Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Chill Place
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Chill Place

do u people have a place to chill wid ur friends... just u and them and no one else?

my friends and I hang out by these train tracks... and it's like under a bridge... it's pretty isolated and no one can really see us

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2003 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Just have anyone you're with wear masks and re-enact you're favorite food commercial.

Old Post 09-12-2003 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

yea. it used to be the arcade at the near by sun valley mall, but that closed down. so, then, my frends and i moved onto toys'r'us where we would make a circle with the animal bean bag chairs. toy store didn't work out for us after a little while cuz it closes at 9. now it's either boarders or my frends house where the door is never locked and it's always well supplied with food and drinks.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Last edited by hnefrdo on 09-12-2003 at 06:21 AM

Old Post 09-12-2003 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Re: Chill Place

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
my friends and I hang out by these train tracks... and it's like under a bridge... it's pretty isolated and no one can really see us

that sounds real smart

Old Post 09-12-2003 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Re: Re: Chill Place

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
that sounds real smart

tag team

Old Post 09-12-2003 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

There's this bridge that links two ponds together outside my dorm... me and my one friend sit under it and talk for hours.... feed the ducks. laugh.

Old Post 09-12-2003 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

#roms on undernet

Old Post 09-12-2003 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Re: Re: Chill Place

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
that sounds real smart

lol it's big enough so we r like 40 feet away from da tracks

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-13-2003 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rofflexg

quote:

umm... ted....what exactly are you doing in this "isolated" place underneath a bridge... im gonna find out which train track and stalk you... jhahahahha xD

Old Post 09-13-2003 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rofflexg Click here to Send rofflexg a Private Message Visit rofflexg's homepage! Find more posts by rofflexg Add rofflexg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

quote:
do u people have a place to chill wid ur friends... just u and them and no one else?

yeah, the tracks are fun.... but the cars over the bridge scare me

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 09-23-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: Re: Re: Chill Place

quote:
lol it's big enough so we r like 40 feet away from da tracks

#roms is many, many miles away from those tracks

Old Post 09-23-2003 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chill Place

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
#roms is many, many miles away from those tracks

Or 0 if you have a laptop with wireless connection.

Old Post 09-24-2003 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

this bubble tea cafe..i think me and my friends give them the most business cuz that place is usually empty even on a friday night

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 01-04-2004 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chill Place

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Or 0 if you have a laptop with wireless connection.

connected to who?

Old Post 01-05-2004 12:19 AM