escaflowne videos like 3 days after i asked. yeah he is a dork tho i fight with him a lot. and he never lets me play cause i knife him too much lol.

Old Post 02-05-2003 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
haha he told me he was korean lol. he said he was just relly dark. he got me 2 escaflowne videos like 3 days after i asked. yeah he is a dork tho i fight with him a lot. and he never lets me play cause i knife him too much lol.

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG lol he's so dorky! "oh I'm korean and have dark skin.. " hahahahaha erfs.. bleh he don't give me anything when I ask.. hahaha haha I can't play that game.. --;; I always spaz out too much before I kill the person.. hahaha

Old Post 02-07-2003 01:21 AM
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

quote:
... I always spaz out too much before I kill the person...

Spazzing is SUCH an understatement when it comes to you and CS

Old Post 02-07-2003 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote