Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > cute or mature
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rice lover

cute or mature

what kinda girls do u guys prefer more?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2003 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rice lover Click here to Send rice lover a Private Message Find more posts by rice lover Add rice lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

cute and mature.

Old Post 01-23-2003 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

mature. i get pretty sick of cute.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-23-2003 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i dunt liek those girl who are like 11 or something tryna act grown up "teeny boppers" matured females are too eh for me

Old Post 01-23-2003 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i dunt liek those girl who are like 11 or something tryna act grown up "teeny boppers" matured females are too eh for me

lol..HAHAHAHA

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-23-2003 11:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

haha. well I think he didn't mean it as 7-year old cute.
Maybe the question was like "do you prefer a 18-year old being cute or an 18-year old being mature?"
haha i ono. maybe iss cuz im tired -_-;;

Old Post 01-23-2003 12:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

iuno i have no preference. cuz u there are a lot of cute and mature girls.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-23-2003 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
cute and mature.

ageed yo

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-23-2003 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha yup..cute-mature

Old Post 01-24-2003 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
cute and mature.

word

Old Post 02-01-2003 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

i would like a cute and muture person... but if i had to chose... i would pick cute... it doesn't really bother me if a girl is immature... my ex was kind of... not the cute either... but yeah i would rather have someone cute

wana chat?

Old Post 02-01-2003 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i would like a cute and muture person... but if i had to chose... i would pick cute... it doesn't really bother me if a girl is immature... my ex was kind of... not the cute either... but yeah i would rather have someone cute

yeah i guess cute is kinda betta cause in some ways its more fun. the mature type just wants to shop and go to movies and stuff. with cute u can do more stuff

Old Post 02-01-2003 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
yeah i guess cute is kinda betta cause in some ways its more fun. the mature type just wants to shop and go to movies and stuff. with cute u can do more stuff

uhhhhhhhh....... no.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-01-2003 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:

errr.....wtf are u talking about kev?

Old Post 02-02-2003 12:06 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA yeah.. uh... cuter is funner i guess....

wana chat?

Old Post 02-02-2003 01:38 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:

DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, ill end up suicidal like that kid in our c++ class who im not gonna mention the name of lol.

i meant like u can hang out more places with someone who isnt as mature (i took mature as stuck up)

Old Post 02-02-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, ill end up suicidal like that kid in our c++ class who im not gonna mention the name of lol.

i meant like u can hang out more places with someone who isnt as mature (i took mature as stuck up)

hahahaha yeah i know what ur mean... sometimes i feel intimidated by mature women who are up tight

wana chat?

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:16 AM
merdawg

azn pinoy boi, as. spitfire,

define ur meanings of a "mature" girl?

Old Post 02-02-2003 03:06 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
azn pinoy boi, as. spitfire,

define ur meanings of a "mature" girl?

im not saying a mature girl is exactly mature, but more thinks she is mature. lots of girls believe they are mature because of their possesions. ex : i have designer clothes, a cell phone, beer, and cigarettes so im mature. im just saying mature girls want and want to do mature things all the time making them a bit stuck up and not as fun to be with as someone who is cute as in more open to new things and not always caring about how they are labeled. iuno get wut i mean mer?

Old Post 02-02-2003 03:10 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

if she thinks she's mature.. then i wouldn't consider going out with her if she isn't. why would i prefer her if she isn't mature.

im tired of cute girls.. im not saying physically cute. the personality of cute girls get kinda tiresome. i just wanna girl whom i can have a nice conversation with. sometimes with cute girls i get impatient when it comes to conversations. maybe cuz im older than yall but 9 times out of ten teen boys will prefer cute girls.. cuz thats what you guys want. a cute teen girl.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-02-2003 03:21 AM