Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > moi :P
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SacredYuja

moi :P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

u look THICK. :thumbup:

Old Post 04-06-2002 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

nice pix~~

Old Post 04-06-2002 11:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

haha omigod.. chub man.. learn some manners dude.. i like your pictures.. its very sexy.. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

lol

Old Post 04-06-2002 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

nics pics, i just wanna squeeze ur cheeks rofl

Old Post 04-06-2002 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ass
Banned

quote:
ass

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ass Click here to Send ass a Private Message Find more posts by ass Add ass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

kinda of a disparaging comment....

nice pics Sacred!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ass
Banned

you look really nice and cool to hang out with

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ass Click here to Send ass a Private Message Find more posts by ass Add ass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angel

nice picciez! *^^*

Old Post 04-07-2002 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angel Click here to Send angel a Private Message Find more posts by angel Add angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by ass
you look really nice and cool to hang out with

dude, do you know how corny you sound...

Old Post 04-07-2002 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

lolol

Last edited by bigChubuff on 04-07-2002 at 09:14 AM

Old Post 04-07-2002 09:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

lmao

Old Post 04-07-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

sexy... =D

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

quote:

AsShOle!!!.....geEz...RudEnesS.. *wonDerz* if u have a gf..!?! prob Not!!Sacred Ur very pretty!!! u kinda lOok like a famous filippino singer!!

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 04-08-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

wha? bein thick is good tho....i like thick women...at least they aint chunky obese..

Old Post 04-09-2002 05:48 AM
CiviC_BayBi

umz fair enough then

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 04-09-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SacredYuja

thick? *laughs* Don't worry, my ex boyfriend called me his "thick chula" i don't mind though, hehe...years of softball made me the way i am now! *sobs* hehe....but what's the use being skinny?.....like boney skinny, anorexic *sp?* skinny....no cushin for de pushin! RIGHT!!! *laughs* j/p....who asked if i had a gf? sorry, but...i don't swing that way. :x

filipino? hehe....you're like the 1000000 person to say i look filipino, someone asked me if i was mexican once, LoL

pinch my cheeks? *sobs* everyone does that to me.....

aannyyywaayyy my luch hour is up, back to the daily 9-5 grind!!

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by SacredYuja
thick? *laughs* Don't worry, my ex boyfriend called me his "thick chula" i don't mind though, hehe...years of softball made me the way i am now! *sobs* hehe....but what's the use being skinny?.....like boney skinny, anorexic *sp?* skinny....no cushin for de pushin! RIGHT!!! *laughs* j/p....who asked if i had a gf? sorry, but...i don't swing that way. :x

filipino? hehe....you're like the 1000000 person to say i look filipino, someone asked me if i was mexican once, LoL

pinch my cheeks? *sobs* everyone does that to me.....

aannyyywaayyy my luch hour is up, back to the daily 9-5 grind!!

haha you so funny "no cushion for de pushin" imma quote you on that!

you do your make up really nice! my mommie said so.... haha cuz i dont' know ANYTHING about makeup~ keke

i think.... the gf thing.... they were talking to manny AKA chubuff.... cuz he made a very meannie comment.....

i think.... you look like fillipino singer cuz...you're darker....your lips are full (man i'm jealous of your lips...mine are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thin and small.... haha) and your eyes are big (**jealous**.... i have small eyes... but they seem SLIGHTLY bigger cuz i have funky sang ka ppul...haha)

haha BTW my name is Susan..... haha it's like a complex.....everyone remember my name! haha sorry but i might not remember yours.... i already forgot yours sacred yujah... it's in your sig but i can't see that while imma postin...haha

EDIT-
JUNG MEE.... haha.... that's a pretty name... sounds almost like JANG MEE... my name is.... SOO JAN.....hahahahah i think my krn name ish so ugly... cuz it's not a REAL name... it's just like....okay take english name and put it into korean pronunciation....haha

Old Post 04-14-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SacredYuja

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

haha you so funny "no cushion for de pushin" imma quote you on that!

you do your make up really nice! my mommie said so.... haha cuz i dont' know ANYTHING about makeup~ keke

i think.... the gf thing.... they were talking to manny AKA chubuff.... cuz he made a very meannie comment.....

i think.... you look like fillipino singer cuz...you're darker....your lips are full (man i'm jealous of your lips...mine are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thin and small.... haha) and your eyes are big (**jealous**.... i have small eyes... but they seem SLIGHTLY bigger cuz i have funky sang ka ppul...haha)

haha BTW my name is Susan..... haha it's like a complex.....everyone remember my name! haha sorry but i might not remember yours.... i already forgot yours sacred yujah... it's in your sig but i can't see that while imma postin...haha

EDIT-
JUNG MEE.... haha.... that's a pretty name... sounds almost like JANG MEE... my name is.... SOO JAN.....hahahahah i think my krn name ish so ugly... cuz it's not a REAL name... it's just like....okay take english name and put it into korean pronunciation....haha

I'm actually very pale!! I think it was the lighting in my basement, its dark and then we have this very yellow light with a brownish lamp shade!

my makeup.....awh, that's sweet.....i've actually had the same makeup look since i was in...i think 9th grade in HS, i think its time i tried out some new colors.....what do you think? *hehe*

and its nice to meet you Susan, I was koreanized JungMee, but my legal *american* name is Jennifer......so commen. *bleh*

don't hate your eyes....love your eyes!! They're good to play hide and go seek with!! I always loved that as a kid, i always looked like my eyes were shut, but muharhar, they weren't and they never knew!! *don't tell anyone that secret though!!!

Old Post 04-15-2002 09:40 AM