Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Ghosts
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

eek... your making me scared... i didn't even read the other posts... seriously. i don't believe in ghosts... i believe in spirtits thoe.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2002 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woo_hyuky
~*wOohYuk iSh muAi oPPa*~

yah i do believe them..coz ive seen alot of evidence showing dat ghosts exists..ERk...

Life 2 mi ish jus lyk:dOordIe
wò_óHÿûkÿ2002©cOpy_RytE

Old Post 09-10-2002 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for woo_hyuky Click here to Send woo_hyuky a Private Message Visit woo_hyuky's homepage! Find more posts by woo_hyuky Add woo_hyuky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

eh where I come from, all the people believe in ghosts and monsters, parents, aunts, uncles.. all of them. When I was younger lying in bed and hearing noises.. they didn't tell me go back to sleep it's nothing, they said pray and hopefully you won't get hurt :huh: . When everyone believes like that, you can't help but believe yourself too..
and oh yea, it's not only when I was young that they said that to scare me, they all still believe it now

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 09-13-2002 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

ghosts...man oh man my old house was creepy as hell. you know all that footsteps and night and funny sounds and everything. i never saw anything, though my hair used to stand on ends all the time, but my skeptical sister had an encounter before we movied out.

it was like 4am in the morning, and she woke up and saw this lady in white with long black hair over her face tugging her feet. dammit i'm scaring myself now...but she's not one to lie i know it. she didnt believe in spirits herself!

anyway there was also a guy who committed suicide at my apartment block, and the night he died, there was a knocking on my sister's room window [she unfortunately sleeps next to it] and she looked out and there he was and he told her 'dont laugh at me'..man she was freaked!! when i woke up she was sleeping on my bed!

i duno if its cos i'm living in a country where everyone believes in spirits that has to do with it, but hell you better pray you never see one!!

Old Post 09-14-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

damn dis is some scary shit..
teas and all of ur other scary stories..
mangg ur all freakin` me out!!
o0fz i dont wanna believe in ghosts..
but really, after watching all dose gwi shin movies..
and all those like 'ghost stories' ppl swear dere' true'..
im not dat sure ne more. ahH im scared >.<

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

ok, i DO believe in the holy ghost.

as for regular ghosts? i think they're people who don't know they're dead yet.

like, they died so suddenly, or without accomplishing sumtin, that they think they're still alive.

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POwEr PuFF

o yeah~~

I've seen a guisheen (korean ghost) it happened at camp.... everyone was in the auditorium but i needed to pee so i was walkin to the bathroom which is half a mile away from the auditorium and i saw this small shining light behind a tree so i wondered what it was....i look and i see this woman just crying her eyes out. i go closer for a better look and she kind of turns, stares at me, turns around, starts running and kind of disappeared into thin air~ i doubt it wa an illusion because it was barely 9Pm and i was fully awake

Old Post 09-16-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for POwEr PuFF Click here to Send POwEr PuFF a Private Message Find more posts by POwEr PuFF Add POwEr PuFF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote