Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Is there a dream world?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
have u ever wOke up cryin from a dream..its sOo weird..
i often dream bout sad stuff...and i start cryin in mah dream..
but i never thought i would cry wakin up from one..
its sOo weird..dreams are scary..
all mah friends dat dreamt dey couldnt move..
and dey couldnt yell..become sick in da next couple dayz..
das why i wanna learn bout da mind..its sOo interesting :satisfy:

yeah!! once in awhile i would wake up crying in the middle of the night becuz of sad dreams... one time a few years ago i dreamt that my little sister who's only 7 was taken away from our family becuz the hospital found out she was switched at birth. i was crying so much in my dream when they took my lil sis away... then i woke up with tears streaming down my cheeks and i was so scared dat it really happened. but since i share a room wit my lil sis, i got up and went over to her bed and saw dat she's all safe and sound =)

and my boyfriend has something like wat ur friends dreamt abt... like they couldnt move or speak. except my boyfriend wasnt dreaming... he could feel a force pushing him down and he cant move. his mind is awake but he cant get his eyes to open becuz of this "force" or watever... he has to push himself to wake up cuz he's afraid something will happen if he doesnt wake up. and while he's having these "things," he gets REALLY bad headaches... like migraines... sometimes he cant wake up from it unless someone shakes him awake. it happened many times for him and he went to the doctor but they only prescribed him migraine medicine. he doesnt have them as much anymore... but i'm still scared for him :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2002 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote