Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Love
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chinesegrl

Talking Love

Here is a poem:
Though we have to let go now our love hasn't come to an end if right now is not our time one day we will fall in love all over again
If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks you're heart forgive them for they have helped you learn the importance of being cautious to when you open your heart
When I saw you I was afraid to talk to you, when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you, when i held you i was afraid to love you, now that i love you i am afraid to lose you
Some times love hurts, but if it doesn't hurt then it's not love, hold onto the person you love before they slip away or else you can never get them back
There is only one wish on my mind, when this day is through I hope I will find that tomorrow will be just the same for you and me, all i need will be mine and me just as long you are here
Everyone tells me it's just life and i have to let go but i don't care what they say because they don't know, they don't feel the way we feel when we are together, no one but us can understand, this kinda love lasts forever
It's so hard to lose the one you love, so finally you have to say goodbye, you try to be stong but the pain keep holding on and all you can do is cry, deep within your heart you know is time to move on when the fairy tale you once knew is gone
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that's why it's called the present
I was born when you kissed me, i died the day you left me but i lived the two months you loved me
Until there was you i cried myself to sleep, while i had you i fell asleep with a gentle smile on my face, before i lost you i worried myself to sleep, now that you are gone i sit up at night waiting for you to come back to me

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

deep..nice..keep writing

Old Post 08-22-2002 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

Smile

thanks

Old Post 08-22-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

beautiful..haha

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neomatrix2000

WOW!!!! this is a great poem. Very deep. Keep up the great work.

Old Post 09-26-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neomatrix2000 Click here to Send neomatrix2000 a Private Message Find more posts by neomatrix2000 Add neomatrix2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

great poem IT WAS DEEP
write sum more poems they're nice

Old Post 09-28-2002 09:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

man i can totally relate........ :sad: love is so confusing sometimes... hurts sometimes too....... sigh....

Old Post 09-29-2002 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

hehe

Old Post 09-29-2002 04:40 AM
Chinesegrl

here's another
Boys
A heart is not a playing thing
A heart is not a toy
But if you want it broken give it to a boy
Boys, they like to play with things to see what makes them run, but when it comes to kissin they do it just for fun, Boys never give their hearts away they play us girls for fools they wait untill we give our hearts and then they play it cool
you wonder where he is at night
you wonder if its tru
one moment you will be happy
one moment you will be blue
If you get the chance to see him you heart begins to dance
your hear revolves around him theres nothing like romance and then it starts to happen
you worry day and nite
you see my friend
your losin him.. it never turns out rite boys are great though immature
the price you pay is high
he may seem sweet and gorgeous but remember hes a boy
dont fall in love with just a boy
it takes a lot of nerve
you see my friend you need a man to get what you deserve
so when you think your in love be carfull if you can before you give your heart away make sure hes a man

Old Post 09-29-2002 05:57 AM
saranghae

did u really write these... or did u combine them together? cuz i've seen some of these before.

Old Post 09-29-2002 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

so when you think your in love be carfull if you can before you give your heart away make sure hes a man"

that verse is cool...

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that's why it's called the present
I was born when you kissed me, i died the day you left me but i lived the two months you loved me"

uhm..... i've seen that on a whole bunch of those QUOTES pages...

but they're still nie poems

Old Post 10-03-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

really? i never saw anything.....i'm jus a kid i don have many sites to go to T_T i don even have a pet T_T

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:53 PM