Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Ghosts
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

Ghosts

Just some opinions but do you people think that ghosts wander around being lost souls on this planet? Some people claim to have seen ghosts and yet others say stuff like "...yea, i think you need special attention and some help.." Say "I" if anybody thinks that they've seen ghosts before, i'd like to hear about it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

uhm.... i believe in the holy ghost.. but

i dunno i never made an opinion on this... and i don't think i've ever seen a ghost...

but uh... your username is really creepy... that. number...

Old Post 07-14-2002 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i get creeped out in my own house...cuz someone died here before..and my house was built in 1947...so who knows what other shit happeend

Old Post 07-14-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666

oh sorry the topic has nothing to do with my username
^_^'

Old Post 07-14-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm ok if u hav seen a ghost i would like for u to turn urself into a "special" hospital...
i believe in the holy ghost, and therefore believe in ghost..
but seein one? rnt they spirits? and u dont see ur own spirit do u?

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-14-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i accept it, but i do not believe in it.. i contemplate, but if i see one or feel one.. then i'll believe that there is..

Old Post 07-14-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm... here's an idea... go to creative writing... there's a whole buncha ghost stories in there that you can read... it's under "Ghost Stories"... always fun to read...

Old Post 07-14-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my house creaks like crazy!

one time i was going to take a piss at 3am in the morning..i was still up....and i heard a knocking sound near my window...and if i look through my window, i can see my neighbors backyard...so i hear the knocking sound, so i thought someone got locked out, but i didnt see shit, except their dog barkin like theres no tomorrow....creeepppyyy

Old Post 07-14-2002 12:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

sometimes i seriously hear voices when no one's there...

quote:
hmmm ok if u hav seen a ghost i would like for u to turn urself into a "special" hospital...

im special!!!!!

Old Post 07-14-2002 02:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

ppl and their holy ghost...
nothing really holy about anything in this world or another parallel existing dimension.

let some ghost pre-determine your fate just because you are worshipping him. that's like paganism right there. i better shut up before i get off subject and offend people.

Old Post 07-14-2002 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

-during my first year of college....i went down to the basement to do my laundry. i was bored, so i ws walking up and down the hall....the basment of the dorms looked like jurassic park, when the girl was trying to activate the back up generator. so i was walking...and then i make a turn and i see a damn ghost doll hangiung from a pipe...scared the shit outta me....

-theres this other story that the bathroom in the lobby is haunted....the girls bathroom that is. like you can see the bathroom from the front desk, and the lady who works thre saw this girl in a pink backpack go in. the lady followed her into the bathroom cuz she needed to take a ddong or whatever. but when she went in, no one else was in there. but how could there be no one in there if she went in after the little girl?

--this other time, during halloween, a group of us went down to the boiler room of the dorms. since our RA was drunk, we decided to take advantage of him and mnake him unlock the doors. the doors close at 11pm, but we went at around 1am. it was in the basement...how convenient...we walked this long hall down to some stairs which led to the boiler room. damn it looked like freddy kruger's house or something...chains bhanging from the cieling and shit...we're all like..man fuck this lets go....as were leaving, we hear a loud bang behind us, and the lights turned off. the lights dont turn off automatically......

-oh yeah...the dorm i stayed at, it was built on a hospital. sometimes when visitors come for the first time, they always ask whats up with the hospital smell....weird eh?

well if u read all that....you will know that all dorms have its share of stories. colleges are one of the oldest buildings. there are a lot more stories, but im just too lazy to write them

Old Post 07-14-2002 08:40 PM
ajy

damn , i cant wait til i live in a dorm after reading your stories tea lol.

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Oi... Tony... are you are scaring the ddong outta me... Stop... I can't read it now... I read the one about the pink backpack girl... and I stopped... Oi... So scared now... it's late and dark too... :huh:

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ask your RA when u get in the dorms....best time is during halloween...after hearing about these kinda things...i got really paranoid whenever i had to take a ddong or shower...cuz youd hear things you wouldnt normally hear when youre not paranoid

Old Post 07-19-2002 06:05 AM
Tuffy

First off, I do believe in the Holy Trinity, and that my fate(life wise) is pre-determined and I just don't know it. But I do believe ghosts exist, and I have seen a few.

When I was very young, my grand-mother passed away. At the rosary(a traditional gathering to pray) that was to follow, I said casually that I saw my grand-mother sitting in her chair. I knew she was dead, but she was there.

In my friends basement, there is this ghost. It doesn't do anything really, it's just there.

Thankfully I havn't run into any angry ghosts, I hope I never will. There are other times that I don't recall at the moment.

Old Post 07-20-2002 11:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuffy Click here to Send Tuffy a Private Message Find more posts by Tuffy Add Tuffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666

i didnt expect much people would reply to my post cuz im new here.....well i was gonna say i "thought" i saw a ghost in an old apartment i use to live in. i was watching those really old chuckie doll movies with my parents and i had to go bathroom but i was to scared to go. the room that i sleep in is across the bathroom by the way. so i "thought" that i saw a ghost walking from the room and into the bathroom but i didnt want to take a leaky in my pants so i just ran into the bathroom and i "thought" i saw the toilet flush and the window was open with wind blowing the curtains making it look like someone had tried to rob our house

Old Post 07-23-2002 03:30 AM
tea
Official Pothead

my friends and i live at the top floor of the building....they live in a room for 3 ppl, so there is a bunk. the bunk goes up close to the cieling. there is nothing but a roof above their heads....but the roof access is closed off cept to the maintainence ppl. they said that the could often hear little kids laughing and they hear footsteps running above them.

Old Post 07-23-2002 03:45 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

man this is freaky stuff....i believe in the Holy Ghost too, and duzn't the Bible say ghosts don't wander around the earth? well i've never had any encounters with any and i hope i never do...

Old Post 07-25-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I believe their are ghosts, but never saw one, hopefull I never will.

Old Post 08-18-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i believe there's a holy spirit... but ghosts i think they're just stories.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-19-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote