Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > LIVE STAGE PERFORMANCE ..with me ofcourse ;]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnpimpceSs

LIVE STAGE PERFORMANCE ..with me ofcourse ;]

aight. it's me first. then dan kim. then dan lee.

We practiced till the 2nd chorus, then we were SUPPOSED to practice the rest by the night of the big praise night at my church, butt...we didn't so we added dan lee at the last minute. Until the 2nd chorus, it was SERIOUS, but then it turned into a comedy with mistakes. Overall, it was gooood =]

Comments on my singing ?

]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/jessicasarang.htm

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2004 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnpimpceSs Click here to Send krnpimpceSs a Private Message Visit krnpimpceSs's homepage! Find more posts by krnpimpceSs Add krnpimpceSs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Let just say: you HAVE been practicing. I remember your previous recording. You've still got the whiny voice but I think you've got some depth to it now, techinique has improved a lot too. There are a couple of places where you got off tone but still a nice performance (ouch the high notes?)

Dan Kim is it... Dan Lee? Are there even two guys singing? Hmm ouch, this guy IS tone deaf. Sorry BUUUUDDY, I'm assuming he did something really funny though... Or it was a gag to start out with.

"Whatever" hah. That is comedy.

One thing though... It was for praise band? I don't know if this is a suggestion but I wasn't feelin much.... mmm passion? You know what I mean... I just wasn't feelin it in the praise band way... Otherwise a good performance.

[EDIT] Hah this is a long comment but... quit singing along to Boa. Trying to imitate her is making your voice sound funkay... Or yea Boa's voice isn't the best to try to imitate. ^_^ I don't know what the time span between the tamia and the boa clip is but i'm assuming it's the singer you're trying to sing along to that's influencing your voice. (ps work on the high notes? and fallssss....? )

Last edited by MellowYellow on 02-05-2004 at 12:29 AM

Old Post 02-05-2004 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnpimpceSs

eeeeekkk....I didn't have the whiney voice in the live performance though!! The other 2 clips are really old, but I sorta like them so those I posted..but yeah, the performance was to send a nice message out / and for good laughs. Our praise songs were more serious ofcourse, but that performance was part of the talent show , so yeah...
thanks for the advice I guess? =]

Old Post 02-05-2004 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnpimpceSs Click here to Send krnpimpceSs a Private Message Visit krnpimpceSs's homepage! Find more posts by krnpimpceSs Add krnpimpceSs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

- oh yeah, i remember listening to it yesterday or before..
- but it made me laugh out loud
- reminds me of the talent shows here where some fool around while others are serious.

Old Post 02-05-2004 10:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote